It's unironically alright these days. I like it more than Reddit and Memey for sure

It's unironically alright these days. I like it more than Reddit and Memey for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgTqFi_F-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How? Family Guy is the probably the least funny show ever written, not even taking R&M into consideration. It's good background noise, I'll give you that.

Did it come full circle? For the last few years it's been pure garbage.

Personally I think its gotten better. For a while it got really self-righteous while simultaneously being a shitty show based around 10-second gags for humor. Now its a shitty who based around 10-second gags for humor but at least it doesnt seem so up its own ass about everything

That's because Seth is right-wing so all his jokes are shitty right-wing humor that you agree with.

It was always ok, people just never wanted to admit it

Would you a lois?

American Dad > Family

>these days
at least say u only like the first four seasons jeez

>Seth is right-wing
He's left wing as fuck, which is why Brian was the liberal voice of reason for so long. He's just become disillusioned with elements of the modern left, which is why Brian became a liberal douche

In my opinion it's better than it's ever been. There's a lot of genuinely funny observational humor in it and it's been around long enough that some of the characters actually have some chemistry.

I hate how these hamfisted and contrived serious scenes where characters supposedly care for each other and always learn their lesson at the end. Totally believable with all the mayhem they cause before. Just give me the rotten gags or fuck off with your drama bullshit.

He's a libertarian.

>Seth is right-wing

We all agree that Family Guy is the weakest of the big four right? The Andy Murray of animation

The Simpsons > American Dad > Futurama > Family Guy

Reddit and memey is just the brian and stewie episodes if they were written by females

I've always enjoyed Family Guy. Been a while since I saw the last episode, but it did go through a lull some years ago.

>good animation
>alright gags
>fun characters

it's a really good show if you keep in mind that it has 15 seasons so far

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgTqFi_F-0

Isnt Family Guy basically over? Since Seth is doing his star trek show now

>futurama

Let it go. It's been dead for nearly 20 years. Nobody else cares

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that I am now witnessing someone defend Family Guy as an excuse to shit on R&M again

Simply epic guys

I stopped watching it years ago because it got so terrible. American dad is trending down now too.

Family Guy is much better than R&M

this guy pulls the best faces

No, he hates libertarians.

I think AD is actually getting better. TBS has taken a while to find their groove.

BUT I still fucking hate that they have an opening segment then cuts to the intro. It really ruins the flow of the show.

>dude le contrarian ur only allowed to like what the social dogma and zeitgeist dictates for you
Typical reddit and memey drone.

anyone using the word contrarian is a retard

The Simpsons has been unfunny far longer than it was ever good at this point. Family Guy still has its moments, fewer and fewer as they are becoming.

this

imagine being this pathetic.

are you bros hyped for episode 3 of rick and morty? boy, I sure am. I unironically think r&m is the best show of these years and all my irl friends love it as well.

How would you describe this shithole? Adolescents dislike the popular by their zit-riddled nature. Other than the fact these are """""""""""adults""""""""""" here, how is this place any different?

Imagine being so obsessed with people liking a show that you don't like that you feel the need to defend FAMILY GUY

Seth only does voice work for his cartoons.

A whole lot of not naming anything wrong with family guy and a whole lot of ad hom attacks going on in this thread. I thought reddit and memey fans were supposed to be enlightened.

>It's unironically alright these days.
You're a mouthbreather, get the fuck out.

the chicken fights are so unberably boring and unfunny it put me off the whole series

>ad hom

i want family goy to destroy reddit and morty.

they dropped that and the Conway Twitty bits

Yeah man, Ricky and Morties burp humour is so superior to Family Guy

The jokes per minute were so much higher in the early seasons.
Watching it now it's just a time sink you get maybe 2 good laughs out of if it's a good episode.

nah last season was pretty bad, almost every episode was about peter and his friends doing boring shit. American Dad is a mixed bag nowadays, but at least the new writers are getting more creative with their stories lately

You are right my fellow, we intelligent people watch shows that challenge our minds, like Game of Thrones

>being this insecure

Did you expect everyone to pat you on the back for liking Family Guy?

Peak:

Simpsons > American Dad > Futurama > Family Guy

Zombie seasons:

American Dad > Futurama > Family Guy > Simpsons

flip Futurama and Family Guy for the zombie seasons. I was just rewatching the later seasons of Futurama and they are not very good at all, about 5 really good episodes. They put so many damn modern references in a futuristic show.

No, but calling someone a retard just because he likes a simple show (that is meant to be simple) makes you a real retard here. It's just alright entertainment, what the fuck is the problem here?

What other shows that are about simple laughs are better really? Comedy is trash nowadays.

Once futurama got cancelled it should have stayed cancelled.

You know Futurama will comeback again in a year or two with a liberal agenda and stronk woyman writing staff

Did it not already have that?

It was pretty SJW this time around. But the episodes with the gender swap and edgy evolution stuff were actually some of the good ones.

>liberal agenda and stronk woyman writing staff
are you mentally ill? how fucking irrational can you be? stop going on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, it's destroying your life. go outside, meet real people, talk with them. stop getting brainwashed by other frustrated neckbeards.

So Matt Groenin has a new animated show coming out

Will it be the next Simpsons/Futurama?

Nah i'm oright cuck

I suppose stronk leela and her mutant history just flew over your head eh.

Each episode of Reddit and Memey has more creativity than a season of Family Goy

each episode of family guy has more jokes than a season of reddit and memey tho

This isn't even a question. It's amazing how quality of a show American Dad is compared to Family Guy. It's one of the only """adult""" animated shows that is legit funny

yeah, but they are unfunny as fuck..

fuck, I can't wait for next episode of r&m. good thing I love in europe, I'll just go to sleep now and watch it tomorrow morning

That already happened
didn't you see the magic rock switch everybodies genders using magic and everybody learned a valuable lesson about sexism?

*burrrrp* y-yeah mmmorty its gonna be epic! IM A PICKLLEEE. Dont even trip lol

the comment that destroyed libcucks once and for all.

mind if I post this on the_donald? xD maybe you guys have some rare pepes too?

I bet the joos did this XD
^me being alt-right. my mom said it's ok as long as it's not interfering with my grades.
PRAISE KEK, meme magic is real

>Seth is right-wing
Nigga you are literally too stupid

>Seth is right-wing
really?
well then, the show it's starting to become...more funny. I think I like it. Is it, dare I say, based? is Seth >our guy?

>Nigga you are literally too stupid
oh..I guess it's just some more liberal, nu-male, cuck, SJW, meme -is there more?- reddit, tumblr, cuck (i said cuck xD) shit

cuck

Go ahead friend it's all yours :^)

American Dad > Family Guy

honestly bro, youre wrong, american dad went to fucking shit the last few seasons, relying to much on hurr Roger is a fucking gay tranny pedophile but its ok cuz he's an alien

early american dad is so based though

It's been alive for nearly 20 years.

you're fucking WRONG, kiddo. holy shit. I watch these shows 80% of the time my tv is on. they are both good. But AM dad has always been the better show. apart from the first season comparatively

seasons 1-4 were good

I liked the show when it was white working class New England-oriented

some really comfy episodes came out

>forcing himself to "like" a shit show just because reddit doesn't like it

Leela has always been the strong woman archetype. What the fuck are you even on about?

Yeah no, I agree with this

The humor is more centered around reality and current events so it's easier to get a surprise laugh from since it's more unexpected

More then I can say for Reddit and Matty which has become a snooze fest since season 2
Not even the dramatic parts have any sort of impact since the episodes are structured in such a way that they try to force a joke in every couple of seconds
It's fucking mind numbing honestly