Study: millennial males weaker than their dads

youtube.com/watch?v=iSAaQ4tPqUw

gen y oldfag reportan (just turned 37) so millennial males of Sup Forums please explain to me - why are you such pussies?

when i was a kid, we already had feminism and video games and political correctness, and my grip strength is fine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
youtube.com/watch?v=G8aFDcvcLJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Millennials ARE gen Y you stupid fuck

People our age avoid physical labor like the plague

I know it's not much but even just the willingness to help someone carry something heavy. I offer to help every time I see someone struggling and have never in my life heard someone offer before me unless they are over thirty five, including men

Gee I wonder why?

There is something particularly acrid about a middle aged woman deriding young men for being weak. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the birth control you take every day to avoid getting pregnant could it?

She mocks young men for being weak, yet woman like her shit up the water supply with estrogen to avoid being pregnant. Men are not the only ones avoiding their presumptive gender roles. Fuck this stupid whore.

My dad raised me to be weaker than he is, I guess.

wow, weak AND ignorant! guess they should do another study

lemme break it down for ya: boomers > gen x > gen y > millennials > homeland generation

yup, we're already four generations out from the boomers. nifty, huh?

I don't know about the other fuck ups my age, but I ain't no pussy.

READ A BOOK YOU FUCKING MORON

>browses Sup Forums at 37
>calls others pussies

Im gen x. I ended up terrifying my dad. Prison was rough. Actually, i scare most people.

No, if you're 37, you're Gen X, which was from about '65-'80. Gen Y is also known as the Millennial Generation, and is from ~'81-'96. People born in or after '97 are Gen Z.
Educate yourself, you old-ass nigga.

You are gen x dum dum.

My dad's a fucking giant but he's also a blue-pilled cuck, so I'm not sure how to score this one.

Wait so I'm not a millennial and I'm Gen Z?

Is this bait? You can't be this dumb.

i suggest you do the same my young friend. somebody who's in their late teens or early 20's at the writing of this post is a "millennial" (in other words, you.) i'm fucking 37 bro. born in 1979. when i was a kid, we had 8 bit nintendo but nobody had cell phones yet and the "internet" was just for hardcore science nerds

do you seriously think that you and i are in the same generation? if i had knocked a bitch up at your age, i would HAVE a weakling "millennial" kid right now

I'm physically stronger than him but he's far more resilient mentally, I'm a lazy loser virgin.

>Be me
>Borderline Gen-Y/Gen-X
>At gym
>Millennial fags everywhere
>They think they're "tough"
>Watch them struggle to load a plate on their bench
>I grab a plate with one hand (pinched in my grip)
>Load it with one hand
>Hear one say, "Yeah, I'm not fucking with that old dude."

FeelGoodman

>been weightlifting for years
>stronger than most other guys my age
>dad is an old cripple who's never worked out
>he's still bigger and stronger than me

You're at the tail end of gen x. Millennials/generation Y is anyone born between 1980 and 1999

Again

READ A FUCKING A BOOK

or even the first line of the fucking wikipedia article, here let me link you:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

my dad's dead so i'm stronger than him

Is lifting 45 pounds in one hand supposed to be impressive?

>nearly 40
>still visits a Mongolian spear fishing enthusiasts forum
>calls others pussies

Sneak attack with a chair m8

Tbqh I've never seen the appeal of a gym over sport or labour

>wikipedia

Did you just post a link to wikipedia, unironically?

It's one thing to be dumb enough to not know which gen you are but to not even know that Gen Y = Millennial is astonishing.

Oh come on, not this guy again.

>yet woman like her shit up the water supply with estrogen to avoid being pregnant

BroScience from a fucking leaf? I expected better from you guys.

He probably didn't spend his youth on the internet.

goddammit this guy's face keeps showing up in my town
>I live in Progressiveland

>Thirty years ago manual labor employed a far higher percentage of the male population
>Physical strength declining

I wonder why!

Not to me, no. The fact these Millennials gym rats can't do it and are impressed by it, speaks volumes about them.

I thought he looked familiar

kys

Gen Y/millennials are the same generation as per fucking definition if you believe otherwise you're just making shit up

Fuck that le bearded "masculine" man with le meme sleeve tattoos is so tough meme

They're bearded women, that's all they are

Sad kek

Are beards and tattoos so popular because todays men are so emasculated that they cling to anything 'masculine?

Bullshit click bait.

Older men can be just as weak crippled slobs as millenials. If there is a lesson to be learned it's that less people keep their bodies in shape with actual excersize and not just dieting.

This guy looks like a pampered dog.
Revolting.

I don't get grip strength. Where are all these pickle jars that people need opening but can't do anymore? They still open just fine.

gen y =/= millennial, that's why there's two separate terms. think about this really hard okay?

pic related is a romantic comedy about GEN Xers that came out in 1994. i was 15 years old in 1994. ethan hawk and wynona rider were already... what? 30?

Thats high higher than average. Average is like 25-30 .

There more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'm stronger than my dad. Though I lift and did wrestling back in high school.

Bench 335lbs
Squat 455lbs
Deadlift 545lbs

>Inb4 spic go home

U SCARED NIGGA, U SCARED

yes actually

that was the point of the story: that the young kids thought it was.

