/got/ general

But seriously, why is Bran the bad guy here? Meera is the only person who actually knows what Bran's going through and she doesn't even bother trying to help him. She just gets angry because a brain damaged person is acting brain damaged. Bran never asked to go north, jojen and MEERA pressured him into it. Meera was being a cunt and then abandoned him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWBZDYiqXKE
youtube.com/watch?v=rLADobVaA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=5DoBY8M_bCg
youtube.com/watch?v=zYu3UevqfT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU
youtube.com/watch?v=7oNFNHai7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=z7Soh4PFvnw
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=wEYg8Wy2Nxo
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Lysz0SK70
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18135362/Game.of.Thrones.S07E01.Dragonstone.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H...
youtube.com/watch?v=wxK92bDmrfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have a source for that?

I'm 99% sure I read the same thing in some article, but I can't for the love of me remember where.

Both Jamie and Bronn supposedly meet up with Tyrion and Varys(?) in the coming episodes, sooner than later, so I don't think they're going to end up as hostages.

>But seriously
That's not how you start a discussion.

stop making such shitty OP images FFS

Best tits in westeros

you'd be angry too if your prince refused to warg into Hodor and fuck you with his giant dick

facesitting only keeps a girl happy so long

bran doesn't care anyway so fuck it

>a finger in the baum

First for the Knight in Shining Armor

She's not angry, she's just devastated because she just realised that Bran will never be himself again.

Did Euron learn how to teleport when he looted Old Valyria?

she's mad because of pic related

she knows bran will never satisfy her in bed

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

fertile lords ONLY

she should have been cersei

Maybe bran could care again if he had someone there trying to help him get back to normal.

Guess we'll never know now

>What is the best music in the show so far
Lord of Light music is pretty good

>Isaac seems like such a happy person. It's a shame that he hasn't got to play a happy Bran since.. After he got his special saddle?

somebody needs to make one with drogon for us multi-monitor fags

Almost every Lannister is a tragic character. Even Cercsi.

They didn't force to go north, he agreed because the 3ER mindfucked him in his dreams.
Jojen and Meera gained absolutely nothing with the trip, they did it because Jojen was mindfucked by the 3ER too and Meera was a vassal to the Starks.
The one to blame is the 3ER, but we can't really blame him because he's as autistic as Bran is now so who the fuck knows.

>before Lena took the role, Cersei was offered to Carice
dont know if she could pull off the blonde look

Justice for Myrcella

We've been over this. The wast majority of paraplegics can get an erection and ejaculate.

>A lone knight sat upon a whirring destreir in a field of fire and ashes. Against the biggest evil he'd ever seen since the mad king. He rode with all his fury and held his lance high and true.

Is Qyburn the DaVinci of Westeros?

>episodes last one day
There are better shitposts, even in summer on Sup Forums.

House Lannister
Jaime
Ned's dream about the tower of joy
Jon beating the shit out of Ramsay
18cm

The greyjoy theme is good. Or the theme that plays in the very end of season 4

Reposting again someone pls help

Anyone have the Stannis pic with the quote about sacrifice from when he wanted to burn Edric?

Rhaegar was planning to stage a coup against his father.

It's very likely that the kingsguard was loyal to him more than to Aerys

books have some goofy magic shit like that

that's why the show is better, because it's more realistic. the show confirmed there is no such thing as blood magic because it's not realistic, it's goofy, it's cheesy. can't have that.

>called Jaime charging a dragon like an archetype of a knight years ago
I'm now calling Jaime having a 1v1 with Night King

and how to have his fleet be immune to motherfuckers standing watch and calling out other ships as well, apparently.

>Meera is the only person who actually knows what Bran's going through and she doesn't even bother trying to help him.
Help him with what? You're a fucking moron.

>The Lord of the West and his White Men got defeated by a horde of brown people led by a crazed white woman while cockless men hold their home
Pottery

God damn Melisandre is so fucking hot

read the books. I only read half of AGOT several years ago, but it confirmed that Bran can never sleep with a woman or father any children.

>in the final season he creates wingpacks that bronn uses to fly and kill a dragon mid air

Doubt it. A coup wouldn't have satisfied his prophecy.

Bran was going to go to castle black with his little brother if it weren't for jojen and meera. she could at least acknlowedge the role she had to play in ruining brans life.

Best music in the show?

I think this one is GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=AWBZDYiqXKE

The ending of this one is also stellar
youtube.com/watch?v=rLADobVaA9s

How did /got/ feel about this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DoBY8M_bCg

That makes sense I guess but then that makes them massive hypocrites for shitting on Jaime.

