Can anyone explain to me why the rest of the world finds the idea of arming teachers to be so odd...

Can anyone explain to me why the rest of the world finds the idea of arming teachers to be so odd? It makes perfect since to me

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPlacidChimpanzeeDeIlluminati
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because a situation where teachers should feel the need to be prepared to shoot their students is bizarre

clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPlacidChimpanzeeDeIlluminati

If you need to unironically ask that question, then its already too late

Why? Who is better than the teachert
to know who the shooters could be?

>Can anyone explain to me why the rest of the world finds the idea of arming teachers to be so odd? It makes perfect since to me

Probably the taxpayer cost.

Better solution is to end public schools altogether.

because schools aren't supposed to be shooting zones, america.

>paranoid teachers across the nation with guns

It will end up with kids getting shot for taking out rulers from their bags.

Post his cute sister.

How would the french people respond to this idea?It had 62% approval here

School is a place where children learn about ethics, moral and science, math and so forth.
Do you dumb Americans want to teach your children murder?
Fuck off stupid burger, go kill yourself is better idea.

Of how many kids would overpower their teacher for their gun.

It's not odd doing it but it's odd needing to do it

>Alright kids today we're going to play twister

Ethics and morals were removed by libs. We need prayer and god back

I wonder how many suicide by teachers would happen if we arm teachers.

Teacher here. I gotta shoot my own kids, lesson plan, grade, and do PDs now? They don't pay me enough to do all that shit.

We /laughingstock/ now.

What kind of an enemy do Mutts still fight?

>Teacher here

Have you redpilled your students about the jews?

Would you be comfortable killing a shoter? You would be a national hero and rich

How some Mongrels are always fear of something?
That sounds like a serious schizo.

> Teachers get armed with guns.
> Not only the potential shooters but also ordinary students become obedient and get to focus on the class.
> Average score rises and every student gets smarter and American industries grow.

It seems to be a perfect plan.

Nah, We just talk a lot about em when we get to WWII
Yes.
This, teaching is stressful af.
>hur dur summers off
Imagine putting a years worth of work into 9 months plus weeks of summer PDs.
Sheeeiiitttt

Look if they give you guys guns, and I think it will happen, and you are the firstone to take down a shooter you will be set for lifw. Trump will probably pin a medal on you.I would honestly be ready because that willbe your chance to name it big

>We need prayer and god back
We're not a theocratic country, and we never will be. Fuck off you religious nut.

>tf
>this thread

Think it's possible that it may happen, but they better pay me extra for hazard pay.

I just hope I don't get all weird shooting and killing one of my students if they pulled a gun out.

I dunno. Seems ok to me. Most teachers have guns at home anyway.

>This, teaching is stressful af.
I was actually talking about suicidal teens going for the teacher's gun so they can get killed.
But you made a great point that I didn't even think about.

They chose to be a shooter and as a teacher its your job to protect students. You know which kids are most likely to be shooters so kist watch them or maybe have other students keep aneye on the weird ones

I think the class president should be armed too since they may be stronger than the average female teacher and if they are 18 they should pack at school.

Would teachers be allowed to have rocket launchers? This is very important. Considering becoming a teacher there.

good suggestion, the class president should also not be white, since we all know all school shooters are crackers.

Lad, you have a military base full of armed people and that didn't stop a mass shooting. Teachers would be the first down in those situations.

That's another good point. I don't know police tactics, but if shit were to go down how would they know I'm a good guy with a gun? This whole thing just seems poorly thought out.

I teach in the ghetto and sometimes our buildings get fucked with (people breaking in, gangs trying to recruit students, etc.). I don't want ne'er-do-wells breaking into my school and stealing my piece.. or my markers.

True, just hope the shock of cappin' someone doesn't get to me. I hate the idea of having to be all paranoid at my own school. Also, how would we intervene with that? My school barely gets funding even though we perform at or near rich, white suburban schools let alone receiving resources for that shit.

I think the students should vote on who gets the class gun

That or they'll plan the attacks during assemblies and school parties.

>This whole thing just seems poorly thought out.
Probably nobody hs actually thought about it and Trump just said it for his weekly fix of attention

Building a wall in every single school and setting tough security system with new technology to not let fire arms into school is more better idea for both boosting internal economy, gaining employment rate and their safety.

>Teachers can snap too
>Teachers are made to teach, not be some kind of Rambo. This is not their role.
To think that you can resolve shootings problems by giving more guns to civilians is incredible. This is why you guys will have this issue forever.

they should give it to one of the nerds of course. they are responsible.

can't wait for some student to steal the teacher's gun

Can anyone explain to me why the rest of the world doesn't allow the gun lobby to dictate their legislative agendas? It makes perfect sense to me.

This idea has actually been around for a while. I can't remember which school shooting at was when it became an option. My fellow teachers and I don't even really react to the school shootings, it's literally every week now.

Oh yea, especially if we have to leave our guns at school. I'm sure there are shit kids with gang connections who would be more than happy to inform his gang where they hide the guns in the school. Before we know it, we'll have school robberies all over the place.

your mom

Thats why we need the police at schools why not combine schools and police stations?

Putting armed guards on duty in schools and arming teachers turns the school into a military facility. It would probably anger some students that would be reminded that school is a literal prison.

> muh gun lobby
You will never get those guns libs

>school shootings every other day
>solution is to arm the teachers
america is a funny place

I am not teaching my students while police wrestle a crackhead that's shit himself in the hall way nor do I want it to be more of a prison.

