what's her fucking problem?
she's literally more evil than hitler

t. churchil

>gets stripped and paraded around town naked
>own brother kills her father
>all her children die

Gee, I wonder what her problem is too.

She's the good one.

What enemy has she killed that wasn't a legitimate threat to her sovereignty? Her only flaw was raising Joffrey who was cruel, but not competent enough to back it up.

She's a tyrant, and a damn competent one apparently. Tywin should have put her in charge back in season 2.

She needs to regrow her hair.

>Her only flaw was raising Joffrey
Also indulging and encouraging Joffrey's madness.

>actively defending his craziness in the North when she knows damn well it's his fault
>telling Joffrey "everyone who isn't us is an enemy"
>half-heartedly protesting Ned's execution

For someone who looked down on Robert for his raging, she sure had no problem encouraging the same qualities in Joffrey.

It's like Tywin said. She isn't as smart as she thinks she is, so she continually plots and intrigues and it all ends up going to shit. It's a miracle she isn't dead, instead she's just gotten nearly everyone she cared about killed and backed herself into an unwinnable corner.

>she's literally more evil than hitler

lol no shit

>more evil than hitler
>faster than a snail
>greener than the sky
>darker than the sun
>straighter than OP

> forced into political, loveless marriage with Bobby B
> neglected, treated like garbage by husband for years while he drinks, shits and fucks whores right in her face

>it's a Sup Forumstard bait episode
Sage goes in all fields

YAAAS QUEEN GAAAS

She's Dany with no plot armor and none of the hubris and hypocrisy.

I know she's ugly but I find her super sexy

That is because hitler wasn't evil

>What enemy has she killed that wasn't a legitimate threat to her sovereignty?
Are we taking the broader approach to this answer and say "to the Lannisters"? Because literally everyone.
-Stannis
-Starks
-Tyrells
-Faith Militants
-Starks (Again with Jon)
-Targs (Dany)
-Dorne
-The Vale

Literally everyone wants to murder Cersei.

I just realize I can't read and you said "wasn't" a legitimate threat.

That's ok

she's the good one

just like hitler

Cersei is the only hope for Westeros.

That's an odd way to spell Gendry.

>people who think they're master manipulators all get killed or screwed over
>the crazy bitches survive and get the most power
I kind of like the subverted expectation, absolute fuckwits are the most successful due to fanaticism and luck.

She's created her own enemies and completely decimated her kingdom in a mad dash to stay relevant. All because her dad said she's shit at ruling. Which honestly she is and gets bailed out by the plot.

reminder she commited the original treason by tearing up robert's testament and installing that little inbred shit jeffrey as the king. reminder she's not the rightful queen, she's a brotherfucker and a kingslayer. she's also quite dumb, like subhuman nigger-tier.

They killed her children and humiliated her. Therefore all of her actions are justified. That's a real strong type woman right there boy.

I'm gonna be so pissed when Arya kills her. When was the last meaningful twist in this show? Arya dying would be a welcome one.

>Hitler
>evil

She's a terrible character and it's preposterous how everyone worships her as a role model, but fuck me sideways if I don't want her to dominate me harshly.

Arya is already dead. That's why her wolf walked away. He knew it wasnt her.

>people conveniently forgetting what pieces of shit jamie and cersei were in earlier seasons
it's true what they say about millennial attention spans

was wondering about cercei’s scenes. first with the sandsnakes and the poison kiss, and then later on when she had her make out session with jaime all i could think about was the poison, and even though there was no actual poison anymore, maybe it was shot this way to show the metaphorical poisen that she is to him? I mean at the end of the scene we get Olenna Tyrell’s speech on how bad cercei is.

But it's her fault those things happened anyway. So she created all her shitty circumstances.

What's the last thing she's done that is bad? She liberated King's Landing from religious maniacs, who the Tyrell's were to weak to dispose of. She killed the cunt that murdered her daughter.

Sure her methods are especially violent, but she knows the garbage masses need to be controlled, and she's the only woman with the sack to do it.

>women
>taking responsibility for their shitty actions

She killed innocent people to further her own agenda. She also was the reason the church had so much power in the first place because she's incredibly shortsighted. She also literally pushed her son to kill himself.

i wish lanisters would win but dragonbitch is the normies choice

>Balanced the budget and prevented the IMF from sending their shekel-grabbing armies to Westeros
>Runs a true meritocracy where people like Qyburn can rise up from nothing due to their skill
>Rallied the lords of Westeros to defend the continent against Mad King II: Dracarys Boogaloo and her horde of brown rapists
Cersei is literally the best ruler Westeros has had for at least a century

Do you think that Cercei is going to start acting like the mad king and Jamie will be forced to put her down too because that would super poetic

they just did that because the wolf pack will come out of nowhere to save Arya from some dire situation later this season and die in the process

I'm not going to be surprised at all when Peter Dinklige wins the throne at the end of the show.

