Why is he so pure?

Why is he so pure?
And how does he remain so pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YjFqefts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because dogs are pure and they love to have fun.

He'll be emotionally destroyed by the end of S4

Probably.

Because he tries to combat his inherent sadness by making other people happy, unlike Bojack who takes out all his misery on others and himself. Mr. Peanutbutter has amazing karma.

Like I said in the last thread, Mr. Peanutbutter is far from pure. He's selfish ("you threw a party for you" is a very important line), he's stupid, he's vapid, and he has a completely nihilistic outlook on life ("life is filling your time with meaningless projects until you die") that makes him callous and somewhat oblivious to the feelings of others. There's a reason we end season 3 with Diane's big forshadowing of her Girl Croosh project.

He's not an altruistic, pure guy. He berates Diane for showing concern about Captain Peanutbutter, he impulsively makes decisions that work out in the long run but only because of sheer dumb luck and he annoys the shit out of everyone around him and is at least somewhat aware of it. He's the complete epitome of Hollywood shit heads; self absorbed and egotistical but generous enough to where he gets away with it. His day is coming.

They can't have set up Diane betraying Mr. Peanutbutter for no reason. I can only hope that Diane comes out of it the more emotionally destroyed after betraying the only person who loves her for clicks on a shitty feminism blog

Everyone is an asshole. Even Diane who seems to want to do good in the most vapid and self-obsessed way possible

hi Bojack

I think Nihilism is a good thing, personally. But I might be biased because I share his outlook with absolutely no sense of despair over the idea that life is pretty meaningless and I've got an internet friend who keeps saying he wants to kill himself because there's no grand scheme to life.

Oh by far Diane is a worse person, but this is a Mr. Peanutbutter thread. Diane is the female bojack and may or may not be objectively worse than Bojack.

Because he was put on this earth to bring joy and comfort into our miserable lives

>I think Nihilism is a good thing, personally.

well that was the whole point of it honestly. It's just that stupid teenage twats misunderstand what Nietzsche means and use it as an excuse to act all edgy and cool.

It's like that Beta Ray Bill picture

>if there is nothing but what we ourselves make in this world then let us make good

She isn't that bad

DELETE THIS

I don't get it

Because he's a purebred.

>old yeller
>the gun points to his head
A lot of people think it's foreshadowing for his upcoming death.

>old yeller
>AND where the red fern grows
Oh shit.. he's definitely going to die in s4

or his career

>Diane is worse than Bojack
No lol

>They can't have set up Diane betraying Mr. Peanutbutter for no reason.

They set it up so hard that it could be a red herring where she chooses not to betray him after all. And then he winds up destroyed anyway, without her doing anything.

am i the only one that feels like i'm a BoJack and wishes to be a Mr Peanutbutter

i mean honestly i hated him in S1 (i feel like he was supposed to be some sort of antagonist to BoJack in S1) but with S2 and S3 i like him more and more
He's far from perfect but i like the way he sees life and always tries to stay positive. He doesn't overthink or worry too much and he just enjoys what he has.

I'm probably thinking way too much into this series though but i really like the character development

Isn't everyone in the Bojack universe technically purebred, since species don't mix when breeding?

>i like the way he sees life and always tries to stay positive
That's a good attitude to have but I would argue that Mr Peanutbutter achieves it in an unhealthy, delusional way.

Well, I imagine there's racial/breed mixing within species.

>am i the only one that feels like i'm a BoJack and wishes to be a Mr Peanutbutter
Bojack wishes to be a Mr. Peanutbutter. It's a fundamental part of their relationship.

Species don't mix, but breeds do. Except, according to Waksberg/Hanawalt (can't remember which) said that hybrids (mules, ligers, etc) are produced when that would be applicable, but in cases where it's not it'll come out as a pure example of one of the parents' species.

Absurdist cartoon reproduction sure is weird!

