Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Jews, etc: Stop your squabbling for the moment...

Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Jews, etc: Stop your squabbling for the moment. There is a much greater threat to the world. The Chinese. We must come together as a united front to stop the Yellow menace. We must act quickly before it is too late.

Kill yourself. Chinese are PoC like moi

How do we stop China?

chinese are our MONGOLOID brother, i accept them as our overlords

why stop china? china good. we... i mean, they only want help and make world better. hard work and good products. everyone win

U.N. coalition waging total war against the chink menace. Mao realized the monster that was being created and tried to kill it, but he was too late.

By blacking them

But if we knock wh*Tes off the pyramid all of us will move up. How does BTFOing Chinese benefit us?

Chinks are what a Sup Forums stereotype of Jews would look like in real life. They are not white, yellow, brown, or anything. They are not humans, but parasites. The Mongols tried to subdue them and it cost them their empire. They should have just killed them off.

Rob their women

Kek

Chinks are a FAR greater threat than whites are to the blacks. Trust me, if we do not lay aside our differences this one time, we will all be slaves to the chinks.

The only answer is this

why do black guys love fat chicks?

Niggerlover

Simple, take every bad thing any Chinese person has ever done and attack them with it again and again and again until they fall on their knees begging to be exterminated like the monsters they are. It's working on the West, after all.

>PoC
CHI

CA

>Chinks are a FAR greater threat than whites are to the blacks. Trust me, if we do not lay aside our differences this one time, we will all be slaves to the chinks.

not even close. Tell me when China has done anything similar.

The Chinese are cannibals.

Around hungry chinks, protect your butt cheeks.

This. Chinese are mostly inward looking people. When the european power structure collapses, they will go back to the way they were prior to imperialism and colonialism