I feel bad for Indians. They're not like other third worlders...

I feel bad for Indians. They're not like other third worlders, they're actually nice people and they keep on trying despite constant failure.

What do they actually have to do to fix the mess they're in? Can we help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/encounters-send-scared-up-goons-rushing-to-jails/articleshow/62965682.cms
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/farmer-builds-temple-of-love-worships-wife/articleshow/63037408.cms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give them toilets

relatively india is a young country without oil or historical credit lines like most first world countries. same can be applied to most third world countries. their developmental path is average according to that of most countries, and will become decidedly first world sometime in the 2070s.
unfortunately for india, the tyrant that we call economics does not care for cultural legacy or colonial reparations, growth can only occur at a maximum human rate and will eventually reach a maximum societal limit

They're very creepy and way dirtier than most third world shitholes, I don't like them.

damn...too fucked up even for the mexicanon
rajeevs need to figure out this loo business pronto

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

This is not how adults should be behaving.

I mean goddamn what other country fucking shits in public? Call me a shitskin, call me a walljumper, call me a cartel member but I've never fucking seen something like that here.

By not accepting them as immigrants, so the educated Indians have to stay in india and contribute to the development of india,

shitskin walljumper cartel member

You are retarded

I would rather step on shit at a designated shitting street than getting beheaded.

Don't fall for this meme, Japanon. I thought we were bes frens.

No, Finlan bes frens with Japon

>mexiweeb meets the japs

They're ok as in they don't cause too many problems and they're not violent at all (far-right gangs often target south-asians cause they know they would not oppose resistance and they wouldn't alert the authorities), but they're kinda creepy sometimes.

b-but they helped us

t. Rajeev depak

>I feel bad for Indians.

Try working with these "people" for some time and you will grow to hate them.

Japan belongs with Finland, Mexiweeb

Southern Asians deserved to be bullied

Oh boy. Greentext please.

Software development?

>Mexican intellectuals

Warm third world countries without working toilets do this. Mexico, despite its many problems, has working toilets.

>"working toilets"
>Throws toilet paper in trashcan.
Yeah sure.

Been two years working with them 0 problems, they are nice people, elaborate?

I met one at a call center here. He was a team leader and got reported to HR for harrasing a thot. He got fired

When will Pajeets learn?

Good thread guys

bobs n vagne

Ok

This,

>Can we help?
pakistan shouldnt exist

India should be two or three countries (at least), not one big one(unless it absorbs pakistan/bangal)

but the witches man
the witches

>they're actually nice people
na

Yeah but poverty can be solved (look at China), but flaying your opponents alive and posting those videos on gore websites point to a much more deeper societal flaw. I would anyday prefer Indians over violent Mexicans, no offence. Your country is beautiful but your people are fucked up beyond recognition.

>flaying your opponents alive and posting those videos on gore websites point to a much more deeper societal flaw. I would anyday prefer Indians over violent Mexicans, no offence. Your country is beautiful but your people are fucked up beyond recognition
HAHAHAHA LE FUNNY MEXICAN MEEM CIVILIANS KILL OTHER CIVILIANS FOR NO REASON AT ALL LIKE ANIMALS, DAILY BEHEADINGS ON EVERY STREET LOL CAN I BE PART OF Sup Forums NOW????

Fuck off [Whatever country you are]

They're not nice people at all. They're like less clever Jews.

Fucking apes

Are you denying violence in Mexico? India is far far less violent (less homicide rate, less assault rate, less burglary rate etc.) despite being poorer. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and unlike India, Mexico is seeing no improvements in its society whatsoever, you are more violent today that you were in the early 2000's whereas India is far less poorer today than it was in early 2000's. In short they have a very bright future but the same cannot be said for your country.

Seething

how do u like living in Malta

>be mexican
>throw your used toilet paper in the waste bin

>They're not like other third worlders
Ok sure.
>they're actually nice people

You only see the nice ones because their English is humorous so their images get spread around, nice people don't have a rampant problem with taxi drivers raping tourists.

indians on here aren't nice

Choosing slow death due to infected sores and superbugs bacteria than the sweet release of headaches.

I don't know man, expats from Africa are the most absurdly nice people I have ever met. Indians are a close second though, but most Indians I've known were 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants.

getting rid of those staches would be a nice step forward

how can you call something as beautiful as this creepy, user?

The thing about them is that they have literally zero self-awareness. They're like a sloppy AI designed to mimic human behavior, but it's trained with some shitty uncurated dataset, so it fails miserably. But at least every now and then you get hilarious memes like 'this is snek' and 'bobs in vagne'.

