Do you feel Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums has made you more, or less racist than before?

Do you feel Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums has made you more, or less racist than before?

never been a racist, always hate everyone equally.
Sup Forums just made me hate people even more

More against Brazilians, Japanese and Koreans
Less against Eastern Euros, Argentines, Chinese.

Exactly this

when I first came to Sup Forums I went full ret-alt-right, but when I replaced it for Sup Forums I became radical centrist, not memeing

i miss turks

I started browsing when I was a teen, so for the first 2 years I was more racist. Then for the next few 8 years I became less racist.

More racist on Sup Forums, less racist irl. It's fun shitting down on G*rmans, Finns, Americlaps, Leafs and Pommy cunts.

Ready to serve?

I work for a credit card company and I approve high-interest rate accounts to poor white people with poor credit.

Are you me?

I went to a school that was half black
Always racist to some degree, but I'm pretty sure I'm more racist now than ever.

The best part is that black people have never actually done anything wrong to me (only ever Samoans) and I have gotten along with them pretty well, so the racism is mostly unjustified.

I didn't give a shit about race before coming here but now I hate wh*te "people".

As for hatred towards other nationalities, this place made me hate americans.

Before int i liked wh*te femoids, now i instead want to breed a BLACK queen

ready to kill your w*itoid filthy ass

Probably yeah, but I think it's shone a light on issues that I was ambivalent to before and just ignored, like the Paki rape gangs and London blacks.

Went from racist to not racist to racist and to not racist again.

the same with white people here.

but gringos are ok. Maybe too brainwashed but good people.

It has defniteoly made me more racist.

I remember I thought it was awful that people would post stuff like >non white >good but now I'm almost always in total agreement.

More racist i became
Foreign barbarians are more asshole than I expected

Do you not like asshole?

since brexit movement began

Sup Forums unironically has made me more accepting and open minded I think, cause I learned to sort of accept and to some degree understand and empathize with some of the most antisocial and scummy people around. Sort of made me understand that most shitty people have a reason for being that way and that hating them is meaningless, instead you should hate the things that made them become that way.

I came to Sup Forums to have an outlet for the racism that's been growing in me due to age and irl experiences.

I've basically stayed the same as I was

>this place made me hate americans.
what'd i ever do to you

I’m mean to everybody outside my race now because I assume they hate me

Sup Forums has gotten me to not crumble when people are just unabashedly anti-blackness/racist and it's been extremely useful in remaining coolheaded.

Also helped me realize most racist white people are like resentful and genuinely mediocre but that most people with even deep prejudice against blacks aren't necessarily racist like Poltards and can be worked with to understand.

more racist against european wh*tes

less against any latinamerican

what about gringo

neutral, i literally dont care about what they say

he said less against latinamerican

gringo means not latino though

good enough for me

used to be racist but now i cant because i can see people past their inate traits and see a unique consciousness and personality that is beautiful in many different ways

you'd have to be a severe brainlet to not have white nationalist tendencies

I dislike Europeans and Australians now

That flag

>america gave home to another diasporoid
tired of dishwashing yet?

Poland is our greatest ally Ivan Ivanovitch.

clean the toilet then let them rest

We can still nuke you any time Ivan Ivanovna.

Not him
Poles in the USA don't do the meme work they do in Europe. Like many other Slavs, they're basically fully assimilated in the Great Lakes region. Chicago especially has a lot of -ski surnames.

not even implied that he's a pole
he's ex soviet obsessed with russia(probably even proxy)

you can suck my dick when you'll finish cleaning the toilet

less racist
more classist

poor people are problematic

I've never blown an Ivan before. I'm just gonna skip to fucking your boi pucci.

Not racist but definitely nationalist and racially aware.

>flag
>faggot
>toilet cleaner
at least you're in a right place for it

>not even implied that he's a pole
Then why the comments about cleaning toilets?
That's spic work in the USA

Before Sup Forums: Not racist
After initial exposure to Sup Forums: Racist
Now: Not racist, fully support mass racemixing

It's a better place than your shithole.

i hear you

really? i've heard that after you moved in the price is fell on 1000%

I hate Canadians, now. They want both pity and dominance

Here's a few good low-status jobs for an east yuro immigrant in the US
>shagging shingles for his uncle's roofing crew
>works at his uncle's warehouse, but isn't allowed on the forklift anymore
>got a temporary promotion on his state's department of transportation road crew since Debbie went on maternity leave, and now he gets to hold the STOP/SLOW sign and direct traffic - fucked it up

The price seems to drop and increase huge amounts when you're measuring price in rubbles Ivan.

>price seems to drop
>in rubbles
imagine how pathetic you are

It's not my fault your shithole has such an unstable currency.

>got caught on lie
>no, it's not my fault
>blame russians
so people get citizenship just for being dumb now?
sorry for generalizing you with people you're most likely a plant

yes

Since I came to 4ch, I have understood what the racist is more deeply, then I became more racist against racists.

Less. I think pol gives earlier too much credit. They let them off easy.

Niggers*

Very at the beginning. However throughout the years you just witness all the accomplishments all races have made in the world and how they can affect you such as in music. No joke.

Still hold great disdain towards arabs but I am portuguese so it comes natural.

Sup Forums made me realise that beta autists exist in all countries and are all more or less the same in all the ways that matter.
it was a disappointing realisation

Western internet overall made me hate Western people a bit and specially burgers.

I thought the atrocities in MENA are done by US government will little or no support of the people since Hollywood made me believe so, but once I've got interested a bit in politics it's shocking to say average people and pundits arguing for war and destruction.

I hate burgers now.

I don't change at all.

I don't want rednecks representing us

>letting a Cantonese backdoor opium trading forum shape your world opinions

no

More racist towards West/North Europeans. Less racists towards Middle Easterners and North Africans. Also, I now despise Serbs and Greek with a passion, while having a better opinion of Bulgarians and Albanians.

Wow, edgy, are you 14?

All of the recommended reading material I have come across on 4chins, as an oldfag, have indeed shaped, and also cultivated, my world-opinions.

I find 0 fault in being goaded into reading The Bible, the Quran, The Book of Lord Shang, Dostoevsky, Mein Kaumfy Chair, Leviathan, Solzhenitsyn, and many political and business books from the Roman Empire all the way to modern US politics, with plenty in-between.

What have you gained from this Okinawain Yuri-webm database, faggot?