After Marvel is done with Thanos and Infinity War...

After Marvel is done with Thanos and Infinity War, what do you hope/want to see them do with the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

>inb4 end it
>inb4 reboot it

We'll see a world where superheroes are policed by Captain Marvel. Oscorp overshadows Stark Industries. Osborne starts Dark Avengers after some shit goes down. Praying for Sentry and Blue Marvel's stories to be told around then.

alternate universe

I'd like them to drop or kill off Iron Man. I'm so sick of him. Most of the team will probably be replaced and I'm fine with that.

Inhumans

Should have been Civil War, bunch of solo movies with their evil counterparts building up Osborn, then Dark Avengers

Xmen merger -> Daken goes to hollywood

JUSTICE, LIKE LIGHTNING

Kill off everyone in that picture, or as many as possible, and do something completely different. Have existing underdeveloped but popular characters take the place of some of the main cast, such as Winter Soldier, Spiderman, Ant-Man, maybe even Loki. Bring in Daredevil too. Then introduce a bunch of new faces. There's no way they can keep interest after Infinity War if they keep the same cast.

No more alien invasion/high tech plots, people are tired of it. Get some interesting human villains for once, and keep their plans grounded and relatable. Basically take cues from the Netflix shows.

Cap dies, replaced by Falcon or Bucky

Ironman dies as well no real replacer. His tech gets taken by goverment.

ThunderBolts.

If it can't be ended or rebooted, I'd like a phase where the movies are not extremely connected. Just adapt the comics like Iron Man and IH. You can keep some threads, sure, but don't make them all rely on eachother.

Pretty much this.

Go away Ike.

The Punnisher
only Marvel character that matters

Something smaller scale. Thunderbolts, Masters of Evil etc.

Unless they get F4 rights back.

In which case, Kang or Annihilation.

>Marvel Villians
>Interesting

I actually would like to see Marvel Zombies , even if it's a quipfest and no one dies, it could be interesting

Also they should just go nuts with the concept of the multiverse

>Kill Stark, but make it open-ended for him to come back in the future. It started with him, it ends with him.

>Keep Cap and the Avengers alive for now, with some of them either retired or MIA

>Make Spiderman, BP, Strange and some others fill in the shoes of past characters

>Do a loose-version Spiderverse where MCU!Peter meets one or both the past Spiderman (like that leaked Sony email). Tease popular alt-universes such as the current 616 with Falcon Cap and Zombies (similar to how CW Flash did when they traveled through their multiverse)

ULTRAFORCE

Masters and Thunderbolts

Fantastic Four (episodic movies, Star Wars-style, covering the Lee/Kirby run).
Doctor Doom.
The X-men.
More from the mystic/horror Marvel side (Man-Thing, Atlas-era Kirby Monsters, The Midnight Sons).
Kirby bubbles and more comic-y visuals.
Another Hulk movie (no Planet Hulk shit).
The actual Mandarin.
The actual AIM.
Zemo masked.
The Masters of Evil.
The Kree/Skrull War.
Secret Wars.
Illuminatti.

Nah man I'm a DC fag who'd like to see Black Bolt in live action

it's teen tony yo

a reboot to please SJW yes marvel now movie version

World War Hulk

Love the MCU film franchise, but as they move on in years they're more and more limited by contracts and appearance limitations of actors.

Their best bet is to do a "reality warp" with the infinity gems and start from scratch wig a new reality that's a little the same but slightly different. ...keep ironman, cap, Thor, and others as characters and wig similar albeit slightly tweaked origins, but with new actors (cool twist... Keep one actor the same as the one person who knows this reality is twisted a'la DC/Flash...maybe doc strange ). And as co/ posted earlier slowly show the older original characters only as cameos on a series of films focused on other new-to-the-MCU characters (Blade/Namor/PowerPack/FanFour)...

Why not use legacy characters instead? Bucky can easily take Steve's place as Cap for example.

Also, as the old guard retires you have the newer characters that can take up their place. Strange, SW, Panther, Carol, Spidey, Wasp, Ant Man, the Guardians and not to mention other new characters they could introduce. I really feel like a reboot like that would ruin the MCU and casual audiences wouldn't like it. They don't want to see the same shit again, however they are receptive to new IPs and characters as seen with the GotG or Black Panther in Civil War. Also, as they go into Phase 4 they can explore more cosmic and multiverse shit. Rebooting and recasting the same characters would just feel like a step back.

