Start dating a chink

>Start dating a chink
>White women all start acting passive aggressive, especially in public
Why does this happen? I thought liberals wanted diversity?

Not me, my wife is English-Dutch, but the previous thread was fucking glorious

Bump

I have the same problem.

im dating a black girl and most people assume we are american tourists

im greatly offended

i swear i just saw the exact same thread an hour ago

Remember white women are vapid whores well most of them at least and childish. Remeber that one kid or siblings who had a toy that they never played with or cared about and when someone else came along and tryed to play with it they would throw a tantrum and start crying that my freind is most white womens mentality when it comes to me race mixing

>racemixing
>real

Isn't the same thing true when white guys see a black guy with any thing but a black girl?

Well its on them if they sperg out but literally who cares if a nog is dating a white girl she'll probably end up a single mom or something

I think that last 50-70 years of a multi-racial mess helps us to weed out elements that have a miscegenation potential. Let's see this madness before the purge as a purity challenge. 30% native Sweden will be 30% in-group loyal Swedes who went through the challenge, whereas 98% native Sweden was a place full of cucks.

>dating chinese girl with lots of family here
>her aunts are between 40-50 years old
>all still look amazing
>skinny to normal figure, long black hair, fair skin
>sister and my female cousins always keep asking why i wouldn't want a """healthy dutch woman""" and how fake her family looks
>sister looks a bit like pic related at 25 and unironically thinks she looks better than a qt petite asian girl

Date a good Dutch girl. But you are lost cause for the White Race.

>a good Dutch girl

White race is not real

They want you to have a dumbass, half shit colored baby

Not a hybrid white master/asian smsrts baby

Not in Turkey I suppose

White women are obsolete and have been replaced by submissive Asians that worship White cock.

WMAF IS THE FUTURE

My wife is English-Dutch Aussie, her whole family voted for One Nation and they are really Jew-wise. I know a lot of based racist Dutch Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas.

White women are mad that they don't have sideways pussies.

Asian women actually exhibit elements of self responsibility. White women are typically wholly irresponsible and made stupid decisions. Makes it hard to back em.

A pity they all left then. Most girls here are boring trash.

Asian internet defense force is early today

>a good Dutch girl

Most here aren't that keen on settling down. They want to drink, party and """travel""" (aka ride the cock carousel). A shitload also stop caring about how they look once they hit late twenties; they get fat, get a shitty SJW haircut and complain about how hard being healthy is.

I wouldn't mind going for a white girl, but ironically it's easier to find a decent Asian (or even Hispanic) girl here than it is to find a marriage-worthy Dutch one.

gook/chinkie birds always reminds me of that grasping greedy one in Bad Santa

I just want to know... why they're so dang cute...

I was about to say the same thing. Your women are useless. Not that German women are better.

toothpaste pls only americans can racemix

Asians never bought into the feminism bullshit.

White women shame them in order to spread their jewish ideology further.

The best thing is, they may look underage. But in reality they're not. The best of both worlds

Chinks do nothing for me I just can't find mongoloids sexy

Time for a reality check

>85958229

Asians triggers the white women aaand the liberals, we need to import more of them and race mix with them.
And since both race have an IQ above 100 there is no problem to racemix with them unlike with niggers or other inferior races.

>be Sup Forums
>against RACEMIXING
>want WMAF
>get ugly Asian

The irony and hypocrisy

its them scary fucking big eyes innit

Yeah, we're fucked my brethren.
Asian women are pretty rare here.

How do I get asian gf

>the hypocrisy of pol the post

Leave Amsterdam or Rotterdam for once. Race-mixing is horrendous. Gooks are subhuman.

This is what you end up with when WMAF happens

>rapes gook daughter up her arse weeew ..
doesnt get charged ..lel

the woman that give OP looks were probably conservative.

There's no Asians out here so we have to racemix with spics.
What's it like? Are they actually super obedient and shit or is that a meme?

You don't and KYS

>import more of them and race mix with them.
I thought you are a bit tired of the regular shootings in France

It's called stop being a hypocritical cuck

Racemixing among light skinned high iq races isnt as damaging as mixing with brown skinned low iq trash

Even the biggest race realist will admit that

>Aniki and Zun

Why is japanese internet subculture better?

>implying there is a difference

KEK CONFIRMS POL AS HYPOCRITICAL KEK

HILLARY PRESIDENCY CONFIRMED UNLESS POL PURGE WMAF

says the kebabed lib cucked sissy boi Kek

That's like saying,

The effects of x virus is less deadly than y virus

KEK CONFIRMS DOUBLE TIME

Dont project your fetishes on me Paki

A_sian
I_nternet
D_efense
S_quadron

ASSEMBLE!

