Afrocentrist With Solutions to Political Problem

Ok I am hear because I heard this is a politically board and the birthplace of the "we wuz kingz" meme which is basically mocking black history. I want to know your reasoning behind mocking blacks for being proud of their history while also taking pride in your own "aryan" history. However my main point is my theory about Afrocentrism in Politics. I believe that the more Black someone is the more long-term their thinking will be. I will explain why.

Africans evolved in Africa where it's basically a dessert. Thinking only short-term wouldn't get you anywhere, in fact you'd most likely die if you thought short term. Africans had to evolve brains that could plan how to survive throughout their lives. This evolutionary skill took a lot of influence in Egypt where African Kings thought VERY long-term, meanwhile European barbarians only thought about their next steak. Cleopatra was the first non-black Pharaoh and Egypt came crumbling down under her? Coincidence? I think not. Generally the more black the ruler the more long term they will think. One of my ancestors Ramses's II the Great was one of the blackest Kings of Egypt and he build the Pyramids. This is why I think America needs a real black president, like a pure black president like Ben Carson, Kenya West, or possibly me because I descend from Egyptian Kings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHXsKyVSPOU
amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A22N2GRD4T1TDX/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentieth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They work on instinct and the moment like a dog or cat, the reason their society fails is because they can't think long term.

I know this is bait but this is to educate people who may fall for the bait

>They work on instinct and the moment like a dog or cat, the reason their society fails is because they can't think long term.
>Blacks have instincts
Ok you're trolling.

>Africans evolved in Africa where it's basically a dessert.
Wrong, the majority of land in Africa is not dessert. Roughly 35-40% of Africa is dessert, and these regions are the least habitable, and thus, the least inhabited.
>thinking only hsort term would not get you anywhere
Africans have no incentives to think long term. This is why they didn't invent any languaget o express abstract concepts like basic arithmetic, they didn't invent wheels, they have no words for "rape" or for "keeping a promise" or any concept of time. Africans are the extreme opposite of a people who required long term thinking. Time preference thinking is skewed there. They are evolved to be impulsive, instant gratification people. There are heavy genetic components to this, like MAO-A gene frequency being 9 times higher in Africans, making them angry, violent, impulsive. They are the epitome of an r-selected species. Rabbits fucking, no need to plan or think or organize for the future. No agriculture.

saged for Canadian education being shit

>Wrong, the majority of land in Africa is not dessert. Roughly 35-40% of Africa is dessert, and these regions are the least habitable, and thus, the least inhabited.
Then why are they called Sub-Saharah Africans?

>Africans have no incentives to think long term. This is why they didn't invent any languaget o express abstract concepts like basic arithmetic
Is that why Russia never developed language to develop math?

> they didn't invent wheels, they have no words for "rape" or for "keeping a promise" or any concept of time. Africans are the extreme opposite of a people who required long term thinking. Time preference thinking is skewed there. They are evolved to be impulsive, instant gratification people. There are heavy genetic components to this, like MAO-A gene frequency being 9 times higher in Africans, making them angry, violent, impulsive. They are the epitome of an r-selected species. Rabbits fucking, no need to plan or think or organize for the future. No agriculture.
Just like Russians

>saged for Canadian education being shit
Enjoy ban, you are proof Russian education is shit.

Uh, what do YOU think Sub-Saharan means?

In the Saharah Desert

You're a bad troll

Russians have been very important in mathematics. You're clueless.

Africans have been more important, he's clueless.

....sub means below...like submarine goes below the ocean surface

So Malians aren't Sub-Saharah africans?

>basically a dessert

Dog if you only knew what actual saharans did to blacks. Egyptian dna is most present in Coptic people anyway

>Then why are they called Sub-Saharah Africans?
Because the Sahara is a desert, and they live primarily beneath ("sub") it. As in sub-marine, and sub-text, and sub rosa, etc. Sub = under.
>Russian never developed language of basic math
Most peoples developed basic arithmetic independently. The truly genius peoples developed algebra at various times and places. Africans didn't even develop basic addition, subtraction, multiplication. That's what I'm referring to.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHXsKyVSPOU

>tl;dr

your comebacks kind of fell apart, didn't they?
stop being this gay.

Egyptians are black tho.

>africa is basically a desert
Fucking christ Canada, this is low even for you

Is this a failed attempt to same-fag the thread? rofl

Even you initial post stating that Cleopatra was the first non black pharaoh is utter bullshit that can be disprove with a quick google search.

>russian never developed language or math
k, try harder kid.

So Egyptians did develop math? Stop trying to degrade me,.

if picking cotton is more important than space race, yes, africans have been more important

No I'm saying the Russian dude is clueless I'm not referring to myself

>Even you initial post stating that Cleopatra was the first non black pharaoh is utter bullshit that can be disprove with a quick google search.
sure keep trolling

>Egyptians are black
this must be ruse, faggot OP is LARPing

this is now a Kangs thread

Well considering America wouldn't exist without the Slaves then yeah.

