Look how cool I am for not watching GoT

Look how cool I am for not watching GoT

thats pretty gangsta tbrh

Elias is a good lad

Confirmed /our guy/

>tfw I am the 1%

Honestly, plebshit just makes me sick to my stomach and it even depresses me a little when I realize how different I am from the normies

feels good to be the 1%

All those niggers in Africa dying from thirst and malnutrition watch GOT?

I haven't watched an episode either. Watching a show after it finishes airing is the patrician way to watch kino.

Let's fuck that fucker

Me too, legit. Game of R*ddit is the faggiest shit since fags.

i watched the first 4 seasons after that i realized just how shit the show was and dropped it

For the first time I saw a clip of GoT last week when someone made a "It aint me" webm of a dragon flying. thought it looked like shit and vindicated my decision not to watch it

I really like LOTR and fantasy.

I've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones.

Seeing all those Sup Forums webms of blue haired girls enjoying it made me think I wouldn't.

this

How do you know if you have never watched it?

I watched some stupid documentary about a syrian girl who fled. The only posessions she brought were old family photos and fucking DVD copies of GOT.

i love game of thrones cant wait to get high and watch that dragon slut wreck shit tonight

just image how triggered they would get knowing you enjoyed the show. especially rape scenes.

Me too. Always make sure to stick it into conversations (and posts) to make the plebs feel inferior.

I haven't either, and there's like 6 seasons now so fuck that. I was never a fan of hour long shows anyway, they feel bloated. I'll just watch lotr again if I want high fantasy.

Because I have finely tuned gaydar.

Imagine going through life being this bitter.

First for seasons are kino, you dumb fag. What are you on about?

I'm perfectly happy actually, just usually what those things like isn't what I like.

I tried watching an episode years ago only because I saw all the nudity bits that were being posted but I couldn't bring myself to enjoying all that medieval drivel.

Oh so social media caps are fine as long as its for stuff that pays the Sup Forums team

The world may not be as simplistic as you think it is. Game of Thrones relentlessly shits on women over the vast majority of its run time. Somehow those blue haired girls survived it.

you're retarded and easily manipulated if this is how you think

I bet I could get some sick gainz if I was artificially pumped full of testosterone and hormones

>Somehow those blue haired girls survived it.
They weren't really watching it during those times

Friend of mine was always telling me to get into stargate.
Now there are way over 200 hours of it. Even if I know going in that I am 100% guaranteed to enjoy all of it, I just can't make that kind of commitment. I could learn a language in that time.

What's worse is I know I'll waste that before the end of the year in Driveposting alone.

He's honestly better off.

haha damn that guy should be made the CEO of madlads incorporated