Wonder Woman Passes $400 Million Domestically

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-box-office-400-million-domestic/

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativepost.com/lol-hillary-compares-herself-to-wonder-woman-warner-brothers-tells-her-to-shut-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: bad movies that were praised by critics and audiences for some unknown reason

trump and Sup Forums btfo

It was boring as shit
Where the fuck is all of this coming from

ITT: salty Disney shills

>unknown reason
Stronk womyn

Has Sup Forums ever been more wrong about something than it as been now?

the only thing that bothers me with women in action roles like this one is that they generally lack the type of physique to appear strong.
this girl is a warrior that's been training since she was a child and doesn't look that different than most cardio bunnies. Her physique doesn't match her character. It just feels weird to see her throw shit around when she looks weak. Any male character in capeshit films look massive, and even though some have powers like Supes, they at least look the part since they look strong.

YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAYYYY

>WW might beat Civil War in domestic gross
what went right?

I liked this movie, it was less dark than snyder shit but more serious than MCU movies, it was the right tone for me

fuck off with your capeshit

>that file
Is always the same user ALWAYS.

Also this scene is better than age of ultron flying truck and guardians pac man bullshit, by capeshit standards was pretty normal

>By capeshit standards was pretty normal
I hope not

>for some unknown reason
>still denying that everyone loves Gal
Haters living in delusion desu.

Yaaasss

Go Wondy, go!

Look at that forehead

(((everyone)))

Sideburns?

(((everyone)))

yes, goyim, everyone thinks shes a fantastic actress and unquestionably beautiful

As someone who watched the dceu since man of steel and has liked all the movies so far, this one i dont get the hype. It was pretty bad imo. That end villain was hilarious. All they had to do was make him like the villian in the new king arthur movie and it wouldve been great.

>Everyone
Kek

It's a good date movie. A GREAT date movie, even. It's got war action and comic-book antics for the guys and a bittersweet romance and undying devotion for the girls.

It's like the Titanic of capeshit.

THE FEMINAZI'S AND THEIR SJW KEKS HAVE BEEN DESPERATELY SHOVELING THEIR MONEY TOWARDS THIS TRASH SO THEY CAN CROW ABOUT "HAHAHA, SORRY WHITE MEN, WONDER WOMAN DEFEATED PATRIARCHY!!!!" WHILE THE IGNORE THAT GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY MADE 80 MILL MORE WORLDWIDE!!! WONDER WOMEN IS THE ANITA SARKEESIAN OF CAPESHIT!!!

THEY WANTED THIS BADLY AFTER BACKING THE WRONG HORSE LAST YEAR WITH GJOSTBUSTERS!!! NOW WITH THE FAILURE OF THE DARK TOWER AND ITS PANDERING "DIVERSITY" RACE SWITCH CASTING, THESE VIRTUE SIGNALING ASSWIPES WILL BE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH WHEN BLACK PANTHER IS RELEASED NEXT YEAR!!!

WONDER WOMAN MADE LOT OF MONEY, GOOD FOR WB/DC WHO WONT WORK TO MAKE BETTER MOVIES BECAUSE FUCKING MORONS THROW CASH AT THE SHIT THEY MAKE LIKE SUICIDE SQUAD!!!FACT!!!

ANOTHER THING THAT'S FUCKING IRRITATING ABOUT THESE SHRILL FUCKSTICKS IS THAT THEY PRETEND AS IF THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FEMALE ACTION HERO IN EXISTENCE, FOGETTING HUNGER GAMES, RESIDENT EVIL, TOMB RAIDER, UNDERWORLD ETC...!!!

NO, THEY WANTED IT TO BE SUCCESSFUL EBACSUE IN THEIR DEMENTED MINDS THEY THINK IT SUPPORTS THEIR FANATICAL IDEOLOGY OF FEMALE DOMINATION AND DIVERSITY AT ALL COSTS!!! YET THEY STILL WONDER WHY DONALD TRUMP BEAT HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS!!!FACT!!!

i liked it.

SHE'S A ZERO CHARISMA NON ENTITY WHO CAN'T ACT AND WAS CAST BECAUSE SHE'S A JEW, END OF STORY!!!

so what happened to the,

"progressives don't buy anything" meme?

*farts*

JUST BECAUSE WONDER WOMAN MADE MONEY DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE THESE CUNTS PUSH FOR THEN FAIL TO SUPPORT FINANCIALLY!!! IT ALSO MADE MONEY FOR THE SAME REAON SUICIDE SQUAD MADE BANK, FUCKING MORONS WENT TO SEE IT!!!FACT!!!

Neat.

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR TYPICAL FEMINIST/SJW ARGUMENT TO ME!!!FACT!!!

daily reminder that hillary wanted to officially endorse wonder woman and dc told her to fuck off

i thought the stuff on themyscira at the beginning and the no mans land scene was really good. also just diana and steve together had really nice chemistry.

When it hits china it'll be another mega-hit

moron

easy on the caps lock.

Things that only make sense to the guy who said them: the reply

this is so fucking ridiculous
it looks like an anime scene

How does it feel knowing that WW will have at least two sequels?

I thought the idea of Black Panther was going to be good at first, but the more I learn about the cast, and story, the less I want to watch it, I think I'll give it a pass.