That guy is like 1/8 Egyptian at most.

>roads are made of cotton
>constitution is made of cotton
>americans are made of cotton
>math is made of cotton
>rockets are made of cotton
>le slaves build the country meme

WE WUZ KANG AND SHIET

>America wouldn't exist without the Slaves
HOL UP
You be sayin dem founduhs wuz Kangz?

Ok I am >hear

Why would they consider themselves that, when so much evidence of them being harnessed like oxen? I'm sure Egypt wasn't homogenous society so saying they were black is just a fragment of what Egypt was

>Cleopatra is the first non-black pharoah
>Canadian nigger education
The entire Ptolemy dynasty were white Greeks, and they were among the greatest things to happen the Egypt. They're the sole reason we can understand the Egyptian Hieroglyphic Alphabet

Time to educate the retard I guess.

You're right, we'd be better than America without slaves as a crutch

>that weaponized nail

The autistic nigger leaf (aka Raziocinante) strikes again.

He's IRL name is Enrique Cardova. If you want to know just how autistic he is, check out his amazon reviews here:

amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A22N2GRD4T1TDX/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp

>evidence of them being harnessed like oxen
This is how blacks have travelled the globe, as slaves. Then, hundreds or thousands of years after the civilization has collapsed and the founders descendants moved on or died, the blacks stay in their ghettos, and inherit the failed country in collapse. Then, they leave relics that they ruled over the rubble, for future niggers to find and make myths based on. In a way, blacks are a parasite like the Jew, only more primitive and passive.

Never knew that, but it's sick

Knew that already Charlemange goes back to Egypt he descends from Ramses's

"HURRR whites built America"

>Roads are built of white people
>Constitution built out of white people
>Rockets made of white people
>Math made out of white people
KEK

That fuckin nail looks like a dumbstruck wide nosed angry pin head coon making inferences

Hard to tell but probable true

The ruling class was black

That's actually true there was a poster in the South that said "Abraham Africanus Lincoln" they were mocking him for being black

BURGER EDUCATION!

Cleopatra was the last Pharoh Egypt crumbled under her.

I guess Ramses 3 was black

PLEASE get educated. I researched this only like 20% of the statues had blue eyes

Nords are Apes

SUUUUUURE

He was and I descend from him.

everything good was, is, and is going to be build by whites. blacks are just parasites with nothing to offer to the white countries.

>Enrique Cardova
Thanks m8, this shit is comedy gold, you made my day.

i actually have a $2 dollar bill and that picture is correct. why did they make that dude colored? was he tan from the coastline? italian? or was he a high ranking nig from the revolution?

>Nords are Apes
k

Nigger can you read? This has to be paint. Egypt was better off under the white Ptolemies

>sure

Isn't this your argument from the begging though? If we just didn't get to the slave trade 3000 years short there would've been Egypts all along west Africa. Also care to explain how Americans even enslaved Egyptian blacks, and what this whole thread and kangs meme tried to spur up anyway?

>Hard to tell but probable true
haha, precious

>then why are they called sub-Saharan Africans?

Seriously?

numerals of truth

Ok so the Space rocket was built out of whites? Sure, looks more like metal to me

It's not me why would I do that?

suuuuure

pffffffff, a fucking leaf and a stupid nigger. go back to africa, see the "beautiful" land your ancestors build

That DNA test is controversial because it came after the Tut DNA test from a group that didn't like the Tut results.

Rameses 3 is not related to Rameses 2.

Egypt declined after Rameses 2. This is where the curse of the 10 plagues and the Exodus come from.

After Rameses 2 died, Egypt went to shit.

Rameses son or grandson died without an heir.

An Egyptian soldier took over. One of the Pharaohs in that dynasty led a rebellion against his "father" and could have been the product of cucking.

>people are still replying to this leaf

Are you guys just bored or something? You should know better, Sup Forums.

In 1776 the continental congress voted to declare independence from england, but the souther states representatives (i think it was south carolina?) forced jefferson to edit the draft removing the references to condemning and banning of slavery. to declare independence they needed a 13/13 unanimous vote and 12/13 had to agree to remove the slavery clause...... they founders wanted to abolish it forever.1

No it wasn't it was better off under King Ramses II the Great

Americans enslaved Egyptian blacks because they had no civilization because whites took it over and destroyed it

Doesn't prove shit, many slaveowners were black.

Also John Adams was actually part Sicilian and if you watch True Romance you'd know they are technically African.

>I believe that the more Black someone is the more long-term their thinking will be.
Stopped reading right there.

kek, melanin doesn't alter your skin color. carbon content does. the more carbon the darker. skin color is neurological, not glandular. that's a common misconception.

