Only Superman and Wonder Woman can survive sex with each other

Only Superman and Wonder Woman can survive sex with each other.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel,_Woman_of_Kleenex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assuming Superman has no degree of fine control over his power is stupid. If that's the case he would probably cause sonic booms when he sneezed.

If he can control his eyes to a degree where he has deep thrust telescopic x-ray vision and heat vision active ALL AT THE SAME TIME he can bust a nut without causing collateral damage.

I'm pretty sure Batman and Robin can survive sex with each other

assuming you have any meaningful control over the action of your smooth muscle or autonomous nervous system is laughable

that shit is wired to another controller for a reason

red sun lamp, boom Supes can fuck

Superman doesn't have to sneeze, urinate or defecate. Even then there are moments where Superman had to run far away from other so he could sneeze, because his sneeze were destructive as fuck.

I'm not saying that Superman can't have sex as in thrusting his dick in and out. What i'm saying that he can't control his ejaculation. He would climax like a shotgun.

For example i can see Superman fucking Lois and then finishing himself off with his hand, while holding his cock-head in a tight-grip with another hand so that the cum would explode everywhere.

The DCU has no short supply of superpowered, magical or otherwise paranatural women Clark could bork without consequence.

>I'm pretty sure Batman and Robin can survive sex with each other

Batman would wreck Robin's boy-pussy. Batman is canonically the biggest dick in the entire Justice League. Grant Morrison confirmed this.

All Robins like it that way, user

What the heck? Cyril. Get out of my Superman comic.

Sorry, man. I can see Jason being up for the challenge, since he used whore himself to survive before becoming Robin, but the rest? Nah.

Dick probably made it out alright. Those buns of steel could probably survive Bane's venom-enhanced laphog.

>God DAMN IT CYRIL!
>HOW MUCH OF OUR MONEY DID YOU USE TO GET THE ARTIST TO DRAW YOU AS CLARK KENT?

You seem to really like thinking about the mechanics of Superman's sex life

It's a pretty entertaining subject, you've to agree.

It's not about control. It'seems about letting loose and going all out. Diana's the only one who can take his full power.

Superman can thrust but he can't cum, but that's alright because Superman can finish himself off.

But what about Wonder Woman? She would crush regular dicks during climax, and you know most men wouldn't be OK with leaving the goddamn motherfucking Wonder Woman unsatisfied.

So what's the solution in regards to Wonder Woman?

I? I vote for magic shit. We know that enchanted arrows, for example, can pierce her skin as if she was a regular human.

Superman's a good Christian boy. He doesn't like rough sex.

Clark is a filthy slut.

they are just comics

If Diana has a vagina, is it because her mother sculpted it? Is it aesthetically perfect as a result? What is an Amazo queen's idea of an aesthetically perfect in the first place?

If anyone knows their shit about how vaginas look, they'd be the amazons. Hyppolita being the queen would have seen tons of pussy pretty up close. TONS. She'd have a good idea how a good looking vagina seems like.

Superman has already had sex with Lois and she's perfectly fin. They even had a kid together.

Try reading comics, okay Reddit?

There can be tons of explanations of how Lois survive the experience. For example in Convergence Brainiac had altered Superman's DNA leaving him powerless. That's the only way he could father a kid with Lois.

Before that it was canon that humans simple couldn't produce with kryptonians. That's why their kid back then was actually Dru-Zod's child that they had adopted as their own.

>Superman has already had sex with Lois and she's perfectly fin. They even had a kid together.
>Try reading comics, okay Reddit?

fake gook girls around here

>efore that it was canon that humans simple couldn't produce with kryptonians.

that canon change all time. for example Injustice. superboy that is hybrid of lex and superman.

The Superman that had a kid with Lois is still Post-Crisis Superman, which couldn't reproduce with humans, and in Convergence they made a point to show that Superman was powerless and that Brainiac had tempered with the DNAs of all the metas inside his domed cities.

That has been twisted so many times. The old comics were ful of Superbrats from Lois and the current comics has them being a family.

It's canon in several stories - to be fair most of them are Elseworlds - that Superman can only go all out during sex with Wonder Woman. So only Wonder Woman can truly please Superman sexually.

With any other regular human Superman's always holding back. Forever blue-balled.

>The old comics were ful of Superbrats from Lois and the current comics has them being a family.

Actually, if you go back and read the "Imaginary Tales" Lois would only get pregnant from Superman through special means.

What about Supergirl?

You're implying that woman can only orgasm through penetration. Just work the clit. Although you risk getting your hand or head crushed between her thighs.
I'd recommend a dark night returns styled sex suit for mortal men to get on her physical level.

Don't you go there, pal.

You're probably from one of those states where that's okay, but where I'm from that's gross user

>Although you risk getting your hand or head crushed between her thighs.

If only there was some sort of sex act related to tying people into positions that Wonder Woman was associated with

Just have your dick enchanted. It is known that magic can negate Wonder Woman's powers.

But you've to find a trust-worthy wizard. You don't want your dick transformed into something nasty or that can potentially spell the doom for all mankind.

I think user is referring to Supergirl & Wonder Woman

But that... that is forbidden.

Like most women, she can fake it

I meant both

But what about all the other Wondy tier females?

This can be the next Justice League cross-over. Justice League vs. Wonder Woman.