>just some lads having fun.

why isn't your flag a victorian cross?

isn't sexually suggestive behavior legalized in columbia?

>indians on here
>on

are you really Brit?

i meant on here as in on Sup Forums

>expats from Africa
I'll make a movie with this title

>make a movie
you are dirt poor for shit, and you know it.

My favourite thing is to read replies from south asians on instagram to white models

The only Indians I know are the celebrities. I can't judge it based on that alone, but I think it gets better marks than Arab here.

Wait till a crypto I'm holding hits $1. I'll be a billionaire

how much BTC do you have?

We did, but they started worshipping them

I don’t think that countries that are as large as India can be properly managed. How can a single government adequately rule over more than one billion people at the same time? We should just balkanize India to be honest.

we have federal government, the central govt. only takes care of defense.

economics, implementation of policies and other administrative issues are handled by provincial governments.

Stop using toilets.

Vs all those cold 3rd world countries

Why Do Mexican allow white dominance??

Do you still afraid of conquistador??

He isn't Japanese he's an English speaking weeb in Japan or MUUUCH more likely a poor weeb fag behind a proxy. There is 0% chance he is Japanese

Literally the same as the SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE shitposter

Is there much economic cooperation between provinces? For big infrastructure projects for example.

Hey now I'm sure the shirtless kid with forehead tattoos is fine don't stereotype

Do other Indian anons any hope for this country?

I feel like the growth rate is grossly inadequate and we are facing Jobless growth. The Chinese averaged around 10 growth for over 30 years and have only just reached middle income status.

10% growth rate*

>economic cooperation between provinces?
that depends on the administration, and how proactive the government is. India's most common problems like crime, administration and policy implementation is because of these satraps and how they govern.

Case in point, timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/encounters-send-scared-up-goons-rushing-to-jails/articleshow/62965682.cms

UP, about what the article is about is one of the shithole provinces of India. It's crime ridden with terrible track record of justice deliverance.

>facing Jobless growth
what the fuck is that? Stop reading retarded media outlet.

There's nothing called jobless growth in "real economics".

i believe, being an indian is not just by holding an indian citizenship, but it remains as one's identity even without holding an indian nationality. Even if an indian renounce his nationality, i don't think he's gonna escape the culture and social system that is of an indian.

considering its "uniqueness" and distinction, no wonder why indians are very patriotic, maybe except the muslim ones.

So Livemint, The Hindu and the Indian express are retarded?

I just stopped caring after what happened in past couple of years.
>What do they actually have to do to fix the mess they're in? Can we help?
You cannot turn an inherently feudalistic society without colonizing other lands.
>inb4 immigrants
>implying poor can afford it

>mexican not liking to be compared to India
But, pendejo, you ARE India

yes, if they are actively using the phrase "jobless growth".

What is meant by it?

To put it simply our economy is growing (GDP is expanding) but we are not creating as much jobs as we should to match the growing workforce.

I am guessing most of the growth is due to increased quality, more automation and better business practices which doesn't necessarily lead to more jobs.

it means, India is growing at 10%, but there is no jobs being created in India.

It's a phrase used to criticize the current government.

Why do they all have moustaches? Even the women have them.

Try asking Malaysian about their opinion about kelings (Malay Indian) and you will see how much they hate em more than chinks

>tfw no qt upper middle class Indian gf to cook me chicken dhansak every day

at least you don't have to make temple for her.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/farmer-builds-temple-of-love-worships-wife/articleshow/63037408.cms

That is impossible, no nation on this planet can grow that much and sustain high growth without adding jobs. So either jobs data is bad or economic growth is fudged. Can only be either of the two.

unless you are an attractive female, indians are actually very nice. they are easy-going and helpful.

its a big contrast travelling through rural india vs. rural china because the chinese will refuse to help you.

yes.. that's what I wrote here

Alri Bahrain don't see you on Sup Forums much, foreigner there for work or native?

Abe bhosdike, Sup Forums pe kya kaar raha hai. Kuch kaam dhanda sikh. Tere maa baap kuch nahi bolte?

wtf man.
kaisa hai bhai ?
kaun se state se hai?
indiachan pe aaya kar bhosadpappu.

Thots deserve to be harassed

BRO THIS!

>I mean goddamn what other country fucking shits in public
Hmm... I can think of one

it's part of the experience when you visit the mart after a glorious cup of corn syrup

reminder to other indians on this thread that if you belong to any of the light-pink regions on that map, you're a cuck and should kill yourself to improve the national gene pool

that was deep