Why do so many young white men want to become women?

Why do so many young white men want to become women?

I don't think so many do. Have any statistics on this?

they're so straight they want to be one

/thread

because women have the real privileged

because you are cherry picking your data during your daily visits to lgbt fora

>so many
Right.

Anywho, I'll humor you. They are confused homosexuals.

only way they could get pussy

Because they were born to be submissive sex toys for real men of middle east / africa :3

We are only .3% of the population
Women are more privileged than men in America. People are so nice to you when they perceive you to be female.

>taking selfies in the bathroom and posting them on social media
>"b-b-but trannies totally aren't perverts!"

White men are demonized second class citizens in todays society. White women get lots of perks and special gibs. Why wouldn't you want to be a woman?

Because women of these days have it easy while men are blamed for everything.

Their parents failed to raise them as men, so they try to become women.

Because being a woman is living life on easy mode.

Lack of testosterone. This is also one of the reasons why homosexuality is going up.

Women have it easier in life since not much is expected from you also if you're trans everybody must support you because of PC culture or else face scrutiny and harassment from people they don't know

Trans here. Feel free to ask me anything.

well OP isn't wrong

even if whites are slightly more likely to be trans, they make up the overwhelming plurality of trans people

Not if you're a criminal. Criminals are the real alpha males, the knights of our modern age.

>I'm a real girl silly~~
>cakes on makeup and still photoshops the absolute fuck out of any photos of them

Maybe they are real women..

Any chance of you cleaning your room?

Also post feet

>Trans here. Feel free to ask me anything.

Why is your room such a mess? I thought women were supposed to be good at house keeping?

White men are lazy and being a woman is life on easy mode.

t. Tengri

Female privilege.

Your room has been dirty for far too long

Why are you so ugly?

I ask you to find a rope

>well OP isn't wrong
Yes he is.

>even if whites are slightly more likely to be trans
They're not. In fact, they're the least likely. Did you even read the poll, faggot?

Because the modern whilte woman is garbage and men know they can be women better than women.

Men are just better at everything.

I was moving stuff around, my room isn't that dirty anymore

Clean up your pigsty of a room and while you're at it an hero

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Well, we do have a society that is now highly unfair to men. It's only logical that some males want to have more advantages by becoming a woman.

do people actually call you female pronouns without you having to specifically ask them to

Because this.

Throughout our lives all technological advancement aimed to make our lives better and easier. Now, our lives are fucking comfy as fuck. Some people don't want to work hard. They don't want to work hard to such an extent, that even in bed they want to be the submissive one who gets pleasure out of not working hard. It's about being as comfortable as it is. Getting your ass rammed while tugging it is much easier than being the rammer. It also means you have no responsibility, since responsibility is also hard work.
It's all about living easy.
I'll bet they're usually people who grew up with mentally ill single parents and moved a lot.

What is playing Carl like and who dies in the next season?

Every redblooded male has thought at least once about having a pussy for a day. Only the mentally ill wish not to have a penis.

because women have easy lives in the first world

ask any woman if they would rather be a man

/thread

Because the black cock is irresistible and the lower testosterone just makes it natural for us to submit to Africans.

People do that to me and I would assume she is the same
My parents have a stable marriage and I have lived in the same town my entire life

Being a woman in western society is like tutorial mode with all cheats enabled

it's like a roleplaying game for failed men... it's funny how they instantly start to compete with each other about how passing they are and shit once they convert

usually, not always
best of luck to you my sexually confused friend

They don't but the media has a strong effect on the weak minded, like OP.

I lol'd

jews

Being a REAL woman is easy mode.
Trannies kill themselves.

well as a young white man who wants to become a woman it's because I like pretty things. I want to wear pretty things, and look pretty

Jesus what the fuck

"You are permanently in everyone's friendzone!"

claims this is somehow fucking good, jesus...

Here in the south I see more black trannies. I think it's being raised by women and raped by their uncles or something

Med student here.

