Where is the media outrage?

4 black men stop a white girl (Rebecca Wood), rob her, and shoot her in the head robbing her for 20 dollars...

This shit happened July 13th... This the first you hearing of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Woman-Killed-in-Attack-Outside-Cancer-Treatment-Center-390568911.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=rebecca wood murder
fox6now.com/2016/08/10/still-in-shock-4-men-accused-of-fatally-shooting-rebecca-wood-during-armed-robbery-got-away-with-20/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
fox6now.com/2016/08/17/four-men-accused-in-the-shooting-death-of-rebecca-wood-enter-not-guilty-pleas/
amren.com/news/2016/08/4-men-accused-of-fatally-shooting-rebecca-wood-during-armed-robbery-got-away-with-20/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women getting what they vote for.

links or it didn't happen.

One less person voting for Hilary

5 less. Felons don't get to vote.

Rest in peace Rebecca. Sorry to hear you relaxed.

F.

she relaxed around blacks.
Not our problem.

Bitch was literally enslaving their whole family tree with her white aura.
Her parents should apologize for raising such a shitlord and their "crime" pardoned.

She looks like a mudshark. She has that unmistakable coal burning look.

Ah, yes 4 niggers off the street for life, and further cramming prisons with niggers, proving they are animals locked in cages like zoo animals

Dog bites man story. Shit like this happens literally every day in this shithole country.

Here's an example, a white woman who just got out of chemo treatment standing outside the building and a black male ran up to her attacking and killing her. Nothing taken.

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Woman-Killed-in-Attack-Outside-Cancer-Treatment-Center-390568911.html

There ya go. People actually let their guard down. she had it coming.

Happens all the time. Media kikes don't care about that shit. You should know that by now.

chimp bites man.

there was no rape?

Around Blacks, Never Relax.

lmao that guy in the bottom right just looks ridiculous.

>the last thing this chick saw was that clown looking nigger holding a gun to her head

Kek digs that pic.

This wouldn't of happened if we lived in a country that tried to actually help blacks instead of holding them down with racism, they would of had jobs and wouldn't have been out there robbing people.

I wonder what would happen if the races were switched, if it was 5 white men killing a black woman (Never gonna happen, but still). What would the CNN headline be?

Would you have made this thread if they were white?

Whoops. silly me, I forgot that white people never commit acts of violence upon the innocent.

Shirley you're redpilled or you'd know MSM doesn't cover black crime unless they're forced to because it's a big event.

MORE

Where is the link nigger?

>links or it didn't happen.
lmgtfy.com/?q=rebecca wood murder

I could watch this webm forever

any moar? sauce?

You jest

>t. Tyrone

I know you're trolling but in all honesty what the fuck has destroying the public education system to suit 75 IQ niggers, 6 generations on handouts, trilllions of dollars wasted on "demprogremz", letting them take control over most major cities, enacting draconian diversity goals, what has any of it done for niggers?

This problem can't be fixed with money, dumbfuck, it's biological.

You know they can't report niggers in a bad light.

Pic related. Happened in my hometown when I was in college. No national coverage no anything. Makes me sick, and they still refuse to call it a hate crime

FPBP

>Where is the link Aryan Master Race?

fox6now.com/2016/08/10/still-in-shock-4-men-accused-of-fatally-shooting-rebecca-wood-during-armed-robbery-got-away-with-20/

Dey dindu nuffin. Dey was good boyz goin ta chuch, gettin on dem programz.

Better pick with victims

More nigger atrocity:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Nigger air force servicemen raping, torturing and murdering teenage white employees and their parents who came to look for them.

At least these jigs got the death penalty.

>Anton Mukes

JUST

thx shekelberg, nice webm

Bet you wouldn't say the same if that poor woman was a close friend or family member of yours.

These crimes not getting reported are probably why Liberals and cucked whites are surprised or try to call bullshit when crime statistics are brought up for blacks.

Get media to report these. Get breitbart or write good articles so it's easy to just post them

Ever notice how often blacks commit group crimes? My theory is that low IQ leads to boredom and blacks like to engage in criminal activity usually involving violence for entertainment.

They literally do it because they're bored. This is what the nigs who killed the Australian baseball player out jogging said. They were bored.

Black woman savagely lynched in racist hate attack.

fox6now.com/2016/08/17/four-men-accused-in-the-shooting-death-of-rebecca-wood-enter-not-guilty-pleas/

Women are incapable of consent/dissent, so pretending that they "wanted" this is wrong. Women don't know what they want, which is why giving them the vote has made society into a shithole.

Who the fuck cares, both Canada and US will collapse because of niggers and demographic change. Just let them all burn in the flame they themselves started.