Steve Trevor goes to a wizard to have his dick enchanted so that he can finally dick Wonder Woman without any worries, but the wizard he found was actually Felix Faust in disguise and he made so that Steve's dick will awaken some dark forces through a sexual ritual that has to happen at a precise time.
Madame Xanadu picks up on it and alert the Justice League so that they can stop Steve and Diana from doing the nasty and dooming the whole planet. What they don't know is that the ritual isn't about Steve doing Diana, but rather Steve doing some other demonic broad. So while the JL is hunting Steve and Diana, dark forces are waiting their moment so that they can snatch Steve from the group and do the ritual with him. In the end the JL and Wonder Woman has to save Steve from doing this demonic broad and save the Earth.

Fuck, DC. Hire me. You know this shit would sell gang-busters. You can have Trigon as the big baddie who'll be summoned by Steve's cursed dick and use that to tie in the Teen Titans. Right there, more tie-ins for your bucks.

>Superman: Diana, stop! Steve's dick is haunted! If do him you'll KILL US ALL!

Right there, a real page-turner.

That's just not true, they could both survive sex with Aquaman, Mera, Martian Manhunter, any Green Lantern, Supergirl, Superboy, Lobo, Mon-El, Sodam Yat, Apollo, Mr. Majestic, and so on

also literally any magic user could handwave a thing that would let them have sex safely so Zatanna, Dr. Fate, etc. are all on the table

Superman's dick and Wonder Woman's pussy just connect perfectly. It's like they were made for each other. At least that's what a DC editor told me during a Con.

I wouldn't mind Wondy destroying my dick.

Someone post that webcomic.

Not all sex is penatrive. Supes doesn't strike me as a rough lover. He's probably a cuddle bunny.

Math and science can be fun user. Your older brothers /m/ and /tg/ then to do this offen.

>At least that's what a DC editor told me during a Con.
He's right though.

There are none.

GOOD JOB user YOU STOLE DARKSIED WAR

We all know that Batman can take the Justice League down in a fight, but can he survive sex with Superman and Wonder Woman? Is he a bad enough dude to accomplish this challenge?

And i'm not talking some half-measure shit. He needs to really sate Superman and Wonder Woman's sexual needs. Really wear them down.

That's simply not true. There are plenty of other powerhouses in the DCU. For example Supes could have sex with Mary Marvel just fine.

>Supes could have sex with Mary Marvel just fine.

FUCK YOU!

Holy hell, you're right. Hahaha. Oh, man.

I realized it halfway through reading it, and was like wait steve got raped a while back and almost killed everyone.

When you mentioned the image of Steve in shackles and Grail just came hitting me like a brick. What a weird event that was.

Well, there you have it. We actually had an event where Steve's dick was cursed with the Anti-Life Force or whatever.

the solution is.. wonder woman like most women dont climax during sex hah

Wait, Women can climax in sex??

hey mane, taht is a horrific version of that pic. here is the better one

its the wallpaper on my phone

nah dude, the female orgasm is something made up by the feminists in the 70s so taht they could be even more picky about the guys they wanted to date/fuck

I see you and raise one further.

no,,, thats too lewd and i feel bad looking at taht. its supposed to be cute and u ruined it u piece of shit. u should feel ashamed of urself

anyway here is something taht fits the thread theme and is CUTE. dont ruin this asshole

I just reopened the Photoshop, my m8. I'll have Diana liking Superman's face with her eyes all suggestive like. Like some nasty slut who can't wait to get on her man's buckle to unfast it and suck his thing.

>thing

You know, his Johnny.

>I'm pretty sure Batman and Robin can survive sex with each other
i'm sick of this meme. batman is for joker only

Can you do one of lewd Superman too?

>Only Superman and Wonder Woman can survive sex with each other.

Larry Niven was wrong, user.

If Superman can punch a man without turning their head into a chunky mist, he can do Kegel enough to make his super-seed not kill a woman.

What's more, Wonder Woman isn't even the only Superman-tier woman in the DC universe.
Maxima's whole deal is a desperate desire to rape the Man of Steel.

Maxima is gay now, breh. Gay for pussy. Supergirl's pussy.

Who isn't?

The fuck? Wasn't that whole thing by Niven a parody/satire? MISS THE FUCKING POINT!

Superman would never fuck Maxima, though.

Super girl could take it. Too bad she is his cousin.

Is there a rule against cousin-fucking on Krypton?

>It's canon in several stories - to be fair most of them are Elseworlds - that Superman can only go all out during sex with Wonder Woman. So only Wonder Woman can truly please Superman sexually.

Writers are stupid.

Yes. But not in Kansas.

>Writers are willing to do stories about Superman killing Lois with his dick
>Writers aren't willing to do stories where lois falls out a helicopter and breaks her back on Superman's arms as he tries to catch her

This is silly.

Well, the second one is just depressing, ain't it? What's this? A Spider-Man comic?

>yfw people still treat a satirical article by Larry Niven as canonical fact

Didn't Spider-man give Mary Jane cancer with his dick once?

Yes, yes, he did. Spider-Man's bodily fluids are cancerous.

Go over to the Baen table at DragonCon, Larry Niven, scifi needs you to write again!

for those who don't get the reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel,_Woman_of_Kleenex

because those dumbasses made it canon

La Ecantadora, as well, just on the magic side instead of the alien.

What, no one remembers Lourdes Lucero? Supe's magical Latina Catwoman? Maybe a reminder is needed.

Who?