I skimmed the list. Some of these are right but the mechanisms backing them is wrong. For instance, beer. Beer doesn't have "estrogenic properties." Beer is made from barley (a grain), water, and yeast (makes bread) - sounds pretty harmless right? What beer does is inhibit your metabolism in the liver (among other things). If you are eating food while drinking beer, it'll cause the food to get stored as fat since the liver can't convert it into glycogen (immediate source of energy). Over time, you'll gain "fat." The more fat you have, the more likely you are to convert testosterone into estrogen like estrone. It's the estrone that causes you to have "manboobs" and a small dick.

Also, you always want to aim for a high protein / low fat / low carb diet (Aktins diet) and supplement it with cardio if you want to lose weight.

Hth.

>posting his face in an anonymous board
i thought women look for attention not abominations

What made you become a trans?

Why do you think you are a woman?

Are you somehow afraid of being a man?

Did you have a good fatherly figure in your life?

Do you just want attention?

iktf

i think transgenderism is a mental illness in the sense that instead of desiring a woman externally, we project that desire/beauty onto ourselves instead and want men to affirm us

it's such a weird fucking disorder, how does this even happen to people?

Im trans, it's hard to get if you're not. When a kid gets bit by a mosquito carrying tranny blood some of it infects theirs. With most kids nothing happens, but some kids have weak immune systems and the tranny blood starts infecting the other blood cells by latching on to red blood cells and pozzing them up with tranny aids.
Eventually this reaches their brain and starts transforming the personallity lobe, removing the good wholesome things they used to enjoy like going to church and doing good deeds and replacing it with the need to dress like a girl.
Hope this helps.

this, 55% of trannies report being molested as kids

Ensure survival when Hillary wins and sends all the white males to camps. I'm a beaner so I'll just go on welfare and leech like everyone else until we get invaded

underrated

Hops in beer do increase your estrogen. The best bear to drink is one thats bittered with somthing else like juniper.

I'll give you the honest truth. It's because hot white women are one of the most sought after commodities. The reason you don't see black guys turning into women is because black women are one of the most hated peoples in society. Same reason so many asian men in asian turn into trannies. Asian women are more sought after and asian men are low low tier. It has less to do with sexuallity and more about importance and attention seeking.

>tfw you know this person on Skype

So many Millenial "Men" are lazy cunts, so why not take the logical next step?

Cause most of these guys are depressed and see becoming a woman as way to a happier life.

American women are privileged as fuck. Like shiiit, all you've gotta do is be pretty and as long as you don't get knocked up and you carry around a tazer you're fucking set.

Plus trans people don't even have to be hot to still be "stunning and brave" and most aren't hot enough to worry about sexual predators. It's all the benefits of being a woman without the negatives.

It's like having a gold membership card for life without having to pay the annual fee.

I don't blame them really.

Because it's the only way men are allowed to express their feelings after trauma; as women

t. Norwegian

That's what happens when you let feminazis and lesbians raise children...

It's a 5-1 ratio, even being conservative. Thinking back to being a teen, I worked in a clothing store and all the shop lifters were black trannies. If you went behind them after they left it was a trail of security devices and opened packages. At community college in a small town there were on two trannies -both black. When I lived in a DFW apartment complex, the crazies on the street were black trannies. Same for ATL. Only met 4 white trannies. One was the manager at that retail- an old fat bisexual closet tranny, a FTM at a twin Cities TSA, a FTM working construction on an alfalfa farm, and a 6'2 roided out dude wearing a neon pink shirt and a tit job/wig from Oklahoma.

Main difference I notice is all the white ones had jobs and the black ones seemed to be dangerous criminal types

>white ones had jobs and the black ones seemed to be dangerous criminal types

Gee, you don't say

>3%

thats wrong

must be at least 40.

in every forum or chat i go, MOST of the people there are some kind of transgender or gay, bi lesbian or anything else. hardly any true straights left.