Forgot pic

GO HOME SPIC

Men have always liked having beards. Some don't shave because it's too yuppy or because it's a hassle.

WEAKSAUCE, GO HOME SPIC

???

Could you please speak like you aren't black?

Xers are mostly outsides compared to their dads

My dad can bench 510 lb and holds a state record for his age group so this isn't really fair

But I bench 2 pl8

>I'm going to ignore established definitions because they make feel uncomfortable nananana i can't hear you millennials and gen Y are two different things because I said so look how retarded I am

this is you now

nice wall building muscles

A pussy? This is my role model, faggots.

go home spic

>gen y =/= millennial, that's why there's two separate terms.
Two separate terms that both mean the same thing. Is English not your first language? Sometimes different words can mean the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8aFDcvcLJk

Yeah he's a pussy....

Wow, turns out when you remove selection pressures from a species their genetic quality decreases! Who would've guessed!

>ITT characters that are literally me

People in North Carolina are out of shape. More news at 11.

Does the word "synonym" mean anything to you?

I hate tattoos. I only have a beard because I'm too fucking lazy to shave every day. Not because I want to be masculine.

sorry, i tried to get rustled but then i imagined you guys wincing in pain from the physical effort of typing and i just laughed instead

They're actually computer building muscles.

I sell custom computers on craigslist to white kids and other spics in LA. It's funny how stupid people are that they're willing to pay for this. Other than that I also do tiling and concrete.

>fondness for grooming
>wild jahooty beard

???

basically if you were 15-25 in 2000 you're a millennial

What makes you think selection pressures have been removed? Most men never have children.

jesus christ who cares?

>Those tiny wrists
>That height compared to the lockers.
Nice try manlet, never going to make it no matter how many zyzz tanks you buy.

isn't sad I'm a tuff cunt now and my names Terry

A lot of oldfags started here early 30s and are now 40.

>I realized I'm an idiot and got proven wrong on the internet so instead of manning up and sitting my mistake I'm going to resort to ad hominem and attack my own projection

>get btfo and don't have a leg to stand on anymore
>"I'll just laugh it off, that'll do the trick"

I noticed that too but the classsy thing to do would be to not point it out.

People are surprised when I tell them I have no tats. It seems like it's uncommon to not have some stupid design permanently etched onto your body these days.

I thought about getting a Finnish flag before, but I doubt Finland will exist in 10 years.

when will you realize hes a model paid to pose for different ads? hell, ive seen him in a poster advertising a hair salon across the street for my apartment. what's your point?

My dad is a bed wetter, I don't care if he is physically stronger. vv

i don't feel adequately btfo yet. there are too many nebulous competing definitions being offered. and your hands are still weak

>gen Zs are already over 18
man, i feel so fucking old

It's just that one day I hope to find a manlet who really will learn.

I thought gen y and millennial was the same thing

What the fuck happened to us?
I am so weak. I spent about 6 years in the gym. I am still so weak.
My dad could easily beat me in any strength competition, and he's much shorter than me.
I felt normal when I went to the gym, but I haven't gone to the gym in about 2 years and I just feel so weak. I've got no energy and no strength. I take vitamin supplements and recently started taking testosterone boosters/HGH releasers, I still feel so weak. I wish I could just sleep all day, but I can't sleep for more than 6 hours.
I am 24, but I feel 70. I look very strong, and people think I am a tough guy, but I am so weak. My grip is absolutely pathetic.

What the fuck happened? Is it the water? Is it the air we breathe? Is it the food? Something went seriously wrong and it fucked over millennials. Someone has to know what caused it.

They weren't playing 30 year old son iirc

Still stronger than you. 5'7, married, own my house and cars. 0 debt. Feels good.

Kek'd

noooooooooooo, jacob sartorious is my daddy. how da fuq can i be weaker, nooooo

>People born in or after '97 are Gen Z
They're sometimes considered Gen Y if born before 2000.

do the words "generation gap" mean anything to you? if winona ryder was "generation x" when she was old enough to have a kid my age, then how can i also be generation x?

this really isn't difficult to understand

2 plate is nothing, especially if you have those genetics

user, accept it and don't derail the thread

There aren't competing definitions that say "Millennial =/= Gen Y". The start and end points for the generations aren't set in stone but it's universally agreed that a Millennial is someone from Gen Y.
Keep attacking that projection, though. Won't make you any less wrong.

Your father grew up in glorious Latvia SSR. Manual labor, military conscription, and having to dig in frozen earth for potato made for stronk Soviet Man.

Gen Y and millennials have been synonymous since the term has been established, I'm sorry you're too fucking retarded to realize this, also I'm sorry that you're too dumb to realize that under definition you're gen x since you were born in 1979

Sorry retard

>implying
I gutwrench powerbomb that cunt into a coffin and buried his ass at sea.

kek

I think we should forget about arguing whether or not generation Y and millennials are the same generation for now.

I suggest you look up "generation" in the dictionary and get back to us when you do.

N-N-Nani?

No one said you and her are in the same generation. You're getting btfo rift now because you think generation y and millennial are different and clearly don't understand anything about generations whatsoever.
If you've got a problem with being in the same generation as winina ryder or whatever, then take it up with the people who defined the generations.