I don't like this class.

I am not saying have a lock up I amsating have3 or 4 cops there and have them patrol to remind students they better behave

Oh, I think that would be a better idea but again funding especially in shitty areas would make it hard. That and the fact that the shit gov't (both state and national) aren't doing much to increase spending in education resources.

>it's literally every week now.
damn man, you seem to accept it as something that comes with the job, is it maybe because it hasn't happened in your state or city?

I think we can find enough cash to arm the teachers and hire cops to keep kidsin line. We cna use military surplus so schools can fortify

Nothing can stop it. Its just part of life

Price of freedom, bro.. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Where I teach, death is around the corner. I've had a student die from a gun accident and over half of my students know someone who has died from gun violence.

Hell, I had I student threaten to fight me. It's a really funny story actually. I told one of the security at the school what happened. He said "OH YEA?!" He got him into my room, closed the door with only us three and said "Ok faggot you wanna knock this man out do it now, aint no cameras in here pussy."

He pussied out but I was ready for anything at that point.

You're absolutely right.. :\

Eh.. conservatives would praise pumping money into arming teachers and huff at the thought of spending more money in public education facilities haha

>Get a job as an American school teacher
>It ain't me starts playing

I think there is more benefit in arming teachers than infrastructure

Forgot to mention, a student was taken into custody in a town near where I grew up because he wanted to have another Florida.

No.

>fix gun problem with more guns so we can ignore our shitty mental health care issues and not be critics with our depratory lifestyle that is so competitive and destructive that it literally breeds sociopaths and extremists.

Literally american education

I've been reading a lot latelly not only about school shootings but also spree killers, mass murderers, serial killers ant the like and guess what 90% of the cases are in America

Even for a first world country, you have shit that does not replicate anywhere. American culture glorifies violence. You have a cultural problem and your dumb president wants to solve it by treating schools as a combat zone.

Are you greek?

Imagine you've never seen a real gun.

Imagine you live in a city that has had less than five gun deaths since 1990 (yay Limerick!)

Imagine the entire idea of a gun culture is alien.

Imagine that the very idea of a school shooting is something you couldn't imagine happening anywhere near you, or anywhere in the 'real world'.

When that's your starting point, any firearm within school grounds is the work of a bizarre retard state.

>be american student
>wake up in the morning
>eat breakfast and pack your pack, remember to load your assault rifle and take it with you
>almost get robbed on the way to the school, luckily you manage to shoot the robber
>a cop sees this
>after unarming you and ordering you to crawl in a circle on one foot and hands tied for about 30 minutes he is convinced you're unarmed
>he gives you your assault rifle back to not disrespect your constitutional rights though
>be late to school because of the inspection
>the teacher almost shoots you but barely misses
>after 2 classes a school shooting breaks out
>manage to dodge the gunfire between the students and teachers and make your way back home
>you're home a couple of classes early, so your father thinks you're a robber and shoots you
>get transported to a hospital and treated
>your insurance doesn't cover gunshot wounds and you have no money to pay for your treatment
>the doctor shoots you

*teacher is feeling shitty lately*
*tHinks about pulling an hero*
*He's feeling particularly psycho and decides to take all the little kids with him*

What could go wrong?

Other teachers could kill him retard

>he needs god to have morals
psycho

will they use force for it?

Are we watching The American Empire on its sunset?

Nah I think we are doing pretty great

>Probably the taxpayer cost.
What cost?
Just allow teachers to CC while on campus, it doesn't require any expense on the part of the taxpayer.

Do you really think that everyone that has a gun is guaranteed to shoot everybody that bothers them with it?
Because I've carried a gun for years and never shot anyone...am I doing it wrong?

1) You've now added a source of guns within the shcool for shooters to go for
2) Teachers are shitty paid retards, even cops who are trained for this shit get bystander injuries all the time
3) Teachers themselves can and will snap
4) Fort Hood was a military base filled with guns and combat trained soldiers, how well did that work out? Surely middle school teachers will do a better job

Americans are living punch lines

not an argument

sounds like a good idea. once in a while your educators should have to put one of their own students down. like dogs.

>Can anyone explain to me why the rest of the world finds the idea of arming teachers to be so odd?

The fact that it has got to that point is the odd thing. What first-world country does this?

1. most teachers are female
2. "hey you need to teach, manage 30+ children. also here is this gun. if a madman comes in you gotta kill him. Also here is your 25 dollar/hr salary"
3. >americans think having weapons in school is normal

>being such a savage that you need to be fearful of a genocidal skydaddy to not shoot up schools

americans are literally niggers in blood and spirit.

If every student had access to their own personal nukes, the world would be a safer place

Why didn't the US government arm the twin towers? 3000 lives could've been saved if the towers had guns to defend themselves.

check majority of school shooters were white.
check Those pro gun conservatives think teaches in the US are all whites.

Teachers themselves would sooner shoot the kids.
T. Have teachers for friends

I agree that anti aircraft missiles would have belped whoch is why I have always advocated for their placement inside cities

Trump is saying retarded things on purpose to stir up controversy to distract us from the real important bills while also pandering to his autistic fanbase. I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously

From my experience, teachers are not always the sanest folk.
Student death toll is gonna be higher than without arming the teachers...

>instead of banning guns they just use more guns to solve their gun problem

this is depressing