Two episodes in, wtf is this guys problem?

Two episodes in, wtf is this guys problem?

Nootka

He wants to make a name for himself but nothing seems to be working.

mmmmmhmmmmm

All the tea in China

i watched this show hoping it would be interesting or just sort of have content. it really is just about old england politics and a dude who wants to fuck his sister

did you see the bit where he grunts?

mmmhhhmmm

I have a meme for you

Good Pidgeon Shit

Hhmmm Nootka

Ahhhhhhhhhh

hrrrrrr

Wow, you gave yourself names, so cute guys

Yep.

>who wants to fuck his sister
He did fuck her. Then she an heros at the end of the season.

tom hardy is such a cutiepie

Be very careful, now, OP

Mmmmhm

Does he have some kind of skin condition or what is going on with him?
I suggest that you leave very quickly and very, very quietly or you can stay for the extreme violence that is coming your way.
Your choice.

i don't remember that at all, but it got to where I was just trying to complete the series. It got renewed for another season too which I don't understand but I guess contributed to.

What do the normies like about it? Are the girls watching it for tom hardy and then the guys are with them like "OH MAN HES GONNA PUNCH THAT DUDE OH SHIT BRO"

He's the ugly culmination of complete hedonism. It's why he's always eating shit in the grossest way possible.

At first I was watching it to figure out his end game. Then I watched to see how he would accomplish it.

And subtly i was watching cause I want to fuck my sister too

>what is going on with him?
Unencumbered, unbridled hedonism.

Isley Isley Isley. You neber lern.

what was the king doing?

mhmmmmmm

>grunting
>incest
>walking around
What's not to love?

>From 1811 until his accession, he served as Prince Regent during his father's final mental illness.

>A prince regent, or prince-regent, is a prince who rules a monarchy as regent instead of a monarch, e.g., as a result of the Sovereign's incapacity (minority or illness) or absence (remoteness, such as exile or long voyage, or simply no incumbent).

And I thought for a second that the next peaky blinders season was already running.