Why is it so poorly written, edited and directed? Has Lynch lost his goddamn mind?

Why is it so poorly written, edited and directed? Has Lynch lost his goddamn mind?

>poorly written
opinion
>, edited
wrong
>and directed
lie

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

You are probably just some faggy pleb that reads BuzzFeed news over a Cosmopolitan. Girls might be more up your alley, pal.

watch the original pilot and then the new series. If you can't tell the difference between the two you're goddamn blind.

loL Y N C H E D

but did the orginal series have such iconic dialog like GOTTA LIGHT? and HelloooooOOOOOO? No i dint think so

meme loving fuck

I'm convinced the entire thing is just a several hours of David Lynch purposefully fucking with the fanbase who "love" Twin Peaks and none of his other work, and done in a way so that he can get them to think that he's an abstract genius even though they don't really get it at all
>inb4 LYNCHED

As someone who fucking hates reboots. I love this shit. It's so ridiculous, it's like it is mocking reboots.

This.

keep telling yourself that

lynch is merely ACTING old, feeble & senile in the show. it's part of the gordon cole character, you see.

It is. The main character comes back as a retarded kid and there is no sign of him ever returning to normal. It's all a big joke. I appreciate it for the irony of it all.

It undeniably takes skill to edit something like Episode 8 together, he he definitely hasn't lost editing skills.

What the fuck are you talking about? It had stuff like "damn fine cup of coffee" and "there's a fish in the percolator"

Of course there's a difference, but by no means does that make it bad.

ebin :DDD

Audrey and the disabled dwarf wasn't cutting edge television it was unwatchable shit.

ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

>poorly anything

jay says its good, i haven't watch it yet but i'd bet you are wrong

Why no tpg?

It's not on this week.

That's the point. You don't get it. The point is to make unwatchable shit which makes it cutting edge televison given context. That's how art works.

>jay says its good
literally whom

It must suck having such shit taste. My condolences

Piss off Benny Bumfun I watched the originals and there were no scenes as shite as that crap.

>
>Piss off Benny Bumfun I watched the originals and there were no scenes as shite as that crap.
>Second Season
>James
Normie

That's the point. It's to troll you people who all expect good reboots after 25 years. In otherwords you got LYNCHED.

I don't recall James having a scene opposite a dwarf who appeared to be sitting at a desk from the 50's and may not even have been filming the scene at the same time as him.

The new series is a disaster. I was looking forward to it too

THE SHIT. IT COME OUTTA YOUR POST.

lynched fuccboi

post a scene from the original more kino than this

you cant

Not him but what if you think it is a disaster but you still love it anyways? I'm not sure if I'm LYNCHED or if I have passed beyond that poitn.

if you're a fan of Lynch you should've already known that he makes forward-thinking art, not mass media comfort food.

FWWM, the last twin peaks thing he made, is completely the same tone as what we're seeing in S3. more fucked up shit, more episodic vignettes, less soap opera.

the new series is as great as s1, you fucking pile of shit.. kys and go watch GOT ayyy faggot LYNCHED

That's some Bedknobs and Broomsticks looking faggotry.

>Season 2

>She’s here visiting a friend of her mother whose daughter has gone missing. The mother owns a turnip farm. I told her to tell her mother that her daughter will turnip eventually.

Do you really think Lynch didn't know exactly what he was doing when he wrote and directed that scene? He fucking lynched you, dude.
The audience is waiting to learn new information and for the developments they're waiting for to happen. Look at the way Audrey reacted to that dwarf in that scene. It's exactly the same way people have been reacting to the show all season. They wanted to know shit and he fucking lynched them. He didn't even tell us what she said.