>Wonder Woman Passes $400 Million Domestically

and flooped worldwide

I refuse to believe this is one of the hottest women in isreal

>this denial
lmaooo you're even using a daisy shitley pic

Why do people do this.
>this thing is shit
>yeah but another thing is shitter
it doesn't change the fact that this is shit.

Why ghostbusters floped then?It was a big deal for sjws, even the audience score was terrible

it opened on china on the same day (and didn't do that great there), moron

you were thinking of japan

Dude she has super human strength. And no, Superman does not look "strong enough" to do any of the physical things he's able to do. His eyes don't look like they can deflect bullets. But they do. It's cape shit man.

It won't pass Iron man 3
DCcucks BTFO

>WW is literally crushing DCEU Superman and Batman
How the hell they could fucked up iconic heroes so much when WW looks like a damn savior?

>implying you don't want to be her goy slave

I see that Galposting is back on the menu

But she's one of the most beautiful women in the world?

>Ok face when lots of makeup is applied
>No ass
>No hips
>No tits

i ll wait for 1080p thnx but no spoiler sir byebye

Because WW was the first DCEU movie in 10 years without the autistic Nolan/Snyder "this movie is deep I swear", it don't pretend to be anything more than a fun capeshit story.

*first DC movie

>Nolan
It's not like Nolan acted like his Batman is "deep". It was the audience. Snyder bragged about his movie being deeper than a fucking Antman though.

LMAO is this true?

Didn't work so well for Green Lantern

Well, GL wasn't even fun. Also literally retarded script and choice of villain.

Just like Wonder Woman

WW had better script than most of capeshit. Character develoment, good sidekicks, decent story.

Nah wonder woman got a pretty good first and second act even though the third one was kinda weak and Ares was pretty good for a capeshit villain, you could understand his hatred but see how it was not fully rational.

no effen surprise since she is an Israeli and every marketing and entertainment outlet is run by them to push it 24/7 like they did even on this board.

this makes me want to vomit.

Yep.

>"“It’s great that Hillary Clinton will see the movie but her remarks aren’t particularly helpful and our publicity team certainly won’t be spreading them about. Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement…“

conservativepost.com/lol-hillary-compares-herself-to-wonder-woman-warner-brothers-tells-her-to-shut-up/

By the end of September, Civil War & Iron Man 3 will be BTFO in North America and the top 5 all time comic book movies in box office will be
1) The Avengers
2) The Dark Knight
3) Avengers: Age of Ultron
4) The Dark Knight Rises
5) Wonder Woman

implying anyone wants to get with a jew, literally the most inbred race on the planet.

This is a huge money laundering plot.

Patty's action is like a poor imitation of Snyder's

nice faggot source

Hah! I supported Trump over H. Clinton and I don't have a problem with the Wonder Woman movie.

The premise in the Wonder Woman movie is less ridiculous than it seems because she is descended from a Greek god. Some of the feats of classic Superman were also unbelievable even with the physique he was typically drawn with.

Women like Gadot are hot enough for me and I'd gladly provide some genetic diversity to them, if you know what I mean.

Looks like a video game

> Domestically.

Doesn't anyone have a clip of the musclefu jumping on horses and doing somersaults at the start of the movie.

>Its the Cyborg Movie
>post credit scene

>Its a Cyborg beings Beast Boy to the Newly assembled Justice League headquarters
>Cyborg rushes off to do some tech maintenance bullishit because 'le new security system'
>leaves Beast Boy on his own

>Beast Boy looks like a bum, with a CIA guy shirt, sperging because DUDE JUSTICE LEAGUE headquarters
>sits in the empty meeting room slurping from an empty McDonalds cup *Insert Product Placement*
>he's also playing a tamagotchi while snot slowly comes out of his nose

>he whips the snot, but begins to sniff like an rabid animal that caught on to some intoxicating smell
>turns himself into a Bloodhound and begins sniffing around the room
>he pees on Aquamans chair before heading out some back door

>keeps sniffing getting closer and closer
>approaches a corner, and hears a door open
>keep sniffing
>turns corner and is face to face with a woman's bare feet
>wide eyed he keeps sniffing in slow, hesitant sniffs
>his head begins to slowly look up
>camera follows a slow pan
>his field of view passes the legs, the thighs, the hips, the torso and then finally reveals Wonder Woman
>"....."
>he morphs back into a normal human, till has the Bloodhound nose
>Diana in her accent -"you..uh must be Cyborgs friend yes?"
>"..."
>Beast Boy drops his spaghetti and is making dog wimpering noses while shaking his head
>his blood hound nose can smell every crevice of her body, and seems to have over stimulated his primal brain, and newly found teenage power hormones

>Cyborgs walks in
>the both turn to him
>He looks at Beast Boy, who still has a dogs tail wagging furiously
>..."...oh boy"
*CREDITS*

>Wonder Woman just cam back from the Battle Simulation Room
>is completely drenched in sweat

its soo bad. her feet... is he running, is she on roller blades. like how is she moving like that. bitch can't fly so what the fuck.

if she is on roller skates she better get me my milkshake at the drive in

This ABSOLUTELY

she's flying

>marvelets whining about jews even though their CEO is a filthy ugly kike

how much does the transformer movies make?