The faces of your GoT winners

>in the final season he creates tanks that bronn uses to drive through the wights and kill the night king

Thank you Salty!

Help him get back to normal, you retard. Even if it doesn't end up working, at least she would have tried. But she didn't try at all, she just gave up and fucked off

It isn't confirmed at all. Ned just thinks that, but I doubt Ned is an expert in the field and probably just assumed that, unless he asked Bran if he still can get a woody?

she played an evil blonde bitch in Black Death, also with Sean Bean, and no, blonde doesn't suit her...

I stand with the Khaleesi.

And as I said, the reason they managed to "convince" him was because the idea that he had to go there was already ingrained in his mind thanks to his dreams and because Jojen felt it was his duty, thanks again to their dreams.
It was all orchestrated by the 3ER.

stannis was such a fannis he died off screen like the faggis he is

Kings Arrival really got me hyped for the show the first time I saw it.

What do you think?

even hotter in sad mode

is this shooped?

I bend the knee for the Khaleesi.

wat

Never realized that you can see in this pic that the point is dulled.

Help him handle his autism, explain to confused people what he just said. Help to utilize his knowledge effectively as an link between bran and the commanders of the white walker resistance.

This is what I thought. He started as a deconstruction of the classic storybook knight, and ends up, through hardship, becoming one.

Salty what was your face when you heard
>Will you forgive me if I switch sides?

those lips were made for licking cum off of

>I was a better smuggler than a knight, a better knight than a King’s Hand, a better King’s Hand than a husband. I am so sorry. Marya, I have loved you. Please forgive the wrongs I did you.
>LMAO FUCK MARRIAGE AND TRADITION AND SHIT! Imma coming for dat brown sugar, amirite tyrion my dude?

So when does the episode come out on Amazon?

It was probably GRRM's work. Too good for Dabid.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYu3UevqfT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU
youtube.com/watch?v=7oNFNHai7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=z7Soh4PFvnw

Light of the seven is fucking GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
you would not believe how easy normie girls become if when you play this when out with friends and a piano or guitar is near

though the Lord of Light theme is my favorite, it has that
>starts a bit slow
>warm beginning giving you a sense of security
>goes straight into the unknown giving you a slight fear and creepiness
youtube.com/watch?v=wEYg8Wy2Nxo
or its just me being autistic seeing shit in nothing

hehe, Stabbis

JON BENDS THE KNEE TO PROPOSE TO DANY

IT'S LIKE POETRY

BRAVO GRRM BRAVO

She's absolutely the most attractive women in got

youtube.com/watch?v=i6Lysz0SK70

that part at 2:07 is my favorite in all the show, but i'm a sucker for lannister music so..

>dont know if she could pull off the blonde look

There she is with blonde hair.

Do crests / coats of arms in Westeros conform to normal heraldry rules?

This is VERY impotant

Tyrion finally thinking he is against his own blood.

>tfw Jon has become Mance Rayder

I will suck a man's penis for the Khaleesi while she watches from the Iron Throne.

Am I gonna get fucked if I download this?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18135362/Game.of.Thrones.S07E01.Dragonstone.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H...

I said no such thing

Is Jaime Lannister a true knight?

Don't be a fucking pussy what's the worst that could happen?

eh, looks more ''hottest in the world'' than lena

in black death its the makeup and hairstyle that ruins her

which heraldry rules?

I HATE THOSE SAND WHORES
youtube.com/watch?v=wxK92bDmrfA

user you gave me goosebumps. Thanks.

pls respond

>youtube.com/watch?v=zYu3UevqfT0
This 1000 times

What? Why would you get fucked?

fucking progressive pieces of shit

yes
the Amazon Web-DL is twice as large as it needs to be

Jojen and Meera were definitely gaslighting him and making him feel like he had no choice.

telling him he had some "important" destiny, guilt tripping him out of the chance to see jon, the whole 'if we lose you we lose everythiing' and 'the only thing that matters is you' shit, etc.

alright, you may be right. But now he's fucked in the head so he probably still won't have any sex

Imagine minding your own business and eating apple pies in the north when suddenly this turbo autist fucks your shit up.

Depends on what country you live in. Downloading from opentrackers is usually a bad idea but getting "caught" is not a guarantee. And even if you do at most you'll probably just get a letter, ignore it and move on.

The heraldry rules that exist

the only think i want from this show is for jaime to have a satisfying ending