It's going to be great movie

It's going to be great movie

wooow

I'm going to see it

So from Thanos' point of view, the Avengers are evil?

I'm hype af desu.

Who do you think will be dead by the end of part II?

>He takes no prisoners
In literally the first Vader scene ever he takes Leia prisoner.

Kino

Vader was good because he was intimidating and played the role of both the shadow of the empire and a strict enforcer. Thanos is a big muscle man who murders people to death

MOMS

But Vader took prisoners at lest 3 times during the trilogy

"we'll make diamonds out of their ashes"

>He takes no prisoners.

The fuck? Gamora and Nebula aren't his blood daughters, they're literally spoils of war he chose keep as prisoners to indoctrinate them.

Captain America is confirmed dead.

Why are millennials so obsessed with sociopaths?

just like the real america is dead, whoa

Hopefully the virgins that eat this shit up will die

STOP THINKING

They relish the chance to hate someone for being unabashedly evil. Sociopaths and Nazis are the only "Black/White" morality enemy afforded to them.

Does he have a wicked sense of humor?

It's a good out for the MCU version of the character considering the character assassination he's gone through in the comics. Thanos also killed him ages ago when they fought over the same bullshit in the comics anyway.

what's the latest on captain america btw, is he old or with hydra
>the state of western comics

For me it's Thanos: intense, sociopathic, and with a wicked sense of humor

If motherfuckers stopped being wrong, we wouldn't have to think.

Darth Vader: leads evil white supremacist army against the multicultural forces of good
Thanos: leads evil (white) galactic supremacist army against the multicultural forces of earth

Whoa. This. Is. Powerful.

why does he look like a grapefruit

Secret Empire is still going on, so he's with HYDRA.

3 words.

Hella. Fucking. Epic!!!

Better start making collages comparing Thanos to Darth Vader like DC fans compare screenshots of BvS to something biblical

Yes. But it's comics so the reasoning absolutely MUST be as convoluted and stupid as possible. He's evil because a sentient cosmic cube rewrote reality, while another good, cap is running around and currently captured by a depressed Red Skull.

The cheap way to figure out who's going to live and who's going to die is look at which actor renewed their contract. Chris Evans did not renew his contract, so we know he's going to die.

Because he's based off of a Youtuber/lifestyle fitness memer named Rich Piana.

Why can't you just say grape? I don't get this meme, grapefruits are pink.

but he has that grapefruit look though

>He's evil because a sentient cosmic cube rewrote reality

I thought it was even worse than that, Captain America in the pure undiluted timeline is HYDRA while the Cosmic Cube rewrote reality so that the Allies won the war and Steve Rogers was the big buff hero-man.

What I want to know is what madness took Marvel to double-down on the hate and rage that came from that infamous "Hail Hydra" shot of Steve.

marvel is full of women and sjws who hate white men these days

Which actors have and haven't renewed their contracts?

This

No he doesn't. Grapefruits are pockmarked like an orange, they don't have stretchmark lines.

Explain all of Marvel's white male leads

Robert Downey Jr just renewed his contract for 73 more films. He has also promised the first born male out of the next 4 generations of Downeys.

they started that shit a couple of years before the batshit sjws took over, they gotta protect their investment
but they're gonna push for more diverse shit in their next 'phase' or whatever they call it

The MCU started with Iron Man in 2008, most of this SJW nonsense really intensified a few years into the 2010s.

The big white male leads were all lined up and ready to go by 2011, which was way before the SJW thing broke out of the comics and into the rest of society.

I want to go back

How the hell can someone miss the point of Darth Vader so blatantly?

M-Me too, user, me too.

But you're a millennial. If you aren't then you're way too old to still be here.

no they're not prisoners he turned them into his pawns/slaves that's not taking prisoners it's utterly humiliating your enemies after you defeat them.

Of course I'm a millennial, I know how we think.

Oh gotcha

>cgi character
>intimidating and/or charismatic
Choose one and only one.

So sociopaths and nazis are the only black/white evil afforded to you?

Yeah which is strange. Morality isn't black and white. It's a weird mindset thinking of the world in that manner

Why Koba cgi still looks better than Thanos?

