Donut Steel OC Thread

Happy Labor Day Weekend. Post your original character!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/v8pVNGW.jpg
imgur.com/a/uAUIh
pastebin.com/eq7cbbgt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping. Fanart of someone from the other thread:

Very cute.

Love the line work.

So, here's a gal of mine, Alice.

She's very upbeat, she really, REALLY likes hugs, and she has magical floating comb-lookin' eyebrows over her hair that are only that way because she doesn't look as friendly without them.

Also she has a big butt. And some people tell me her hair looks like a rabbit's ass.
Also she kinda looks like one of Dexter's D&D friends. i.imgur.com/v8pVNGW.jpg

Bump.

We'll see how this thread does so close to the last one, they usually burn out pretty fast.

I call him Landon the lantern. I didnt draw this. It was fan art

Gonna try to bump the threads with fanart of other peoples characters. I want to try to keep up with people's OCs in this one if the thread becomes active enough. From the last thread:

I made this girl not to long ago, this is fanart of her though. Her name is Prodigy and she makes portals for combat purposes

Urchin! Smelly gross adventurer girl. Basically if Pippi Longstocking grew into a punk teen. Free spirited, does whatever she thinks is fun. Hardheaded, feisty, doesn't think before she acts/talks. Thinks she's cool despite how silly and weird she acts.

Working on a comic with her now.

Think Kaito Kid mixed with Shezow and the Fujiko/Catwoman archetype set in a retrofuturistic South American city.

I changed the eyebrows to hairclips because I felt like the brows were cluttering up the hair. Maybe you hate the change, but I decided to do it and run it by you in case you liked it.

i was about to ask if they were brows or dog ears tho

Another expression sheet

Thanks again for the fanart! I appreciate ya. She looks really adorable.

Neat, I like the cartoony style.

What kind of adventures does she go on?

Posting Greg and lily again.

Album because rules (greg is with a alternate color scheme on the 4th pic): imgur.com/a/uAUIh
And pastebin if anyone is interested: pastebin.com/eq7cbbgt

Doodled a magical girl butt angle

Oh no, that's totally fine! It's always neat to see the different work-arounds people use for my characters. I think the hair clips is a pretty creative replacement.

Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it!

Shit, man, that's awesome! Thanks a ton! Love how you did the hair.

YOOOOOOOO that looks awesome thank you souch

Oh shit, I love this!!! I love you!!!

In case ya missed it last thread, Jam.

Oh shit, I did!
Ya drew her great! Thank ya so much Dabble.

One of my ayylmaos, with some color variations.

Ah shit I was rushing to make sure the thread didn't archive I forgot the ear tear.

Bump

i ended up linking the pose and gave it a little shading

Cool Cherry

>tfw you got ulnar tunnel syndrome from shitty keyboard ergonomics and can't write about your OCs for a while

I guess it was for the best, I can't draw worth a damn ( hence heromachine) so no one was interested in what I had anyway

can he do the jack of the lantern thing?

I'd say so. His favorite past times are reading and learning to make pies besides pumpkins.

Due to the fact that I cannot draw whatsoever. I've resorted to making my OC in artificial academy 2. I call her Karla. She's a thick,muscular girl. Due to experiments, she has a cat like appearance. She's also very gluttonous and is also a fighter

an oc who does fire things and eventually has to kill 3 gods with help from 5 other ocs of course

Forgot picture. My bad. Big suckable kitty titties

I feel like I keep recycling through the same images, but not everyone here visits the /x/ content threads. As far as I'm aware.

Anywho, here's a villain from my comic FaustFall. He's named Father Gabriel, and is one of the high priests of a pious group of lycan-esque men called the Countrymen. Fun fact: In the comic, he really, really hates the protagonist.

Damn that looks tasty

So I've been working on something recently and have a couple of character ideas I can't think of names for. Wanna help me out a little?
Feel free to suggest your own ideas for where I could go with these if you want.

>A hive-mined ant colony
>A mosquito rouge/thief-type figure
>A bee blacksmith
>A moth singer/showgirl
>A beetle outdoorsman and bodybuilder
>An oversized tree monster
>A crazed berserker made from a bunch of plants mashed together
>An intelligent bundle of vines with a corpse fetish

Original Lando poster here. I tried to color it in. Sadly, I don't have a tablet so this is the best I could do.

Still original Lando Poster. Finally got the painting done right. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.

so much cringe......

>creation is bad

Is she cute?

This is Terra Mandrile, a smart nerdy redhead girl whose got cute personally

And I've working on pics of her thanks to the anonymous on Tumblr.

Yes she is. That hat is pretty neat too.

Neat. Any other details on her?

Well recently each anonymous tell Terra is going to do next. She often be something different other than just a regular person. Also She's pretty smart but often she flirts with someone she think their cute.

What is your blog/gallery? i'm curious now.

10.5/10 KingBoo, 10.5/10.

got a full body profile?

I do have a Tumblr Account.
Its called AKB-DrawsStuff. You can see more drawings of her

I drew this yesterday.

can you link it? cause i could only find your dA Page. in fact, the dA page is the very first result

Really nice stuff user

not the same guy (obviously), but the tumblr is just akbdrawsstuff.

found it.
thanks.

Labor day is the first of May you ameritwat

america is the only true country.

i came up with this guy

Shes cute draw lewds

Americans have always been retarded on when they celebrate holidays.

Morning bump!

This is cool, thanks! I like the yarn you used for his hair

She is not for sexual

Any story behind her?

Thanks

Good Morning!

Whaddup

Whaddup Dabble, loved your works you know.

Hey thanks! Workin' on some stuff for /ctg/ at the moment. Always enjoyed your style, you've got a great sense for posing and filling the frame with your characters.

Do you have any plans for Terra?

I do have lot of ideas for Her. and I enjoyed drawing more than ever thanks to anonymous on tumblr.

show us the ass

Made these guys awhile back names are Crank(blue) and Crush(red). I am re making thier suits because they look like theyre from space jam now.

Any story on them?

Bump

more green people

Well I mean, I'd prefer a polite request, okay.

I actually haven't thought of a story for her get! She's just a character I've been doodling for a while now but I would love to use her for sonething someday.

If anything, the story will probably be inspired by fairy tales and take place during the spring time.

(Not her, but her mom, probably)

Not really yet, for now they're just two mutants that have extraordinary strength, speed and endurance but they are very naïve.

Trying to make myself a list.

>Characters
(DONE)
(DONE)
(DONE)
(DONE)
(DONE)
(You have a ton of characters, any specific one you want me to do?)
(DONE)
>Art

Here's my character, she's a super-spy with super-elasticity.

Godspeed man. you're the most generous drawfag I've ever seen.

Pyhhra Nokia is a spy and an office worker in an organization. She has a curse however. This curs makes her nose grow from lying like Pinocchio. However, Pyhhra isn't ashamed of it. Because her nose is invulnerable, it becomes very helpful to her. So she uses what most would see as a weakness as a strength.

And the office outfit.

Bump

Making 3d model

Buy their CDs or Jackie will yell at you.

Oh woah, I've always wanted to try this. Blender?

Just post a few pics of Terra. haven't show the back side yet.

Here's the one without the pants.

Finally made myself a bunch of original characters. This is first design choice so it maybe not so good. So just want to hear what you guys think about them.

Not mine

Just bored

I drew my own set of monster characters too.

I think you quotes the wrong user.

Oops.

Bump to keep this thread alive! happy labor day everyone

Maya