Rick and Morty Season 3 ep 3 thread

Will it live up to the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL42O2p1nx8
discord.gg/Qn5dNyC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's literally the greatest Television or Film ever created. My dad works at Rick and Morty, so I saw it already.

The fact that they've put so much effort into hyping it is a pretty strong indicator that they know the episode and the rest of the season are hot garbage.

Female writers ruined the show. First episode was obviously written by the men and will be the only good episode of the season. The second episode had strong female summer as the badass and morty and jerry are fucking losers. Fuck women and fuck this earth 2017

My pickle rick thread got cleaned up by the janny

I'm only going to watch this episode for the memes desu.

Most hype since TDKR and The Master in 2012.

>reddit and memey
get the fuck out

even if every episode of this season is shit it can't be worse than IDC2

It will unironically be the best episode of S3.
The rest of the episodes will be handed over to female writers.

Second episode was great

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>Loooooseeerr
Only woman find this funny desu

where are you guys watching it?

>Sup Forums despises Rick & Morty
>Sup Forums will also create memes and content about R&M, essentially advertising it and spreading word of it

>dude le god doesnt exists hehehe

Is that fucking good writting to you?

When does it start?
stream?

learn to use the goddamn internet, holy fuck, kid.

this episode is written by a female writer
as was the last one

>Sup Forums despises Rick & Morty
lol

i'm not very good with computers

>found the newfag drone who didn't know we were being ironic and latched onto the "let's pretend we like R&M maymay"

git gud, you spoonfed baby

>First episode was obviously written by the men

you're right

this guy

Filthy casuals maybe

we liked R&M since season 1.

maybe you're the new one?

>we

w8 4 more hours i think

maybe is live on adultstream website??

There is no way it possibly can

youtube.com/watch?v=lL42O2p1nx8

lets see the tears of non-americans and poorfags begging for a stream when the show starts

how long until it airs lel (check em) ?????

your thread didn't go so well, eh?

That's not very nice, everyone want's to celebrate Pickle Rick. It will unite us

>Implying Jerry wasn't a cuck from the beginning

404'd

Is Pickle Rick the moon landing TV event of our generation?

you're right

Don't blame women though, I seriously suspect that most of these types of women are completely oblivious to how unfunny they are.

Blame the idiots who hire them to write comedy despite the fact they lack the qualifications simply because they have a vagina.

Yes

chegg em :DD

Absolutely. I'm listening to PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT on loop with my entire family. My 'Nam vet grandpa keeps tearing up because he is so proud of how far this nation has come.

*BURPPP* Look Morty, look at them numbers Mortyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Oh my god *burppppp* such great numbers

It will be ep*c.

>My 'Nam vet grandpa
>Pickle Rick in the House Tonight starts playing

It's been shit since episode 1.1.

>HAHA MORTY KILLED SOMEOEN AGAIN EXKS DEEEEE HAHA INFINITE VERSIONS OF THE UNIVERSE LOL GIVE RICK ANOTHER MEANDERING UNFUNNY DIALOG LOLLL

This show is just not good. You can tell Roiland and Harmon are out of ideas. It took literally one episode to completely flanderize every character.

shit, even r9k is ragging on reddit & memey

Rick and Morty is so bland. why did Xavier have to go?

unironically kino

shit tastes detected

If I ever get your stinky mug in my line of sight, I swear to Chekhov, I'll cock your clock off.

I wanna start watching Rick and Morty, where do I start?

"I'm a survivor, we are a dying breed"

Will there be a live stream for this ep?

guarantee this is a TV surfers episode

quote me

For anyone outside US (It appears that Adult Swim is imposing a geoblock in some places) here's a link to watch it online:

www.stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/adult-swim-live-stream

Die

Here, kill yourself, buddy.

Are they showing.. PUBG or some video game or something?

Why would he do that?

He seems to be correct

When does it start?

11:30

It really is like hiring monkeys to write comedy. I'm not comparing women to monkeys in all aspects, but when it comes to having a sense of humor that's worth a shit, you literally may as well hire monkeys to write your show. In fact, it'd probably be a better idea to let the monkeys write it, because at least they're somewhat entertaining sometimes. In fact, I just gave myself an idea: there should be a short film written entirely by monkeys. Just sit monkeys in front of typewriters and let them write the dialogue, then let the actors read whatever gibberish they write in dramatic tones.

can we get a pickle rick discord for comfy stream watching?

well what time is it right now punk

What time zone is that?

only timezone that matters

this

>over 3 hours to go

jesus christ

I think they are.

Who are you? His boyfriend or something like that?

So GMT?

No relation I'm aware of, Hillary voter

try again

2deep4u

Just get someone to run a rabb.it, less shit

nah

i'm watching on TV and rabbit has a painful interface to just chat on

PARTY PICKLES IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

discord.gg/Qn5dNyC

discord.gg/Qn5dNyC
discord.gg/Qn5dNyC

I suppose if you use VPN, you could be able to watch the Adult Swim live streaming..

FUCK rat rick

this isn't what I wanted

>Pre-S03E02
"Ricky & Morty" is unfunny garbage for Redditor edgemasters and it always has been.

>Post-S03E02
"Rick & Morty" was great until women writers ruined it.

Which opinion is closer to the truth?

who TEAM PICKLE RICK here???

I'm going to say 2

I quite enjoyed the first season of rick and morty, it had charm despite it's superficiality nature

Season 2 was corporate garbage but there were still some redeeming moments lined around in some of the animation

And this 3rd season is just a nail in the coffin which could only be attributed by inter office agendas with basic bitch corporate overtones rather then the driving need for making something interesting or humorous

The second one. The first one is just Sup Forums being contrarian.

We better get a fucking sticky for this episode

Why do women find it funny to call a man a loser for wanting his family to be both safe and loving?

Are women evil?

discord.gg/Qn5dNyC

Definitely seems like the second one.

I could see a little humor in the earlier ones. But, these ones by women are just.. Awful.

Rick and Morty was decent until women completely ruined it

Anyone without BBC is a loser.

Females just have such a different sense of humor to males.

They find gross out humor, genuinely cruel humor and RANDOM shit funny.

Men have more nuanced comedic tastes, and are never nasty and malicious in their humor, like women are.

So when is the episode airing? I want to go to sleep

Yup. Women try to hard to be edgy and out there with their writing...and 99% of the time, it just comes across as mean spirited.

They whole 'let's force Jerry from his family home and ritually torture and degrade him' definitely came from a female writer's attempts at humor.

xd nice one

it probably will, Rick and Morty is great.

You salty motherfuckers need to start appreciating 'flicks' and start smoking a little bit of that dank kush before you start watching said flick.

4 hours