Your reaction when Steppenwolf appears in Justice League and this song starts playing

I LIKE TO DREAM

YES, YES

RIGHT BETWEEN THE SOUND MACHINE

Other urls found in this thread:

bryanzap.deviantart.com/art/Steppenwolf-Justice-League-Movie-640841795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

failed memes general

NO, NO

This movie is going to be such shit and I can't wait for the memes.

What are you, 16?

Jesus, he looks like the monster from Thor 1. Fucking horrible

Its fan made he doesnt look like that at all

Bet you 20 bucks it doesn't

Hahahaha it's literally edited from that picture. That's great.

>knows a song from the late 60s
>you call him underage
Are you retarded or just an idiot?

I like whenever DCEU marketing leaks something they attempt to claim it's fanmade.

Bet you 100 bucks it does

Yeah, fuckin' dudes.

DC so lazy

should have been granny goodness. played by roseanne barr.

bryanzap.deviantart.com/art/Steppenwolf-Justice-League-Movie-640841795
Now please shut the fuck up

>DC literally hires deviantards to do design work

Please do not disrespect the dead.

I'm also looking forward to the new Spiderman film.

Mmmhm.

What the fuck?

>skin goatee

ew

HAHAHAHAHAAH

DC has literally had an abysmal track record with this shared universe shit.

I'd bet you 500 dollars, faggot. Or a thousand.

Joss is already fixing it

Looks like Andrei from vtmb

Deal

>steppenwolf

Is this for real? Aren't these supposed to be aliens? What a shitty name

Are you one of those tards who thinks BvS was a masterpiece?

What's your PayPal? Let's bet, I don't think it will get an RT score over 55. Shit, you'd win half if the score breaks an even 50.

No, you give me the cash in person. Not going to let you do some charge back shit.

Ah, so your a blubbering coward and can't actually put your money where your mouth is.

I bet you thought BvS was "Kino", like the drooling faggot you are.

How does this make any sense, you're retarded

Exclusive! Exclusivo! Exclusif! Exclusivo!

You know all of them made an absurd amount of money.

No you.

So? They didn't make half if what WB expected, exlcuding Wonder Woman...which is their only global home run. Man of Steel nearly flopped after opening weekend, BvS made even and was maybe the 10th highest grossing film that year, Suicide Squad was an all around flop too. And each one has an abysmal user and critic rating and shitty DVD sales.

Fuck off. JL will be the same shit.

Oh man, if you think that's bad, wait until you've heard the final boss' name:
Darkseid.

Seriously, look it up.

*of
*excluding

Always wanted to play that. I'm worried it won't live up to the hype at this point. I hate to admit it but I've started to become a graphics whore.

>everyone who likes BvS can type out long, detailed posts explaining exactly why they thought it was good
>everyone who hates it just quips "N-no it's shit" and is incapable of explaining why

Gee, I wonder which party is in the wrong here.

>everyone who likes BvS can type out long, detailed posts explaining exactly why they thought it was good
Kek, are you new or just extremely gullible when it comes to pasta? Go kill yourself, mate.

>he actually thinks this
Oh, boy.

I've literally never seen this

The fact that someone typed that so-called "pasta" to begin with shows that someone had something insightful to say about it.

And what do you have to say? Jack shit.

See? Another quip. Not even going to dignify this with a reply.

HAHAHAHA holy shit

>The fact that someone typed that so-called "pasta" to begin with shows that someone had something insightful to say about it.
I...I really can't tell if you are serious or not.

>the quips are bad DC crybaby meme

>so-called "pasta"
Wewwwwwwww lad.

>DUDE GRAPEFRUIT LMAO
meanwhile, in DC

Or Ed Asner

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So Snyder finally made Watchmen 2, Niteowl even got upgrade.

Oh look, more quips. Two of them even activated my wordfilter.

DC haters really have nothing of value to say.

What's the deal with those cube things? One of them built Cyborg

>it's fucking real

Please stop posting, mate. You are embarrassing yourself.

Unrefined Nintendium.

Are you for real?

