>hogwarts isn't real

harry potter is shite you dumb argie

>his country's magic school didnt send him a letter on his 13th birthday
Salem student here, pretty nice fucking all the stacy witches on the daily. no condom either magic abortion spells first thing they teach us for sex ed

REGRET THAT!

when i was little i felt bad because i thought that even harry potter was real it would only be europeans the ones that had magic

anyways enjoy your thread OP you filthy muggle, im off to a house part to beerbong some imported butterbeers

A bit sad, but unfortunately you were right. Magic is commonplace in my little community in Brittany.

Even if it was, you wouldn't go there

>Uagadou
>not in ouagadougou

>not becoming a meme magician instead

wtf we don't have a school???? mayas were the first wizards on the world
fuck you rowling

dullest magic franchise should not prevail!

JK is a moron and shit at world building

NO!

>Mahoutokoro
>literally just magic place
retarded

i mean hogwarts itself is just pigpimple in the authors own tongue what do you expect

Had a crush on him when I was young

magic is an abomination lad, also jewish product

holding a black stick all day doesn't make you a wizard
ayyyyyyy

France ia literally beautiful sticks

>Russia
>Kold
Bravo.

That's what the (((wizards))) want you to think. If everyone finds out about their existence, do you think governments around the world will allow them to wield such power? No, they will all have to submit to the UN and probably stop practising magic too.

When I was a middle schooler we literally wanted to live in Scotland to learn magic

The only magical thing you'll actually learn in Scotland is how to not give yourself an air embolism

>reading a single mummy's power fantasy books

ginny is supposed to be harry's mom right? the only question is whether Rowling deliberately did this in some cheap Freudian way or whether it was unintentional

>ginny is supposed to be harry's mom right?
wat

she has red hair, harry's mom had red hair, harry looks almost exactly like his father

>tfw durmstrang and not warts from some hog

Nice. What about the white asia/oceanian/middle east though? Are they disgusting muggles?

in its barest way the harry potter world is an interesting idea but somehow Rowling manages to fuck up every minute detail and make it shit. I remember reading about that Ilvermorny on some wiki and it's just such a terrible story and idea