Judge Refers Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio for Criminal Prosecution

>Judge Refers Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio for Criminal Prosecution

nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio.html

Fucking finally, please electrocute this piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will the governor arrest him tho?

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>“A criminal prosecution of Sheriff Arpaio is the right next step for justice to be done,” Cecillia Wang, director of the American Civil Liberties Union’s Immigrants’ Rights Project
>Immigrants’ Rights Project
>Immigrants
>Rights

I wonder if I could start a "project", rake in cash and pretend I do something morally good

Just getting rid of him isn't enough. He's surrounded himself with similar sycophants, criminals, and traitors.

put him in the tent camp

You could say you're building housing for immigrants and get a bunch of $15 tents, pocket the rest in "executive expenses", i.e, legal hookers and weed.

I know a bloke in the Netherlands with his own security company that's getting off the ground there and he's raking in $$$ guarding refugee camps.

>yfw Trump wins the election and puts Joe Arpaio on the Supreme Court

Illegals fear Sheriff "Jose"

Man what the fuck is this gonna change? You think locking up this douchebag is gonna stop the government AND the people from getting an equal or greater douchebag?

You can only do that with Ted Nugent and that cock sucker isnt going anywhere

>PHOENIX — A federal judge on Friday referred Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his second-in-command for criminal prosecution, finding that they ignored and misrepresented to subordinates court orders designed to keep the sheriff’s office from racially profiling Latinos.
>ignored and misrepresented to subordinates court orders designed to keep the sheriff’s office from racially profiling Latinos
>racially profiling Latinos

Wow, so it's nothing. Just some butthurt illegals who are mad they had to go back.

Also

>Jew York Times

lol

my meth addict nigger living aunt was sentenced to one of his tent prisons years ago. Kek
Burn the coal, pay the toll

He didn't do anything.

Haven't they tried this already.

She have to wear the pink panties lol?

What has he done wrong

Too bad he's like 80 something.

Though I'm sure a few working under him are similar to him or learned from him and will be good successors if elected.

Fuck off, Maricopa County has a huge illegal problem and Sheriff Joe is doing God's work.

Why are you so afraid of an old white male esse?

These judges who prefer illegal immigrants need to go. It's unreal the people Obama has put into our courts.

Don't you take away Arpaio, pink prison clothes, and tent city you liberal cunts, it is a part of our culture.

Doesn't matter, it is a federal indictment. If his state doesn't hand him over the Feds will go get his criminal ass.

Not just Obama. Bush did it too. So did Clinton. So did Bush. Both parties have embraced the spic invasion and the white genocide. Democrats did it for votes. Republicans did it for cheap labor. There hasn't been a party that represented the interests of America in 100+ years.

Reagan actually legalized 3 million.

He was also for the Brady Bill.

A true cuckservative.

Don't worry, OP, I live in Maricopa and I'll do my best to make sure we elect a pro-spic sheriff this time.

Just kidding, I've voted Arpaio every time I've had the chance. Also, I would just like to take the time to remind everyone that the international community does not recognize Mexico as North America. They are Central America.

Sheriff Joe is literally a hero and everyone treats him like he's hitler. Too many pussy PC people these days.

spicland isnt part of central america

His state can do whatever they damn well please. Remember, Wyoming has a law that says any federal agent attempting to enforce federal gun law gets 2 years, and Wyoming gets away with it.

You have to go back, Jose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_America
>Northern America is the northernmost region of the Americas, and is part of the North American continent. It lies directly north of the region of Middle America;[1] the land border between the two regions coincides with the border between the United States and Mexico. Geopolitically, according to the scheme of geographic regions and subregions used by the United Nations, Northern America consists of[2][3] Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, and the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America
>The term North America maintains various definitions in accordance with location and context. In Canadian English, North America may be used to refer to the United States and Canada together
>The UN geoscheme for "North America" separates Mexico from the United States and Canada, placing it instead within its designated "Central America" region, while also treating the islands of the Caribbean separately from the US/Canada definition — the UN's "North America" definition still includes the Canadian Arctic Archipelago and Greenland together with the US/Canada continental definition, with both insular entities being tectonically on the North American plate.

It is only beaners and beaner enablers who constantly group Mexico with Canada and the US. So tell me, are you a beaner, or a beaner enabler?

Fuck that, it is a stain on our history.
>as if there are no innocent men in that third world labor camp.

He is not in Wyoming, and that law will never be enforced, and it applies to feds enforcing gun laws.

They can literally swoop in with helicopters and extract that sociopath without being on the ground for more than 5 mins.

Don't drink and drive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_geoscheme_for_the_Americas
Central America
>Belize
>Costa Rica
>Clipperton Island
>El Salvador
>Guatemala
>Honduras
>Mexico
>Nicaragua
>Panama

Tell me, Jose, why do facts anger the wetback so much?

>Fucking finally, please electrocute this piece of shit

Spoken like a true taco nigger.
Stay asshurt, sudaca

Wonder how big a spic the judge is and how many illegals he has in his house?

north america is literally 3 countries: usa, mexico, and canada

>85992116

Sheriff Joe is literally Hitler and everyone treats him like he's a hero. Too many pussy PC people these days using reverse political correctness so that this piece of shit traitor to the Constitution of the United States of America is allowed to do the dirty work for the pussy fraidycat whities by cowering behind the law he so disrespects.

I hope he's buttfucked in prison by a Mexican Tranny in one of his unconstitutional tent prisons and they film it and put it on the internet.

I'm hoping sheriff Joe opens some concentration camps equipped with gas chambers for the illegals

Unfortunately, only spics and spic enablers believe what you're posting, Jose. The international community agrees that Mexico is part of Central America.

I'm sorry if facts anger you, but it's about time for you to go back.

Arpaio is too powerful now to be stopped. They'll have to try to send the feds after him. No Arizona law enforcement officials will touch him.

Hillary next.

I'm curious. This guy lied in oath. Does this mean they will go after Hillary next?

Haha conservatards, how does it feel to be on the losing side of every issue.

>November's landslide will end conservatism FOREVER.

Arpaio isn't going anywhere and AZ is going to stay red