Nah you're wrong as fuck and I'm always right. Eat shit faggot. Bran is the night king.

it's poetry, D&D truly are the greatest writers alive

That is probably what is going to happen in the books because Jaime has already realized he's a bitch.
Show Jaime is a fucking tool. Cersei is going to get killed by another woman, probably Arya.

Normies need bad evil antagonist otherwise they get confused. Mind you this show is written for normie teenagers

Seeing as all the plebs on here suggest it, D&D probably won't go with it because of how obvious it is.

long neck

Actually she was pretty thrilled.

Bob was young, lean, handsome and fierce... but broke her when he called out another woman's name the first time he banged her

>She liberated King's Landing from religious maniacs
she brought them to the power in first place, she's an idiot nigger.

this show has been predictable as hell for a while now

This is kinda true because if all the leaks are real its danys fault the night king gets past the wall

Poetic would be if Dany started acting like the Mad King and Jamie put her down like the rabid bitch she is.

Then he turned into a drunkard hambeast that would often rape, beat and humiliate her.
Pretty understandable she flipped desu

THIS

At this point Cersei has already done precisely what drove Jaime to kill Aerys, she demonstrated a willingness to burn King's Landing to the fucking ground with wildfire when she didn't get her way. The show is a fucking mess and nothing is driven by reason anymore.

cersei is bad but dany is worse bro, that bitch deserves to die, hitler before hitler

Your own kin matter more than anything else
While she may be more ruthless than the others, her ideals are within all of us

shes the only character I feel emotions from. Her doing shit feels good, when Danny does good it feels very forced and unearned I cant sympathize with her.
Jon is so despondent I cant connect with him either.
Tyrion has lost all his motivation and is just a Danny pawn.
Sansa is annoying and thinks shes smart.
Arya is meh to me.
The only other character I care for is Jammie, but his constant "mu sister" gets annoying.

>it was 12th dimensional chess for the Jews to kill themselves off, it was part of the 70 year long conspiracy obviously.

>all the remaining characters have no relatable human emotions or desires, save for a couple of the 'big bads'
tfw you've lived long enough to witness GoT transform into the Star Wars prequels

Kit is still great.

What the fuck?

was her naked self in the last episode a body double again?

She's covered in tats, so it's either a body double or tons of digital fuckery.

When is episode 4 airing?

She's the best character of the show, along with Jaime. I care more about her than anyone else, as said by And Daenerys YASS KWEEN Targaryen is supposed to be the good one? She's worse than Cersei.

>more evil than hitler

Obvious bait. Hitler wasn't evil.

It doesnt help that the show is predictable now I can see where things are going. I wish they went with the evil Danny plotline so the characters were thrown in a drastic situation and allegiances could be tested.

>She's covered in tats

Gross.

10/10 in Bongistan

Why even waste a post with bait this low? We both know you don't believe that.

>muh Lena Headey

it's kinda going that way, who knows what could happen in season 8

Wew... 2/10

She hasn't really been evil in a while. The only time she was really evil was season 1. After that she's just doing what's necessary to survive.

Sam's mother had great tits

>She hasn't really been evil in a while
Is this a meme?

>more evil than hitler
it fits, the show is literally hitler
RESIST RACISM

>killing traitors, religious fanatics and foreign invaders

What's the issue here? Robert would have done the same thing in all circumstances and no one would call him evil for it. Remember when he wanted a teenage girl assassinated?

A spoiled brat who found out that her children would die before her.

religious fanatics that she herself put in power

>killing traitors
I don't know why this gets overlooked, but she is literally not the next in line for the throne after her children die.Cersei usurped the throne and murdered the legal and rightful Queen by law, when she jihad blew up their own Vatican.
>religious fanatics and foreign invaders
She put those fanatics in charge in the first place and the foreign invaders are employed by the last living Targ.
>What's the issue here?
That she has been doing terrible things for seven seasons.
>Robert would have done the same thing in all circumstances and no one would call him evil for it.
Robert would never have blown up half of his family through marriage out of asspain.
>Remember when he wanted a teenage girl assassinated?
Remember how that was a legitimate threat due to her being a surviving Targ?

Ironically, even Churchhill talked openly about the JQ.

yuk
literal trailertrash-tier

Jamies dead

I dont know how else to put this.............no one wants you anywhere. The greatest thing that ever happened to you was slavery, go suck water from a bulls ass in africa if your tired of living here

You sure do sound mad.