Obama is objectively the greatest African American president in the history of the United States

Obama is objectively the greatest African American president in the history of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obvious is obvious.

Nope. Dubya Bush was.

>Obama African American
>American
>Implying this hard

I r8 this b8 good goy/8

Also objectively the worst

Hes a half breed though

I think you mean andrew jackson

GREATEST JOBS PRESIDENT THAT GOD EVER CREATED

>inb4 America hating right wing retards are triggered

what a terrible infographic, with terrible choice of colors. It's almost as if it is designed to trick the viewer

>african american

quit making up words, kike

what a retard

If Obama added so many jobs, how come I can't get one?

Watch those jewstats get BTFO this autumn.

kek, true though.

African? Ok.
American? Has not been proven.
He is one of the most accomplished negroes to live in the U.S. - somewhere below Coleman Powell and above Muhammad Ali.

>what is a post market crash rebound

No, Bill Clinton was.

top kek

he is also the worst

Republicans crash the economy.
Democrats fix the economy.

Yeah we get it.

Nigger PLEASE
HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

Yep, and because of his legacy he will be the only one. Good Job Race Baiters

And the worst. The tallest and the shortest. The most and least wealthy

Go back to your playpen you filthy mart shatter.

You graph shows the exact opposite
Democrats inherit good economies crash them Republicans inherit their bd economies and fix them
Also you mother is a whore

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

Except the previous president's policies effects the next presidents economy. Nice try faggot

He was also the dumbest, smelliest, most autistic African American president. He was also the most ugly, loud, and annoying African American president.

>the best nigger president of all time
>the only nigger president so far
and probably the last.

You have it ass backwards. Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression, from leading conservative thinker George W. Bush. Are you too young to remember that?

Bush inherited the best American economy ever from Based Bill Clinton.

more like pic related

Always remind the leaf that gives himself away with misleading stats and by saying "right wing retards" that the president has very little power toward these things.

These are much more attributable to the Republican Congress. So thank you leaf for showing how good the Republican Congress has been for the country.

Also he never replies to me, guess why.

Republicans have declared it the Obama economy.

Sorry bubba you lose.

>Also he never replies to me, guess why.

1 post by this ID

I just replied to you, you lying whiny little bitch.

Job migration into China had peaked at early 2000's, and slowed after that. Obama had nothing to do with it; it's merely global economics.

そのファぐたちはローぷの日早くに来ている知らない人ですよ!!!!!

What? Is wal mart too good for you or something?

Usually when a person gets a new job, it's suppose to be a step up, not a step down.

I'm not saying Wal-Mart is too good, but after being a full time Assistant Manager, I'd rather not, if I can help it, go back to being a """"""flexible scheduling""""" wagemonkey working for 7.50 an hour.

Wrong, I am objectively the greatest African American president in the history of the United States.

Kind of the point. There might be more jobs out there.. but theyre shitty jobs.

This. Economists were calling the rebound before the 2012 election. If anything it's been smaller than they were predicting. I remember articles saying that the economic boon would give whichever party that won the 2012 election a free ride into the White House for elections to come.

I'm sure there were plenty of other African American presidents. Just not as the president of the country. So not objectively true.

>This. Economists were calling the rebound before the 2012 election.

Because of what Obama did in his first term you retard.

You can declare it the poppy but hole economy, doesn't change the facts. You showed how good the economy is doing and it's thanks to good old Republicans

This is one of the most retarded comments ever. The early 2000s aren't even on this chart you replied toAlso, you're implying that jobs can only be outsourced to China.

Also, you're implying that Republican presidents ship jobs overseas while Democrats create jobs in America. On this one you're right.

Lol Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years then try to take credit for it. That's a whole new level of autism that I don't even think right wing retards will go for.

he is also objectively the worst african american president in american history

>Obama
>Greatest at anything
The same guy who has divided his own country racially and culturally, and whose policies created ISIS.

Of course Republicans are going to take every chance they can to shit on Obama, nailing him for every bad thing and taking credit for every good thing.

But they don't need to take credit for it. You showed through your infographs just how good the economy is doing, we won't argue that. But what has Obama done to any of that end? Nothing, really. The trust Republican Congress achieved this victory and you're showing us all how well they did.

Stay mad, left wing lunatic

Why don't you take a simple economics course so you will learn how little the president has to do with the economy except taking too much credit and too much blame. It would at least be better than shitposting you fuckin leaf.

LOL

Obama saved the US economy.

Everybody except right wing retards agree on that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

i am now a #ThirdTermer

yeah, sure, and I predict the last.

>the president having anything to do with actually creating jobs
Fuck off you goddamned shill every thread that has something negative about King Obongo you crawl out of the woodwork to post your shitty defense images.

Is to much trouble to have an x axis?

why does this leaf keep coming back after being BTFO every time?

Lol I'm well versed in economics.

It's Sup Forums that worships an orange retard who thinks that the US unemployment rate is 42%.

It's either the liberal's ability to deny reality or (((they're))) paying him pretty well.

Here it comes that retarded canadian again.

LOL it's funny how you right wing retards keep saying this yet you don't have one example.