I know now

Africa is a shithole stupid, but suuure

Well I also descend from Rameses II the Great

Is this legit? It doesn't look photoshopped at all so it probably is true in fact I heard in WW1 they got soldiers from African colonies. Also German Royalty mainly the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha has black ancestry

Only lab created Melanin tho.

>many slaveowners were black
Proof you're just a shitposter. No Black Kang would know or admit such a thing.
>if you watch True Romance
ok ok, we all know you're just funposting now. Only white kids watch that shit.

Blacks are 100% Melanin? They don't even contain h20?

America would've been better off without slaves, actually. They held up technological development in agriculture, falling in line with the historical theme of niggers holding the rest of humanity back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentieth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Read that. Look into it.

The 19th dynasty ended in civil war.

The white pharaoh line disappeared. There was a civil war.

20th dynasty was started by Setnakhte.

The whole dynasty ruled during a bad time.

Rameses 3 was also considered a bad ruler.

How come Egypt was more long-term based with black leaders?

>Proof you're just a shitposter. No Black Kang would know or admit such a thing.
I don't deny facts. Many wealthy blacks from Africa and Black nobility came to America and bought slaves.

>ok ok, we all know you're just funposting now. Only white kids watch that shit.
HAHA Obamas favouite movie Godfather.

>America would've been better off without slaves
Many don't realize that the souther states had a kind of cold war with the north over westward expansion. This was the reason they brought in slaves, to supplement an initially low population, tax and land laws that were not conducive to growth. Their governments were creating incentives for low income whites to become homesteaders in the western territories. THe North couldn't compete past a time with that, which led to war; the southern states used inclusion in the union as a short term alliance of convenience with a competitor.

Blacks advance humanity

They prolly just consider him a bad Pharoh because he's black ever thought maybe there was a civil war and then that killed the white PHarohs?

We already know whites try to steal black accomplishments remember when Netherlands tried to claim William the Silent was Dutch when he wasn't and everyone believed them? It's just like that with Greeks.

Rameses 2 was likely white. Rameses' male heirs went extinct.

Rameses 3 was not related to him.

>Obamas favouite movie
implying he's black

>implying black egyptologists
>Posting their thesis on facebook

I don't think you`re serious about unbiased research into ancient egypt and solely have an agenda to paint them as black and that's where your interest ends. Any attempt at education will fall on deaf ears of uninterest unless it involves reinforcement of you preconceived theory based solely on racial prejudice.

Kinda true I mean I'm black and can trace my ancestry back to King David

0/10 but hey great job destroying Detroit.

Ramseses II was very black

He's half Irish thats why America is going to shit. Out of all the whites I hate I hate Irish the most because despite experiencing so much discrimination themselves they chose to turn on blacks and make us even more discriminated.

>memeing this hard
you realize no one ITT believes you're actually black, right?

We should honestly just ban leafs from Sup Forums. There's really no helping them.

Case in point.

I've never heard any of that before. Interesting.

Africa is the richest continent in term of ressource. Niggers had it all and yet all they did is literally shit bricks for their "houses".

Say what you want except they are white.

Sup Forums mocks blacks just as much as Sup Forums mocks portuguese for being WE WUZ KANGZ. It's about latching on to a meaningless history that's long over.

Congratulations, you just proved yourself to be a real KANGZ.

>half Irish
His mom was a kike, but I can see how its easy to mix up potato niggers with kikes.

Europe is way more resource rich.

Why are Mulattos often nuts?

If you are a descendent of "kangs" it's probably through a white ancestor.

"We wuz Kangz. I'm 75% white, light skinned black person. My grandpa was a racist white dude. I can trace my royal heritage through my African side."

Bullshit. It's through the racist granpa that you're probably part royalty.

This meme. MY SIDES.

You guys destroyed the breadbasket of the world. You literally destroyed the birthplace of the human race.

Except it's not over, blacks will once again be kings

That's just one tribe vs another nothing to do with skin colour

No no no I am not against Jews at all, in fact I can trace my ancestry back to Israelite Ethiopians like King David.

Africans evolved in sub-sahara, aka not the desert. The sahara desert wasn't a desert in the past too.

Racial driven bait aside, I tend to wonder what a real black president would look like.

>history
History refers to humanity's past, the term "black history" is contradictory.

How can Sup Forums make fun of Afrocentrists when they literally believe ancient Greeks and Romans were Germanic?

This is actually true I get energy in the sun while all my white co-workers burn in ths sun

Colonialism destroyed it.

>Afrocentrist
Opinion discarded. Leave people's history alone you stupid cunts.

that's retarded and it's funny that a lot of the retarded afrocentrism comes from mulattos like Louis Farrakhan.

The guy is part white. The guy tells the dark blacks "we wuz kangz" when many of the "black kangz" were actually the product of white dick and black pussy in Nubia.

Because there's evidence that they were, all the Kangz evidence is 1+1=3 type idiots conjecturing on facebook.