What's the Mayweather vs. McGregor of film?

What's the Mayweather vs. McGregor of film?

Snakes On A Plane

a zero budget straight to dvd flick, except it has better acting

Gigli

Any summer blockbuster with tons of press that doesn't live up to the hype.

to add to this, people hope that it will surprise them when really the exact outcome is already known.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, maybe?

Cloverfield

>People still falling for the Mayweather meme

Enjoy watching him hug and run away for half an hour before he wins again

Running man

batman v superman

Obligatory

So McGregor, who is the superior man, will lose because he has to lower himself to Mayweather's level where Mayweather can game him?

>tfw no tall Russian bully gf

Sup Forums is going to be so butthurt at the result

300 2

who is the woman?

others: wow, 2 iconic fighters going at it, can't wait to see who comes out on top

you, a completely normal human: i'm really on the edge of my seat to see how this one nazi imageboard reacts to this. can't wait

It hurts

90% of people talking about this are McNigger cocksuckers

>I-It's good when A Wyatt Mann does it!

Im
i figured out.

Mayweather has never turned his back and literally jogged away from his opposed because he was gassed

Star Wars: The Force Awakens, attempt to make an insane amount of money by bringing back a legendary character while trying to reboot a dying franchise with colorful kid friendly new character.

>The Phantom Menace
it takes the things you like and turns it into a hollow inflated shit heap

>I don't know how boxing works durhuurhrruurr

Stop trying.

90% of people know fuck all about boxing and they're bull shitters who claim they like stand and fight type boxers. But Cotto and Mosley fought on T.V. and they didn't watch them either.

if you actually like mayweather you're not an actual fan of boxing. the guy is a notorious fight ducker and fights like a coward

I think people are vastly underestimating McGregor. The guy has to be on constant alert and ready to defend against punches, kicks, knees, elbows, and takedowns. In this fight all he needs go worry about is punches. It should be very easy for him to defend against Mayweather. The question is can he land strikes against Mayweather while only being able to use two of his tools? I'm inclined to say yes.

I've hated Mayweather for years but I'll gladly support him against this jumped up mick and his mongoloid dudebro fans

I do like Boxing and Mayweather is TBE. Everyone saying he ducked, look at his roster who did he duck. I stopped listening to all the critics when for years they hyped Canelo, he fought Canelo and they they said he fought Canelo too early.

>M-Muh GGG

Get fucked.

>Qualifies "actual" boxing fans
>Rates boxers on bravery and cowardice not footwork, hand speed, ring generalship, punch count W/L

Go back to mma

they stop fighting in the last round after learning that their moms share the name 'martha'

Demolition man.

It's not fair, she does hgh

>Mayweather is TBE
he's a fight ducker who pays off the refs so he can run around all day without fighting

Why do niggers think those hats are cool?

Who'd he duck?
It's not a school yard scrap or a street fight in whatever bum fuck town you come from. It's a sport, with technique and tactics.

transformers movies

The emoji movie

Yes, only niggers wear baseball caps lol

Came to post this

the expendables