Meanwhile I have hundreds of examples of you retards being morons.

Oh boy, I can trust this leftist news outlet to tell me the entire truth about Trump!
It's not like the leftists have been consistently lying about him and slandering him because the Jews decided to panic.

its time (months)

>Lol
>The flag
Fuck off, leaf

Wow, is that you using a proxy and/or Inspect Element?
Really makes me think!

WTF you deny that Trump has repeatedly claimed the unemployment rate is 42%?

See how fucking retarded you are.

Here's zerobrain. You guys like this right wing retard website don't you

No I get plenty of compliments from other people when I ever BTFO you retards.

I also have tons of you retards claiming 42% unemployment. Or higher.

Your fellow shills, right?
Does whatever nebulous leftist, Soros-funded organization you work for pay you good goyim well?

Wow you're a paranoid delusional retard

Trump has been saying this for years.

What Trump Says: 93 million Americans are unemployed
youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ

What is hyperbole?

Perhaps he's taking about a total amount and not just those in those the workforce?

They factor in too, you know

>1 post by this id

Yeah these right wing retards think that my 80 year old grandma who is out of the labor force because she's retired, Trump and these retards think she's unemployed.

Of course the OP doesn't have to do anything, that fucking leaf comes as soon as some script he has detects the word "Obama" and then he posts those same fucking images over and over and over again.
LE RIGHT WING MORONS XDDDDDD

You know your implication that Obama is either the only black president or the best the blacks can offer in the presidential office in the future is quite sad. Sad for both for your belief in the black population and your own sanity.

been out of work so long i too have given up. a unseen statistic that i am. Trumps probably right.

Lol typical unemployed Trump voter.

Go back and finish high school.

Also, you're a discouraged worker so you're included in the U4. It's 5.2%.

Lol just found this video. Holy shit you retards worship a buffoon.

LOL he didn't say unemployed in the video. Look who's the retard now. In case you don't know basic economics, unemployed =! not working

>huffington 'literally just hormonal women on the editorial board' post

I can't believe you retards don't even know what your leadertard believes.

bump

bu tthey're cousins soooo

It's clips of Trump speaking. Fuck you retards really are this fucking autistic.

This is just sad. How can people as retarded as you exist?

>Doesn't know the difference between debt/deficit
>Didn't know about the Nasdaq bubble, and thinks Bush's response 9/11 caused the crash
>Thinks deficit, if he knew what that is, is the only measure of an economy's health
>Posts graphs without really knowing what they show, except supposedly they argue in his favor
>Completely ignores posts that completely refutes his points and focuses on low-hanging fruit, repeatedly uses right-wing morons as an argument

Wtf? Are you spazzing out? LOL.

I was proving that Trump has said the unemployment rate is 42%.

Did you just spazz out?

Lol take your pills, you sound retarded.

>doesn't think the unemployment numbers could be fudged in order to paint a more positive picture

Comes out of nowhere with a bunch of right wing retard lies about other topics when I proved him wrong about Trump's 42%.

Go to bed mohammed. You've lost.

I destroyed you and you spazzed out randomly spouting bullshit.

So now you admit that Trump said the unemployment rate is 42%.

>Oh boy, I can trust this leftist news outlet to tell me the entire truth about Trump!

And that you can in fact trust the leftist news. The leftist news was right.

You admit that.

Wait, you're a liberal and you don't think the Islamic invasion of the west is a good thing?
RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE I CALLED YOU RACIST!

if we all believe it, it will become true

David Cameron was a Conservative PM

Merkel is a Christian Conservative.

You're trying to change the topic because you got absolutely fucking destroyed here and you know it.

You're making yourself look pathetic, this is capped, and I will remind you of this the next time you splerge out.

Why are you replying to bait?

I can take screenshots too, leaf.
We all have our embarrassing moments. :^)

that one's good

1. What's your argument here? What are you trying to prove with that screenshot?

2. So now are you trying to claim that the US unemployment rate is actually 42% after previously claiming it was leftist propaganda that Trump ever said it was 42%?

You are one retarded Brit. Your education system is better than this. You've clearly spent too much time on Sup Forums.

No, I'm saying that it's not 42% but a number near that range. I was also stating that leftist media simply cannot be trusted when it comes to Trump.
I took the screenshot because, as you said, you made yourself look pathetic, I capped it, and I will remind you of it the next time you come into a thread and shit it up with your pro-Obongo propaganda and misleading graphs.

If that was the greatest a nigger could do at running a country, he'll be the last

>No, I'm saying that it's not 42% but a number near that range.

According to right wing retard, what is your made up range for the US unemployment rate?

I love how you autistic morons in your mother's basements think you know better that geniuses who analyze this stuff for a living. I'm talking about the BLS.

Cmon retard, what's your made up range? And where's your data to back it up?

>inb4 my 80 year old grandma is """unemployed"""

Also what did the Huffpost logo at the end have to do with Trump saying all that shit for the entire video?

How can you retards be so autistic?

You do realize that I'm baiting you for replies, you moron?
Just like that time you posted in a thread over 100 times?