I'd just like to say that by contributing to the cause of feminization - the war against boys and men and their feelings - is really in feminists favour, so next time a friend feels sappy and needs to share his feelings, don't laugh or ridicule him. Be like Jesus. Or your frind might end up a beta cuck because it's the only socially accepted way for him to express his feelings, and the feminist dyke that cucks him the only one willing to listen.

Hey if cyba or the other two trannies are here pls post

T. Melly

Yeaah, shocking right?

You see a mix of FTM MTF in white population, but 99.999% of black/Latino are chicks with dicks.

The only believable one I ever saw was the one in Minnesota. She passed for a dude, except it was that uncanny valley thing. Had a goatee and muscles but the facial structure was too delicate, skin and hair was too well maintained, was only 5'5, and sounded like a girl talking like a dude.

I don't know man, with me it's just that I knew a really pretty girl in highschool and instead of wanting to date her or do anything like that, I just wanted to look like her. realizing that I have a semi-andro face and an andro body structure I thought it might entertain the idea of taking care of my self as a female would. I take good care of my skin, my hair (which is long), and my diet as any narcissus bitch would. I have only seriously gotten into it this summer but I have come quite a long way and at this point I like the aesthetic that I am trying to achieve. Also female clothing is comfortable

The thing is, I really don't like a lot of humans, nor do I have many friends, so I don't really know what I'm trying to achieve with it other than the obvious narcissism and self-love bullshit

Because they want to live an easier life by becoming an oppressed social class.

>Why do so many young white men want to become women?
Isn't the trend actually stronger among african-americans where white woman marxist-feminist controlling social policies has destroyed the family structure to even greater degree? (i.e. root cause; boys growing up without fathers)

Because white men are better at being women than white women.

Post. All of these theories are funny. We are just girls Sup Forums. We had the misfortune of getting male bodies

Clean your room and kill yourself afterwards

this guy went to my college. when he decided to be trans you should have seen how worshiped he was.

it was disgusting

because 4chinz loves traps and meme magic is real

I realized this earlier today. I was moving all this furniture around the house while all the girls were sitting and making comments. I then joked and said "no wonder guys want to be girls! They'd never have to work." They laughed and said that was sexist, but it had a lot of truth to it.

That's what I'm saying. Most trannies are black dudes. They are criminals though, so they try to stay hidden at a street level. You won't find crack/weed dealers up on a stage putting their identity out there

Nah, it's either an internalized and frustrated heterosexual impulse combined with narcissism, or a brain disease affecting the hippocampus and hypothalamus

look. another trans with a filthy room

I used to believe the same, until one day I went to a powerfull man, he pulled the tranny demon from my body and put it in a bottle. Your soul needs a magic eraser. These tranny demons attatch themselves to your brain, these evil sprits have been around for millions of years, far longer than humans. They were alive once, trillions of them died instantaniously and angerly in a holocaust, now they plague humanity with all sorts of ailments. Psychologists will try to push fake drugs to relieve your symptoms, but these won't cure you and they just want money. To really be happy you need to purge yourself of these spirits, they don't do it intentionally as anything they can control, but when they attatch to you their traumatic memories can damage your mind. You can be cured but only if you go clear.

We should start calling theme Buffaloes - like buffalo bill. That's a funny term that they will hate because of the double implication. A big hairy stinky animal, and a serial killer tranny

xenoestrogens

Keep sipping that bpa water and using triclosan soap and lavender/tea tree shampoo and eating soy lecithin snacks

Good goy

>that facial structure
Sorry m8, but you will never pass.

>Become Woman
>Suck dicks
>Get anal
>Have man take care of you
>Claim rape when time to move on

Because these days being a woman is life on easy mode. And these low test faggots realize this and want some of that sweet sweet female privilege.

The estrogen being pumped into the water and food supply over the past 50 years is what has decreased testosterone in men.

They don't. You just seem to think so since the minority that do are disproportionately loud about it: especially online.

Still waiting on those feet...