Different studios, different people working on them. Of course it's gonna look different

They're both disney so it's the same shit

Because the Apes movies have the best CGI of any modern blockbuster
Fun fact, pic related's budget is about half of what BvS' was

Hopefully Cap dies as the real OG.
Iron Man retires for real this time in his honor.
Bucky picks up the mantle of Cap as he and the Black Hawk Down get some bonding. Buddy Cop movie follows.
Nebula is apparently dying if the Guardians 3 synopsis is to be believed. She prolly dies saving Gamora.
Vision fucking dies thank god. Hot witch goes sexy-psycho and kills a bunch of innocent people in cold blood.
Clint also retires for real and lives a comfy life on his farm banging Velma all day.
Spiderman is quickly removed from the fight as he's just a literal teenager.
Loki gets killed by Thanos for satisfactory purposes and to show how much of a threat the new guy is. Thor is all sad and shit as his entire family is fucking dead.
Starlord grows up and stops being such a fucking manchild, hopefully dicovers that Mantis is true best girl. Becomes more like his comic book character.
Cap and Iron Man will do most of the work against him, but Drax will get the final blow, for revenge and shit.
Rocket and Groot are there.
No one cares about Doc Strange, white-haired ass shots, Puma man or based Cheadle.

kek

DCcucks at full force today. I see.
Could they be more petty?

Hella
Fr*ckin
Epic

capeshit is a scam

>being this wrong
Those flicks looked like shit. You must have watched them in a gameboy.

>character is mustache twirly evil just to be evil

You're a fucking idiot

state of that list
state of trannies

Lots of people care about Black Panther Power and Doctor Strange has the ginormous Clumbernunch fanbase. Cheadle will get 10 seconds of screen time if he's lucky.

>Implying that Thanos will die

Cinema.

Hitler wasn't evil, he was morally grey

>Snydercucks are so obsessed with their brand wars crap, they're pretending Darth Vader wasn't an iconic villain.
Honestly, you should invest in helium.

These are the same retards who think Jesse Eisenberg should have gotten an Oscar for his performance as Lex Luthor

Generation Z started in 1995.

I declare Hawkeye the winner.

Only way to ruin this film is to make Thanos a cgi boss fight like doomsday. If they use the funnybooks as inspiration, hopefully they capture Thanos as an interesting character, the Mad Titan and read up to the build towards the Infinity Gauntlet. The Russos seem nerdy in just the right way based on interviews. One of them said his first comic was a Captain America/Falcon team up, and thats what their movie was about as well as two interesting villains. If Whedon was directing I wouldn't be excited, but the Russos seem to know how to take things seriously.

I wish studios could still adopt actors like the 30's.

Hallmark basically still does in everything but name.

VADER WAS NOT A SOCIOPATH
Vader was not pure evil
Vader was not on a lust for power just to have power

Thanos is literally a 0 tier villain

Can sociopaths feel romantic love? Like, be in love?

isn't Thanos in love with Death, which is a being, not just a concept, and that's why he's fucking doing this?

I don't blame him, I'd do the same if she's anything like this, except I hear in the original canon he gets cucked hard by Deadpool

So basically they're going to miss the entire point of Thanos and make him into a super generic villain and end it with a twist that makes you go "wow, he killed all those people but was he such an evil space man after all?"

Nice.

>P-PLEASE HIRE ME AGAIN HOLLYWOOD, SEE, I'M A GOOD GOY

I can't verify a correlation between the two events, but I read that Jim Starlin put an embargo on Thanos so all Thanoses but his own were clones of Thanos called Thanosi and yes Deadpool did in fact cuck Thanos by getting it on with Death which is why he became immortal, because Thanos made him immortal so he could never be with Death. So I can't prove it, but it almost seems like they made Deadpool cuck Thanos because they couldn't use the real Thanos.

I hate Disney.

>morality isn't black and white
But it is black and white, it's just not everyone shares the same morality though.

Deadpool's romance with Death was really well written. I reccomend everyone read Joe Kelly's deadpool instead of looking up the cliffnotes. Really amazing stuff. Death doesn't love thanos in the first place, so Deadpool isn't really making him a cuck.

>this is the company that owns star wars now

Marvel Studios doesn't own star wars.

Those are some big tits

Who are the guys in the middle?

>Thanos cuts off Spider-Man's hand
>Spider-Man hanging from the Milano
>"Mr. Stark told me about you! You killed Uncle Ben!"
>"No, Peter. I am Uncle Ben."
>"Whoah!"
Kino Brothers and James Funn back at it again

>Bucky picks up the
god no please

>and no gives af about ant man

Some shitty OC's Hickman invented.

That would be unironically fun and stupidly great

Marvel love scale more than detail!

Why dont entitled Fedora tipping DCcucks just end themselves? They wont be missed in this board.

They're too busy making "Comfy Capekino threads" where it's just him and one other guy spamming the same memes and pictures over and over again

If Marvel is SW of new generation. What is DCEU then? And Nolanverse?

DCEU is like slasher/action demand tier and Nolan isn't really comparable to anything else

Blade Runner and The Godfather

Krull.

Death Vader is a more iconic villain than anything in capeshit. The only time capeshit got close was when an actor gave a damn about a villain role like willem dafoe, Heath leader or Alfred molina