Why is there shit for toys based on this show...

Why is there shit for toys based on this show? I want a fucking six inch Jasper on my desk and I want it by the end of the week.

Because its full of girls.

They don't make toys of girl characters.

Unless you want a doll.

Because they don't make action figures of girls. Just look at the star wars rei (Rey?) debacle.

Whenever I think Sup Forums's taste is at its lowest, I see threads like this.

You fucks actually want toys of these horribly designed characters. Unreal.

They still haven't made an action figure of her? Wow.

But yeah, these..."things" don't even deserve toys.

Here ya go!

That entire thing was retarded. They did make an action figure of Rey. Now the Black Widow thing was slightly more legit.

For real though. I want a Figuarts Peridot with optional limb enhancers

There was an action figure of her can confirm that i own both versions of it

God those things are so gross

>optional limb enhancers
The CG in me says no

But the homeworld in me says FUCKIN DO IT

Whatever you say poorf*g
I'm gonna use part of my scholarship in order to complete the set, along with the mystery mini series which is gonna cost a lot since they're blind bags and I'm definitely going to end up with duplicates.

How ugly.

Perfect for this show, then.

Why the fuck do these exist?
What is the appeal? Who the fuck is buying them?

I am, I'm also buying these.
I've only got a few of the Stevens and one Pearl, so I have a long way to go before I'm able to complete the set.

I'm convinced its another Beanie Babies situation; people think they'll be worth something some day.

I only want (and have) Godzilla, cuz it looks cool.

Rey was one of the first figs, she came with BB-8.

Thing is, if they make a limited number of toys the girl gets left out.

I hate blind boxes so much. Million dollars per box and you always get Daveguy's real life equivalent. How much would it cost to just 3d print your own figures?

Why not have dolls of the Gems and the Fusions?

Rainbow Quartz already looks like one.

at hot topic they have glow-in-the-dark gem pop figures. I got an ame one yesterday and it's so cool.

Vynals and funko pops are horrible piles of shit.

well everything else costs like 50 fucking dollars

This.

Also, my sister got me Reverse Flash for Christmas last year and I gifted a Captain Cold to my brother's girlfriend since she came over every Tuesday night. I'd never collect them but they make neat gifts.

I could understand why they wouldn't have posable figurines of the fusions since it would require special setups for multiple arms, but something like Revoltech could do it.

>implying cartoon network would ever give them a contract

Fuck you cunt. The designs are great on this show.

Because CN cannot into toy licenses.

Cartoon Network is real shit at marketing their properties beyond random Hot Topic countertop crap.

Dorbz are okay.
Far better than Funk Pop! shit.

They at least look right.

I'd be tempted to get these if it wasn't for the lack of noses.

CN is stupid for making toys.

Not much, some public libraries even have 3d printers available to the public. You could probably get one made at any big city's library for 4 dollars or less.

CN seems like the kind of place that is staffed by aged wannabe edgelords that only dream of having their products appearing in a Hot Topic because they only want their stuff in a "cool" store.

They should let them be made by whoever made the TTGo toys, those look good enough

I got a six inch Jasper for ya RIGHT HERE!

i want a steven action figure that when you press a button cries
said no kid ever

i have seen some frames wher pearl looks worse than this while standing still and talking

Kids don't buy toys anymore

Boco shut the everloving fuck up.

>I'm gonna use part of my scholarship
you realize thats illegal dude

This is why kids these days deserve to have their schools shot up.

>funko pops

tfw i will never have a pearl figure of the same quality as the jojo SAS figures

It was mostly the pre-release stuff that didn't have Rei. They were trying to cover up that Rei was the main character. Once the movie was out, there was a pretty significant increase in her merchandise.

Little novelty versions of characters for less than the cost of a decent restaurant meal, sturdy,and tiny enough as to not be obnoxious

>hurrdurr why doesn't everyone want to buy $50 figmas!?

Steven and Amethyst actually look borderline acceptable to me.

Much better, but Pearl without a nose looks like a completely different character.

Boco revealing his absolute shit taste once again. Please leave already.

>Steven
is a snowman with color

>Garnet
>Pearl
...actually looks alright.

>Pearl
FROSTY NIGHTMARE

We all knoe they needs a Figma

I settled and bought pic related
I've hot glued it multiple times

I want the Amethyst one.

>gook trash
Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
Nobody literally cares about that sh*t here, go back to your containment board already

>Hotgluing a Pop of all things.