What i'd like to see is more ethnic diversity in the cast. I mean. There's two token black "Best friends" and T'Challa. Who is literally a racial parody

What i'd like to see:

Chinese Transfemale Iron (wo)man
Hispanic Captain America
Hawkeye can just go
Scarlet Witch is Ok. She's an empowered woman

The whole concept of thor is toxic (White male, blonde, who is the most powerful? Ugh) axe him

Ant man is the comic relief. So i think it's fine if he stays white.

Black widow should be, you know. Tatar, or Central Asiatic at least. I mean she is Russian.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Kill Stark/Hawkeye
Retire Hulk somehow?
Scarlet Witch revives Quicksilver
Captain Marvel creates the Ultimates team with Monica and T'Challa (and America?)
Steve takes over Fury's role and remains a close team with Falcon and Bucky
Dr Strange, Ant-Man/Wasp, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel all get trilogies
Black Widow movie introduces Yelena as new Black Widow to retire Natasha
Zemo and the Thunderbolts. Moonstone and Songbird!
I like Black Bolt and Medusa, but don't give a shit about the rest of the Inhumans shit

No your right, don't misunderstand... I'm definitely not suggesting to go through the old "origin story" run again. New stories that may have cameos/acknowledgment of the old characters but more focused on other characters.

It may be me but I like cap as cap and Bucky as winter soldier. I think WS alone is a great character and could have some great stories on his own (maybe not so much for falcon, but you know what I mean). I just think to continue to expand the universe while keeping some consistency this might be the best course. Just imagine we could still have a cocky stark (played by a new casting, that has big shoes to fill) AND introduce some new characters.

Get back the fantastic four rights from fox and do Conquest

Mmh. Loki: Agent of Asguard would be great. And Hiddleston being replaced makes sense in-universe too.

Marvel 1602

The kid Loki storyline could be great, all you need is a good child actor.

I think the kid that plays Mike in Stranger Things could make a great kid Loki.

>good child actor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the logical next step is to bring up the next set of heroes as a "New Generation". Cap and Tony fade out of the MCU (or just get killed off), and Captain Marvel/Spiderman/Black Panther/Scarlet Witch are the new main MCU heroes for a bit until they start building up Kamala/Kate Bishop and others (Runaways?) to be Gen 3, and just keep making more movies forever, replacing the cast as they start getting old.

Would even be shocked if we started getting legacy heroes in the MCU, with Kate Bishop being the most likely.

At least one OC character per phase.

Sure as fuck ain't gonna get any good ones in comics.

I want one of the results of the Infinity arc is a soft reboot.

Much is the same, but it has been changed slightly (casting if necessary) and they can jump straight into stories showcasing the new universe without introducing everyone again. They could act as if the FF were always part of this one if they bring then home.

Then because of these changes Kang was able to conquer the future and there you go.

>I'd like them to drop or kill off Iron Man
Iron Man and Cap are honestly the only two Avengers that can really carry an Avengers flick. Unless they find a suitable replacement for Downey (which lets be honest, they won't) The MCU's going to have a bit harder time selling future Avengers films.

Not counting Downey's involvement, Tony Stark has almost ALWAYS been a big driver in the Avengers pretty much no matter the universe.

Besides, with the Russos helming the next two, I have a feeling Stark's gonna be a much more heavy character. They seem to know how to use Downey to his full potential instead of just making him a quip machine.

That's if they get the Fantastic Four rights back. Fox could be petty little bitches and drag this shit out.

Cosmic becomes the norm.
Multiverse becomes the next novel frontier.
Culminates 2-3 Phases down the line in Avengers Secret Wars.
feat. Toby Maguire, Hugh Jackman, Wesley Snipes, Nicholas Cage, Chris Evans twice...

The only correct answer.

>but it has been changed slightly (casting if necessary)
This is why I want the "reboot" bull to fuck right off.
Dump the current characters. Let us grow to miss them. Nurture new IPs in the intervening time.

Man just jump straight to Thunderbolts. MoE were jobbers.

PLS no Hot Topic Avengers, thanks.