Have the Mods been compromised?

There seems to be a lot more shilling than usual going on here for Hilldawg. Have Sup Forums given up or are the Mods just pushing shit for hillary?

inb404

Its like 20% shills, 80% non-white trolls. They just like the attention from shitposting

I wouldn't be surprised, I bet those positions are worth money

that 20% is really pushing their bullshit hard. They seem more determined than the Sup Forumsacks

Why are women dressed in slutty American flag clothes so hot?

because look at your women compared to any non poo in loo women. it answers itself.

Where in the rules does it say that being anti Trump is a banable offense?

>muh shills
kys

The problem isn't "shilling", it's the mountains of "POLE BTFO" and other clear shitposting which is in violation of Sup Forums policy which is the problem.

Mods have been gravely understaffed here since Sup Forums harbor
Also moot tried to hire some SJWs to mod here too like he did with Sup Forums but unlike Sup Forumsthey got redpilled in the end

>are the Mods just pushing shit for hillary?

Just kick back for a few days and lurk the board and the catalog - you will see a definite trend develop on what threads get deleted and archived and which ones remain active - it becomes quite apparent that the mods favor the criminal Hillary over Trump.

Free speech is free speech you fucking Commie faggot.

Let the shills come. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two.

thanks for correcting the record even though i didn't say ban them. i said there seems to be more shills than usual. I'm implying if anything the mods are shutting down anti-hillary threads. You guys don't even try to hide you work her campaign anymore.

>because look at your women compared to any non poo in loo women
That sentence does not make sense if you were trying to insult. Learn comprehension and english. Having said that, this is how indian women look

some more money has been thrown at the CTR. They do not want to lose. They cannot lose, some of them will do prison if they lose. EXPECT THE WORST!

why do you hillary campaign workers think i'm saying they you have to be banned. i'm saying the mods are pushing more of your girls bullshit threads than anything else.

Prajeet, she's nothing spectacular.

>not understanding poo-in-loo

hi newfriend

I hate every single one of you

Sorry I forgot this was Trump safe space.

Hillary pays people to shill for her online.

It's probably 100 times worse on Reddit.

i don't go on reddit i wouldn't know but i believe it

but i'm not a trump supporter.

contrary to what you might think it's not against the rules on this site to hold political opinions that contradict yours

It's probably worse than you'd think. This is a pretty light day of Trump-hating for them.

The Hillshills come out hard every time Trump is rising or they smell blood. They don't realize this race is already over. Trump is going to win. And no MSM spin or fraud polling is going to change that.

we are voting trump to change that.

pls have cnacer

sure

This this fucking this first reply ive bothered to make in over 2 weeks, because I think it is that much of a problem. Im a lazy lurking motherfucker, and im commenting now because this shit has gotten ridiculous.