Dude funko pops are like $13-15 a piece not counting tax, the average sit-down restaurant charges less than that for a single lunch special with drink.
>He thinks figmas are the only japanese figurine line
>He thinks all japaense figurine lines cost an arm and a leg

I hope you're joking.

You're on Sup Forums, that website where people talk about Chinese cartoons.

i heard the person running CN right now hates action shows and toy-lines

they just want their own Jhonny Test whipcracks easy money makers

>nearly 4 inches tall with barely any complex painting required
>you can still see the shit paint job they did with it, even on the official sale shot

These things are not worth more than 6 dollars, yet they cost so much more than that. I wouldn't hate them so much if the price wasn't so mental.

>sh*t

please be ironic

>I want a fucking six inch Jasper on my desk and I want it by the end of the week.
I bet you do.

kek

>wasting money on toys

>Not supporting the greatest animated show of the decade by spending pocket money on some fun collectibles you can show off to your friends and fellow peers
Oh wait I guess you can't do that because you have no friends.
LOL!
GOTEM!

WE

>the greatest animated show of the decade

...ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!
WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY!
AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T,
WE'LL ALWAYS FIND A WAY!
THAT'S WHY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD BELIEVE IN
GARNET,
AMETHYST,
AND PEARL,
AND STEVEN!!!

Sorry, I can't help but finish the song whenever I hear it. I even sung it irl too, luckily my parents aren't home right now to have heard it.

So for the sake of being stuck in the sexist past, CN is happy to lose a big chunk of money they could be earning isnt that just a tad retarded.

>posted a picture of a dragon dildo earlier
>there's an eight year old browsing the thread
Plz don't tell your parents.

where the hell do you think you are

The only good one is the rarest which is rose quartz.

Only a loser would brag about their Pop figures. Spend some money on real collectables.

and filtered.
Reminder, tripfags are cancer and always try to find a way to draw attention to themselves, filter them all.

Sup Forumsmblr of course

*holds up Spork* greetings.....

Boco please die.

Jesus christ.

What else do we really got famm?

Piss off

>I was pretending

saved

When did the Last Airbender come out? 2005? Damn.

Hypothetical Steven Universe toyline

wave one
Steven, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst
Build-a-figure: Rose

wave two
Greg, Lapis, Peridot, and Connie
build-a-figure: Jasper

wave three
Ruby, Sapphire, Lion, and Onion
build-a-figure: Bismuth

wave four:
Yellow, Pink, Blue, and White Diamonds
build-a-figure: corrupted gem kaiju

wave five:
Stevonnie, Opal, Malacite, and Sardonyx
build-a-figure: ???

Fuck build-a-figures
Its hard enough to find certain toys depending on how well certain stores are stocked and what stores are in your town.
If I want a toy of a character I just want to buy it, no mystery, no wild goose chase.
Same reason I hate blind boxes.

the nose is too small

I bet you liked Suicide Squad.

I went to Target today and couldn't find any toys. I was very disappointed.

I know an asshole who has four of these fuckers and plans on getting more.

faggots who enjoy this shit show.

Why would you want to collect SU toys? You're not a kid anymore.

Funko Pop just managed to be the last man standing in the designer figurine boom through manipulation of the market.

>i want a shit toy for a shit show
each day i hate this board more and more

also
>buying shit
>instead of making them
these fugly designs are so fucking simple even a chimp can model and order print them. Kill yourself already.

Is such a thing even possible? It's not like the designs from Steven Universe can really be adapted to a posable figurine, they're just too "blobby". I'm honestly finding it hard to imagine a Pearl figurine with similar articulation without it looking silly.

>the greatest animated show of the decade
that's not TTGo!
>fun collectibles you can show off to your friends and fellow peers
pic related

Because, only boys play with action figures, and Faggots Universe doesn't pander to boys, it panders to girls. Girls don't play with action figures.

Well why don't they make plushes then?

>It's time for a bloggggg posssst!
Get a wordpress and tell us your life story from the safety of a nuclear testing zone.

You have shittaste and need to leave you fuck

>why don't you losers just learn how to make plastic figures from scratch, it's super easy if you don't mind dropping a couple hundred dollars and spending a few months learning a completely new skill for something your going to do a few times

Wow you sure showed them. I wish I was cool enough to have a modeling hobby, to bad I'm big nerd instead

12 year olds not allowed
MODS
O
D
S

/tlhg/ please go

why is steven a hispanic