Who will play him in the Biographical film?

Who will play him in the Biographical film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who kristen stewart?

PETA must hate adam from Your Movie Sucks.

The dog.

shut up you dumbass cunt

Will he be banned from Canada for this?

Same thing

>“There’s this one scene we shot where basically a drug dealer bursts in to the room and I was sleeping with the dog and basically giving the dog a hand job.”

>Pattinson recalled the director Joshua Safdie telling him to “just do it for real man, don’t be a pussy” while the dog’s trainer said he should “massage the inside of his thighs”.

>After he refused to perform the sex act for real, a fake dog penis was made for the scene, which was eventually cut from the final edit, Pattinson revealed.

>He added: “It was fun … it will be on the DVD extras.”

rly make u think

Ah, the lynch strategy

did someone Photoshop their faces wtf

>do it for real man, don't be a pussy
jesus christ lol

That ugly jewish cunt is a dislikable faggot, I didn't even know who he was but as soon as I saw that he had a "meme war veteran" hat I knew he was a piece of shit and I'm not watching that movie ever because of that guy

Wow is that Shia on the right? He's looking a bit rough

I can totally see some newbie actor falling for this but Pattinson is smart.

shut up, Josh is /ourjew/

kek

>>Pattinson recalled the director Joshua Safdie telling him to “just do it for real man, don’t be a pussy”

hmm...

>The Safdie brothers are Jewish and were raised in the Jewish faith

Sup Forums was right again

they're shape shifting lizards not people

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

Why did she cheat on him bros?

of course the screenshot was taken by some unintelligent monkey brazilian

Anyone who goes beyond the internet to preach autistic meme shit always turns out to be an awful human being, it doesn't surprise me that he basically almost forced Pattinson to masturbate a dog for real or else he was a "pussy"