Colombians close border to Venezuelans

Why so heartless? This Venezuelan girl just wants some bread you monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

eltiempo.com/colombia/otras-ciudades/relatos-de-venezolanos-que-huyeron-de-su-pais-hacia-colombia-181252
wp.caribbeannewsnow.com/2018/02/12/brazil-defend-guyana-venezuela-invasion/
worldview.stratfor.com/article/would-venezuela-invade-guyana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*zips dick*
you gotta earn it girl

She just wants to breed, you say?

it's always a fucking child in the shot

>poorfag colombia trying to protect its own interests
>u mus let in the refugees :DDD
And people say the media isn't biased.

>denying shelter to a poor, homeless, innocent child who is running away from a tyrannical government is justifiable

There were venezuelans sleeping on the street mate. We no Norway or Sweden to deal with that shit. They can still enter if they take the legal pathway, so it's all fine

fuck off

you know that they will keep coming, we are not gringos, we will get these people even if they ruim even more our garbage countries

This

Venezuela's government is barely functioning, that includes foreign services. How exactly is a Venezuelan citizen supposed to "take the legal pathway"? These are your own brothers and sisters, they are of your ethnicity and speak your language.

There are 1.2 million venezuelans here. Brazil is several times our size, also shares a border with them and only has like 50k-100k. maybe you should offer more help, don't you think?

We should do the same. They are a plague in buenos aires. Sadly, our alt right govnt lacks the balls to do such a thing

BUILD THAT WALL

They don't even need a passport. They just need to provide some information and get a special movement card. Our cuck government even offered them 2 year temporary permits. DYOR before trash talking us lad

cambiemos isn't remotely right-wing or alt-right you retard

Colombia should annex Venezuela and become La Gran Colombia again.

That was before you closed the border, ese.

we no speako enpanhol amigo

I would love to. All the starved, opressed venezuelans should come to Brazil. No government have the right to strip a people of all their dignity.

We have enough room and resources. I just hope they're not hostilized by our stupid monkeys.

Venezuela unironically still have decent armed forces

Haitians dont speak spanish either but those niggers keep coming into our country.

language didn't stop the haitians

Crime was increasing, merchants on our side of the border were complaining as the dame products are virtually for free in venezuela and people were smuggling it through the border destroying all competition for them. Do you think that is acceptable?

STFU idiot

>resources
we have the heart, but not the money sempai they will sufer like hell

cuck

i bet you're voting for amlo

that was a joke we can understand you

I think Venezuelans should kill their authorities instead of emmigrating.

Is it so hard to assasinate a few politicians?

didn't that rogue air force guy get BTFO?

hard to do this with hordes of brainwashed hordes carrying AKs

Why don't you just topple Maduro? The army seems on his side but couldn't your militaries together steam roll them?

as hard as killing any mafia member

BTFO indeed with an RPG
poor lad

RUssia and china would probably offer support for them. Also our governments are not known for being interventionist

Cucuta, border city, was getting the worse of venezuela and it was becoming a huge shithole until the gov made the restrictions, they were sleeping in parks and doing disgusting shit like taking a shit in public and crime increased. It was justified.

>Haitians dont speak spanish either but those niggers keep coming into our country.
Yours too? They keep coming here and into Canada.

they have many batteries of modern Anti air russian missiles.
War woud be a jungle hell until they collapse.

their navy is garbage we could isolate them

Yeah idk how but they manage to find jobs in public places (as in they have to interact with customers) even though they dont speak a single word in spanish.

>Also our governments are not known for being interventionist
I can understand that but they do border you, let FARC hide on their side of the border and their policies are putting a strain on your country.

Open the borders, you stupid Colombian monkeys.

>they have many batteries of modern Anti air russian missiles.
But you have the Tucano.

You fucking cringe /poltard roleplayer

You must be living in Tijuana, deported Chicano?

Born in Tijuana and lived here my whole life, but nice try, got really close.

They should stop being commies.

>Tijuana
So far the shittiest city I've been to but I kind of expected that. I did go to a good restaurant though.

Shut up fucking subhuman

Duh...that would constitute playing into their hands. The Colombian-Venezuelan retard has been trying so hard to provoke us for years, and his predecessor played by the same playbook.

meme aside it is a good plane

The wall isn't racist

the army is communist there, they work for the state, and they have the support of Russia and China.

Unironically this.
Despite their country's current situation, they still hold Chavez in high regard and blame Maduro for the economical collapse and not the ideology behind them both.