>this is what Sup Forums want

>The effects of x virus is less deadly than y virus

Worst Case people will end up looking like Finns or Slavs but at least there will be a future. You wont get that with niggers

>be pol
>asians are bros
>act nigger towards them

How very Dare You
I aint a paki ...*angry*
I would invade your shit tier nation an put you in ovens but your already invaded kraut

No

People end up uglier than before

ELIOT IS HOW THE TYPICAL HAPA LOOKS DUMBASS

Beats this any day

t. turkroach

There was this fucking guy who's father was sent in the gulags during the 2nd world war, escaped somewhere in siberia and was helped out by some siberian tribe or some shit to survive.
He married a local mongol-looking girl and came back with her and their children to Romania in 1990.
So this guy was something like 2m and looked like a less-mongol temujin with brown-green eyes and wide as fuck shoulders.
I mean he looked manly as fuck.
So I don't get this hapa meme.

>pol loves asian women
>this is what pol always gets

You could do a lot worse than that guy, he's got nice hair, a nice jaw and probably a high IQ.

so not only are you race mixers, you're pedos as well.

She knows that she can't have you, play with you, flirt with you, suck off your money while giving nothing back.

Deep down in her not existing heart she knows that you will never be her lapdog that provides her with betabucks for her stupid shit while fucking some dipshit when you look away.

It even happens when you're not in a relationship with a chink. Women hate other women.

For some reason Asian women are alwsys into me,(im guessing it because im part sami, and look a bit like a blond finnish asian) but im not into asian women.. I find them to be soulless meat robots

>ELIOT IS HOW THE TYPICAL HAPA LOOKS DUMBASS

Eliot wasnt ugly he was emotionally crippled from mental abuse he received until he blew up

>germans
>caused both world wars
>now wants to destroy humanity and make them uglier

>Asians are bros

No they aren't

Is anyone keeping track of these threads? This is probably the 5th one I've seen since yesterday.

its fucked up OP

be me a spic

start dating a blonde hair blue eyed cutie.

go out in public

get mad respect from everyone

everyone wants to talk to me.

everyone compliments me

life is good

>be pol
>asians are bros
>some faggot posts threads about Asian girls getting with white people to make Asians angry
>they get angry and take the b8
>people chime in and troll buttmad lurkers
>apparently this is us acting like niggers

It's a joke dude, chill tf out

If all of Africa looked like that, they'd be better off.

Mulattofy Africa... get to work pol.

Pol is poling the African women.

An an autistic dogface

I have a K gf and people look at us in the street. I dont know if its good or bad. Two different people randomly said we make a beautiful couple

thats his daughter, you know

are you implying this guy is bad looking?

I wish I lived in an alternate reality where instead of unwashed male Arab hordes we had received young female Asians as refugees.

Don't even have yellow fever, but the fucking assrage from the women would have been a sight to behold

France is in his death bed, i want my country to die a glorious death by creating the true aryan race(Eurasian Race)

I also want to see the liberals buttblasted, and there is nothing better than to use their own tactics(racemixing) against them.

She's actually p hot

>germans

Nice full house.

He is ugly and will only get ugly whores

>pol hypocrisy strikes again

Fuck off

You filthy racemixer

You read too much Kalergi.
>not a pure Northwestern European
>Master Race
Looooool

a blood relative has recently came out and claimed he use to let her play with his electric trains and fondle her

I never thought Woody was a pedo because of his adopted daughter-wife. I always thought of his step kids as his wife's little project that he couldn't give a shit about. She's raising these mongrels while he's busy writing and directing movies, nary paying attention to them, then one day he turns around and there's a hot 19 Asian loli in his house.

But then I picked up little hints from his movies that proved to me he was a pedo. Like that one movie where he asks a wiseman what the meaning of life is, and the wise man's answer is "two 12 year old girls, blonde ones."

and that part in bananas where the dictator comes into power and declares "From now on, the age of consent is 16. Furthermore, all children under 16 years old, are now 16 years old."

First you have to find one of the 1% Asian women who look like this. Then you have to convince her to marry you, not some good looking rich doctor, lawyer or millionaire. Good luck!

>Two different people randomly said we make a beautiful couple
If they're not your family or good friends it's probably political correctness

Looks weird as fuck. Looks less Turkic and more East Asian. I thought the white meat would make the Asian womb carry something more hairy and Turkic looking.

No problem boning Asian women if they came out looking like Enrique Iglesias and an international pussy magnet.

We now understand why Sup Forums is content with getting ugly asians

Chinese girls are fun, they have a lot of personality. But they are all crazy.

>implying i don't live on the countryside already

It's even worse because the girls have a horrible fucking accent, are hideously dumb, and on average even fatter than the ones found in the cities.

another shitskin triggered that Asians lust for white cock