PATRICIA HERNANDEZ DEATHWATCH

GUYS WATCH OUT KOTAKU IS SHUTTING DOWN

TIME FOR PATRICIA HERNANDEZ DEATHWATCH.

POST UR KUFSI TIMES.

KUFSI TIME BROTHERS

That's a man, right?

Kotaku is shutting down?
Oh man I need to do something to celebrate.

No its a kotaku "journalist"

HOW ABOUT YOU GATHER SOME SPEARS WITH JAMBO FOR KUFSI TIME BROTHER

Sauce on them dying

That's Patricia Hernandez? Well, that really explains a lot about the articles, I almost feel sorry for him.

Stephen Totilo told me on IRC

I heard she has a new job replacing Harambe

He's as ugly as his articles

"s-s-stephen t-t-toblerone r-r-reporting live from notorious pinkhat hacker subreddit Sup Forums"

"i-i-i-t l-l-ooks like they just tried to misgender our famed journalist patricia enchilada"

"n-n-n-ow they're saying that we're not real journalists ):"

Huh? I thought Gawker.com-proper was shutting down; the rest of the Gawker Network, including Kotaku, going under Univision's management?

"sir I suggest you don't argue with myself, Stephen Toblerone, or my internet lawyers or I will send this picture to your grandma that was featured on an official Kotaku article from 8 years ago"

"why yes, its a picture of hulk hogan but with stephen toblerones face, no that isn't awkward at all for us to have hosted on our official website given that hulk hogan just slammed us into oblivion"

That's a man, right?

I don't know but I would not engage in Kufsi time with said person.

"deputy editor @ Kotaku. we don't want no devils in the house"

deputy editor, more like, deputy dumbass

Wtf is kufsi?

I hate her and Nathan greyson Cus of gamer gate

kufsi is a traditional pastime that is about using spears that you borrowed from your boy jambo and spreading love

OP is an LGBT faggot queer

Gawker media, the entity that owns all the Gawker blogs, sold all Gawker media blogs to Univision except for Gawker.com, which is shutting down next week. Gizmodo/Lifehacker/Kotaku/Deadspin will remain untouched.

untouched isn't a valid claim when they've had stephen toblerone and patricia enchilada involved forever

I don't get it. Just because they're obviously a left-leaning blog means they're a bunch of weird looneys? Maybe they should hire le Dangerous Faggot to write about video games. Maybe then Kotaku would be an EPIC GAMER BLOG

gamer culture is fucking trash, senpai. If you care about video games outside of playing them you're a fucking loser

nah, you got me wrong kufsi-brother!
i say shut down kotaku, ign, and every other doorknob of a media outlet. they're all shit.

you don't have to read them

why would you shut them down if you don't read them? It would be like me calling for a shutdown of some weird Hungarian crocheting blog I've never read. Just because you find the content objectionable doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. You're probably a Morrocan bug-eyed mudslime who loves censorship.

Link? I hate that cunt

Because they're shit and gaming journalism hasn't been relevant since the invention of the internet.

If the idea of gaming journalism was irrelevant to begin with then Kotaku came out as the shining shit show of it. It deserves to die.

God what a list of trash sites.

Ive been noticing how hard a bunch of others sites were shilling diversity and shit in the movies this summer. Sites like CBR, Nerdist, Newsarama and shit. So obvious these sites get paid to shill shitty products to nerds.

ok then don't read it

haha. I hate Polygon and think they're a bunch of mentally ill SJW's but I don't read them or go out of my way to feel offended by their existence.

w-who is this?

keep eating the toblerones then buddy.

When did Reggie become a tranny? Was the WiiU that big of a flop?

Holy shit, Kotaku is shutting down? How did I not hear this earlier? Jesus fuck, this is amazing.

Faggot tortilla promoted Patricia the gorilla just as kotaku is closing so she can get a better job in the future.

Kotaku isn't closing though

The Gawker.com blog is the only part of the entire gawker media empire that will cease

Gamespy was good in the times of Fargo and the daily victim. God i feel old.

Gawker.com is the only thing that's shutting down. And they wouldn't fire Patricia Hernandez, the diversity link between Gawker and Univision.

buddy if u keep disagreeing with me i'll block you on twitter.

watch out.

people like you are part of the reason Sup Forums is so fucking stupid. Faggots like you stretch the truth to fit your narrative to the point of outright lying. Delete your account.

Reported to Twitter Social Justice board for cyberstalking

who??? who cares, video games are for degenerate autists

You wouldn't understand you're not japanese.

cant post this on Sup Forums I assume? God that board is fully cucked.

what does cucked mean?