>gets BTFO constantly
>"S-stop posting!"
Why don't you just admit defeat?

>stutter posting

oh here we go

This is a failed meme by marketing executives.

>thinks anons are btfo by mentioning that BvS copypasta, written as a literal joke.
>he's so autistic that he thought it was a real analysis
>with strong points
If you aren't for real, you sure did bait me.

Got his ass there

>batman flies in batmobile
>it ain't me starts playing

>I can't come up with any counterarguments...
>I'll just dismiss it as a joke!
Truly, can you get any plebbier?

Buddy, you are literally arguing in favor of a copypasta. How new are you?

Voldemort?

why do nerds feel the need to appropriate names from legitimate literature to turn them into cancerous capeshit?

>B-buddy! I-i-i-i-it's a copypasta!
Create a BvS thread right now, I guarantee you'll get non-copypasta posts. Fucking do it.

Lmao this is just getting sad

>can't tell if serious

Not surprising, considering that you can't tell the difference between genuine praise and where Poe's Law kicks in. Don't let it get you down, though, it's not like we expected better of you.

>trying this hard.
You sound exceptionally butthurt.

>Create a BvS thread right now, I guarantee you'll get non-copypasta posts
You're baiting everyone, right?

Not remotely.

When you can tell me why this image is important and what it means to the films' myth arc, let me know.

>more non-replies
You're the sad one. I bet you've never even seen the films and that's why your opinions come off as so shallow.

>When you can tell me why this image is important and what it means to the films' myth arc, let me know.
Holy shit. You are actually serious, aren't you? How old are you, seriously?

Irrelevant. It has importance, and it's supported throughout four films' worth of references and allusions. You're the "superior intellect" here, so stop punching down, sack up, and try to answer a question for once.

Right, I just created a BvS thread. Can't wait to embarrass the fuck out of shallow DC haters.

If you actually think BvS is "deep", then there isn't much I could say to reverse that deeply rooted autism.

This gives me flashbacks from entry level, philosophy 101.

Joining you, DCbro.

I actually barely remember anything from these films, what am I looking at?

but they already used it in suicide squad!

Nobody is going to seriously indulge you or fall for your bait, fag.

>it's all b-b-b-bait! A-autism! FAKE NEWS!
And yet I notice you still haven't attempted a cogent argument. Perhaps because you don't have one?

It's the Codex, the repository of genetic information that Krypton's eugenics program uses to create new Kryptonians.

For starters, see if you can come up with a reason someone would use the word "codex" in reference to such an object, and be forewarned -"Because it's stupid" reveals a damn sight more about you than it does the subject at hand.

>And yet I notice you still haven't attempted a cogent argument
Because BvS just has the illusion of depth so that retards like you can eyebrow raise and feel smart for a change.

All of the religious subtext was buffoonish, poorly handled or hamfisted to the point where any adult could see how void of substance it was. That's not counting how none of the plot made any goddamn sense.

>That's not counting how none of the plot made any goddamn sense.
Oh, was a non-linear narrative too difficult for you? Fucking idiot. You're the same kind of moron who doesn't "get" a Malick film, I'm sure.

>he thinks BvS was nonlinear
Are you absolutely retarded?

It was non-linear, dumbass. The main story was linear, the flashbacks were not, and that starts with the montage of Lex's wish list.

How about you acquaint yourself with what the word actually means first, then maybe ask yourself if that carries any significance in a culture that considers natural birth "heresy."

Buddy, there being flashbacks in a linear narrative don't make the narrative nonlinear. Best I can remember, there was literally 2 flashbacks and then the premonition shit.

Right, but what's your brainlet point?

>It was non-linear, dumbass.
It literally wasn't, you dumb baiting fagtard.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the New Gods, I don't know Gods? I was always under the impression they were actual deities

All of Lex's cut-away scenes with Zod and the ship are non-linear. The final reveal is that he'd been walking around with the entirety of the Kryptonian database in his head for the entire film.

Bruce's training scenes, while neither expressly chronological or not, nonetheless contain a backwards reveal of what's been influencing his behavior as well.