It is fucking shit

You're a colonized Mexican, might as well be a pocho

It's not real either that's for damn sure

for real? this makes me sad

t. Kevin Fernandez de Oaxaca

colombia and Mexico are about to go down the same path if the populist leftist candidate wins the election this year, which is quite likely in both cases

nono, Uribe will prevent that

oil price was mostly high under chavez
people here blame the last prime minister for the oil price crash while he was in charge, even though it's something he didn't control

I hope so, otherwise I might as well fuck off to panama

Wrong, try again

>It's not real either
Thank God for that, because it's a fucktarded idea.
Dumb idea, but not racist...

hiper inflation started before the oil went down, they are retarded incompetents starving siting on a pile of gold.
They import evering even food from us.
Its is a long story, be sure that the polices of Chaves are the cause of the hell that they are living.

Perdon, probablemente eres Brayan Gutierrez

so long as he doesn't get imprisoned, otherwise there will be big fat civil war

PSUV militants literally resort to this mental trick to justify opposing Maduro without having to give up on their ideology or party sympathy

People may take this with a grain of salt since this was published by Colombian press, but this is not the first time I've heard someone resort to this kind of argument to justify their views on the matter.
eltiempo.com/colombia/otras-ciudades/relatos-de-venezolanos-que-huyeron-de-su-pais-hacia-colombia-181252

No te proyectes malinchista asqueroso, no todos somos de tu condición

Why doesn't Sweden or Germany take them?

"Con el Comandante había dificultades, pero jamás pasábamos hambre. Maduro es el único culpable"

humans are so...

Are they OK?

Not interested

We should invade Venezula and help their neighbors.

They are your brothers and sisters. They share your blood and you turned your back on them, cabron.

Back in the good ol days America would invade any god forgotten shithold for any possible reason, now they have an oil state begging to get slapped and they ignore it.
Seems like Bush was the last real president...

I hear the fat commie was thinking to invade Guyana to win some support,something like Videla do with the Falklands.

>muh ideology
>retarded congolombians actually believe this
It's literally just oil you stupid niggers.

Idiot. What part of there are more than 1 million already here you don't understand? Do you think we are rich or something? Literally 20% of people born in this country struggle to make ends meet. We don't have enough resources to help them any further, dumbass

Gran Colombia was a failure for a reason bud

Tuat was not the reason. It failed due to centralization

Unpopular dictatorship tend do maked reckless wars, Guyana has already send a delegation to us and Suriname, they are afraid of a invasion.

wp.caribbeannewsnow.com/2018/02/12/brazil-defend-guyana-venezuela-invasion/

worldview.stratfor.com/article/would-venezuela-invade-guyana

And the worst thing is that the government and the current ruling political class keep trying to make the powder keg explode with their shameless and exaggerated corruption, furthering the discourse of the left, that has been putting effort into cultivating an image of being a beacon of honesty

That, coupled with how communists have been using university campuses for decades as means to indoctrinate gullible people and that many others would just cast away their vote for an aguardiente bottle or 6 dollars or just a bunch of empty promises about getting things for free, is a recipe for disaster.

>begging to get slapped
How so? It's just sad, like watching a dog with two broken legs dying of thirst next to a river.

Oh?
I thought it was because Bolivar favored Colombia and not Venezuela and that deepened divides within the state

I wonder if Trump would use this as justification for invading venezuela. He could also use the popularity and older americans would love the nostalgia of invading a "communist" country.

Tbh most of those Venezuelans just go to Colombia to run away to a better country afterwards. I mean who the fuck in their right mind would live in a shithole like Colombia on their own will?

Curious, does the rest of latin america see venuezela as a warning whenever they hear of commies coming to power?

I would unironically love to get a Venezuelan girl, raise her and then rape her non stop tbqh imho.

starving people

>as justification for invading venezuela
No need, his help would be requested, especially US air force.
If this happened it would be a big coalition.

You can probably do that in mexico anyway.

So basically it would be a deal like Libya where an international coalition dropped some bombs for a few weeks and the resident dictator flees.

I get that. They flee to Colombia and once they have money they will just move to the US,Argentina or Spain. Hell they might even return to Venezuela.
Seriously like no person would live in Colombia unless they are attached to it in some way or another

>coalition
Could this potentially make us more or less of the bogeyman of South America?

>That, coupled with how communists have been using university campuses for decades as means to indoctrinate gullible people
seeing our retarded politics infecting other countries makes me sad

Nobody in the region has closed the borders to colombians, what the fuck are they doing?

>

Why do we always do the same?
Why do we always vote for the leftist party that is made to fuck us over?

>Just let us all in and take care of us already. It's not our fault that we can't take care of ourselves, you should have to take care of us!!
>We tried to elect leaders and social policies that would take care of us! Now you have to!

Is Colombia confirmed white now?

Venezuelan army (or a part of it) is fanatical loyal to the regime and they got some good Russian weapons.
The coalition would need to have boots on the ground.

>resident dictator flees
to Cuba for sure