>unhealthy, delusional way
Not sure what you mean by that but the only thing that bothers me is that he looks (is ?) a bit dumb and naive and i've always felt like anyone that seems inherently happy also seems a little dumb.
That's probably the secret for being happy
Thinkers don't get to be happy i believe

And that's something i can verify myself since some great stuff to me happened recently and i'm feeling really happier but at the same time it feels weird because i feel like i'm getting dumber because i don't think that much about anything the way i used to when i was moodier

k i'm probably just going way too far and this isn't /adv/ here but that's what Peanutbutter makes me feel like

And i mean he's just fun and probably my favorite character in the show now (with BoJack)
But i know i'm still doomed to be a BoJack for the rest of my life so, eh

>he impulsively makes decisions that work out in the long run but only because of sheer dumb luck

I want to emphasize this. It's really easy for the in-universe characters to say "well things always work out for him so he's gotta be doing something right" but the audience should really recognize that Mr PB's good fortune only happens because the writers write his life that way, and they only do it because it's funny. It's like he's literally just on his version of god's good side, but he does nothing to earn it and it doesn't mean any of his decisions are good. Every good thing falls into his lap and that would not happen if another character tried to do what Mr PB does.

>They can't have set up Diane betraying Mr. Peanutbutter for no reason.

I dunno, they seem to have set up BoJack going to New York to see Jill Pill for no reason. After the setup at the end of season 2 turned to what actually happened in season 3, I no longer trust this show not to change its mind on where its going between seasons, for better or worse.

I thought it was just because they're both dog movies and it's funny to imagine how they could be done in this universe. I mean, it's not like all the cat stuff in Princess Carolyn's office and apartment are foreshadowing her fate.

>That's probably the secret for being happyThinkers don't get to be happy i believe
Also a very unhealthy and delusional outlook. Being unhappy is not some penance for being smart.
It's just easier to think that everyone is happy because they are all stupid.

aw yes.

That's the beauty of dogs, user. They find the joy in in almost anything.
That's

It's just the sheer power of Paul F Thompkin's voice.

I thought it was just a joke about him being worried Cpt. Peanutbutter was going to die, and he is literally surrounded by posters of movies where dogs die.

Of course, in both those movies the boy who grows up because of his best friend ultimately has to kill him. Todd is likely going to have to kill Mr. Peanutbutter

Or maybe the reverse... Mr. Peanutbutter must kill Todd....

What would it take for Mr. Peanutbutter to give a guy a blowjob?

love

Peanut butter.

peanutbutter I imagine. Is peanutbutter a potential date rate drug for dogs in universe?

I bet his tongue is very soft. and can reach under the balls as he deepthroats.

someone is going to kill someone. Maybe he gets rabies

was Mr. Peanutbutter bisexual? Did he sleep with Bojack or was that someone else?

Yes. Nepetalactone is for cats.

They made out on a game show.

I kinda doubt it. Seems like wishful thinking on par of the fans.

not yet

OTP

He could give someone a blowjob if it was part of a gameshow.

now that's a show for me

Nah. That's what happens when a frog or chameleon deepthroats.

Dogs are pure.

A crossover episode
pastebin.com/YjFqefts

>You throw the contract in the trash bin outside the gas station before driving away.
Pretty harsh, mate.

Unf. I wish there was more Mr. Peanutbutter oral.

You should read the rest of this guy's pastebin stuff. I think he has a horrible people fetish.

Also, that was part one of a three part series.

Fucking Julian.

Hope he's doing k wherever he is.

I really relate to Bojack and I'm very afraid that I'll continue to be like this by the time I'm 50

Same here
But don't worry, we will probably kill ourselves before we hit 40

>crack an egg on your head
>feel the yolk drip down

Fuzzyface. MEOW MEOW FUZZYFACE.

>Most of Bojack's lines about getting an Emmy validating his existence are things I tell myself about my own goals

"There is no secret to happiness. It's not about finding some deeper meaning or purpose in life, you just fill the void with unimportant nonsense and distractions, and one day, you'll be dead!"
-Mr. Peanut Butter

>everything you touch turns to shit

Sarah Lynn?

>implying the cause of death won't be from her drug/alcohol abuse, but from inhaling drywall

BOJACK KILLS

>it'll come out as a pure example of one of the parents' species
I still have no idea what animal this nerd is supposed to be.

I think it's a joke on how all the animals that look like people, here's a person who looks like an animal

especially since his doppleganger animal form is his coworker

Yeah, he's the same as that one frog-mouthed guy in the mariachi band that was otherwise made up of frog men.

I have no fucking idea.

I think Bojack is going to kill me

I still find it hard to believe that Cpt. Peanutbutter was voiced by fucking Weird Al.

WHAT

He seriously was