“The U.S. gets all the medals,” she said, finding the seam between outrage and amusement...

>“The U.S. gets all the medals,” she said, finding the seam between outrage and amusement. “What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you share?”
Is she right she we just let other countries win so they won't be mad?
plus
If blacks are so superior athletically, why doesn't Africa dominate the Olympics?

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/sports/olympics/where-one-olympic-medal-is-a-lot-better-than-none.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Get rid of the 1000 medals for swimming and you wouldn't be top of the table

in a world made of 3/4's water swimming and being good at it is just smart.

me on the left

Now that I think about it there wasn't a single nigger on my wrestling team in high school. The football and basketball teams were filled with them though.

>why doesn't Africa dominate the Olympics?
Systemic racism against Athletes of Color and scars left by a long history of colonization and exploitation. If only we had paid a fair level of reparations, Africa would be crushing the rest of the world right now

I wrestled, made the states even, white as fuck. I never noticed until you pointed it out.

FUCKIG hell OP why did you post a picture wrestling when this olympics we aren't only getting cucked in Greco (like every other year) but also in freestyle too? JB didn't even medal that's embarrassing plus the major broadcasting networks aren't covering shit either I'm lucky I have a flo member or I wouldn't have been able to watch is get raped. At least I went to Hs and was Jason Nolfs practice partner so I have something to look forward to and root for next Olympia.

>made the states
Did that One year of junior high wrestling make you feel tough bro?

No, I couldn't make the basketball team, because I can't jump. Wrestling wasn't popular and I walked on. Spending 15 years getting the shit knocked out of me by older siblings finally paid of somewhere for me.

They dominate long distance running. In America we have white athletic trainers and lots of food.

/thread

Oh stop, if they can afford airfare the US would let them use our training facilities.

Tell you exactly why US (and UK..) are top.

Britain spent 10 million quid on supporting 'canoe slalom' in the runup to Rio. To build a fucking 'canoe slalom' course costs 50 million. Britain won a Gold in 'canoe slalom' - Africa didn't.

>Geee, I wonder why.

You would get the shit cucked out of you by anyone who actually wrestled for longer than 2 years shitlib. Come to western pa and see what real wrestling is like

>If blacks are so superior athletically, why doesn't Africa dominate the Olympics?

richer countries get more medals, simple as that. more money to spend on the best trainers and best training environments You also pump them full of the best drugs.

This isn't rocket science.

nobody cares about your dry humping prowess, faggot. Why don't you do something useful like a striking art or at least a grappling art that involves submissions.

t. Kurt Angle

rekt

>Be a continent of gibs and never ending warfare
>Society is the same as it was thousands of years ago
>White countries spend money, on their own countries, their athletes, and gives money to African countries
>African countries do none of that

FUCK YOU WHITEY SHARE DEM MEDALS!

Damn, you shit that fool up real quick.

It's True, It's DAMN True!