She was a coalburner with mixed kids. No big loss. She picked her side.

It's a culture born of poverty, enabled and apologized for by guilt-ridden whites since the early 20th century, and further cucked by the drug epidemic of the late-80s - early 90s.
I don't think IQ has that much to do with it.

beat me to it

Proof?

Literally this. Let the trash burn.

>She was a coalburner with mixed kids

Source?

>I don't think IQ has that much to do with it.

Fuck off libcuck. IQ is central to the nigger problem.

no rape? gotta be fake.

Why do you mongoloids care?

Finns aren't even white.

a majority of women vote democrat, but white women vote like 55% republican

I'm from the US and I agree with this swede, even though they're more cucked than we are.

It is our own fault for allowing things to get this much out of hand with the nigger problem in our country. It all needs to collapse so that it can be rebuilt and perhaps, once we see what the problem is, we can cut out this cancerous growth in the world.

Blacks in Canada are the smallest minority population, and mostly relegated to one province. The only thing to fear is hoards of US blacks which number something like 40million, and our cuck of a PM accepting them.

>niggers kill defenseless white woman
not really news, is it?

>I don't think IQ has that much to do with it

muh feels the post

Dog bites man isn't an interesting news story

This.

Only people who pass an IQ test of 100or higher, AND pass a test about basic political and historical knowledge of their country should get to vote.

Just post this around blm hashtag to trigger the liberal whites reading it. Or just respond to some liberal white bitching about some video of some drunk saying something racist.

yes I fucking would

This is some BTFO in a single genetic image. Entirely irrefutable.

Why do people always lump Canada into this stuff?

Yeah Toronto and Victoria are shitholes but only white people want to live in Canada outside of those cities. Hell the only reason we have liberals is because of Frogs and Newfies voting liberal every year forever just to spite Ontario.

>No rape

Something ain't right

She got shot while parked in a nigger neighborhood. What do you think she was doing there?

As always, cucked Ameripoos will do absolutely nothing about it. When is tonight's daily chimopout scheduled for?

((( B L A C K E D )))

So you don't have actual proof? Just speculation.

Nigger

What the fuck is this hair. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not nearly as often as blacks do anyways. And whites don't usually commit interracial violence.

Saw a Colin Flaherty video about her and there was a pic of her holding her mixed race kids. If it looks like a coalburner and acts like one chances are it is. Sadly it's not a rare occurrence these days

No doubt this was deliberately buried by the media. Especially since that was around the time BLM were heavily in the headlines.

There won't need to be a headline, we'll all know it happened from sound of every liberal in America orgasming in unison.

14% of the population 50% of the violence.

Well when the financial collapse comes at least we will be ABLE to do something about it.

I hope your bike tires and spoons are sharpened.

It's worse. Crime reports are notoriously fudged in every city. Violent crime is overwhelmingly black, especially the libcuck favorite words, "gun violence."

Don't blacks in Canada still have percent imprisoned equal to blacks in the US?

You also have Chinese and Indians, both colours.

Agree with this. That would automatically cut out 99% of the black vote.

It would also cut out a good majority of the white man and woman vote (at least in the US, people here don't know anything) but the whites who would be left to vote would at least vote in sensible ways.

You've really made me think. I hate white people now.

>yfw white crime is even lower than what is reported

name 1 (one) time in history a white person has EVER committed an act of violence upon innocents

Not even 14%, it's males 15-30 that carry out most crime, so about 6% or fewer.

These images have convinced me go to walmart just to see these kinds of people. Have not seen anyone crap their pants yet, but have seen a lot of poorly-dressed obese people.

I don't know honestly. They make up a higher % of criminals, sure.

Chinese and Natives don't cause much violence, honestly. Most Natives live among their own in reservations and are too busing sniffing gasoline to be a nuisance to anyone but themselves. The ones who live among whites are OK in my experience.

This video have pictures of her two children and they don't look black.
amren.com/news/2016/08/4-men-accused-of-fatally-shooting-rebecca-wood-during-armed-robbery-got-away-with-20/
The little girl looks like she has some Spanish.
Although there's no mention of the Father and it comes off as she's a single Mom so maybe you're right. Maybe she was with a half mulatto.

are you making fun of african hair you FUCKING RACIST

Don't count on her being a single mother as proof.

Most white single mothers have white children. It's rare for white mothers of mulatto children to still be in a relationship with the father, but those mothers still don't make up the majority of white single mothers.

Ricardo Zuniga is my favorite white male name.

I love how spics are included as "white"

I know. Guessing from how the daughter looks I'm assuming the Father is Italian or Spanish or something for now.