Episode 2 wasn't that good. This show is just turning into edgy adventure time

Episode 2 wasn't that good. This show is just turning into edgy adventure time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjxAAezqJZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BwINzqPQFTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you used to passionately love adventure time
it's not as bad as being a brony but still

Girls like AT too so its okay

Being a brony is irredeemable

So are you lost? Does being humiliated turn you on? There's about to be at least 50 people telling you to go back to R*ddit or insulting you in various other ways. I don't understand why you think this thread will be in your favor.

With a bit of luck you'll get over anime eventually and feel the same about it.

AT is fine, literally every normie likes AT

No. It's turning into the new Ren & Stimpy.

Both were wildly popular, highly overrated shows loved by hipsters. Both shows went to complete shit after their second season when major changes in the writing staff occurred.

It was meh. It would have been nice if Morty taught Summer the ropes of being on adventures with Rick, but nope, Summer is the one that has to do it despite never going on any.

You mean mansplaining?
That's a no-no!

You could literally tell the scenes that the female writers had created apart from the rest of the episode.

You know, the bits that weren't even the slightest bit funny.

>comparing based AT to mlp

Post your address

Bro, it's created for kids under the age of 12.

My 9 year old cousin watches it.

It's the same thing

>not liking ponekino

But most of season 2's episodes were shit too.

What was the point of this? The first two episodes were alright but this was just trash

Adventure Time did a lot better drama than this for sure, what an irony

>even comparing Reddit and Morty to Adventure Time on any level

Adventure Time was a work of genuine originality and love that managed to be silly and heartfelt and philosophical and fun all at once. Every character, even the one-offs, is distinct and loveable. It's not perfect but it's flaws just bring out it's strengths even more.

Shit and Morty is just psuedointellectual nihilistic garbage. It's biggest contribution to society is that cringy "life is pointless so come watch TV" line that fat losers constantly quote to eachother while they piss away their pathetic lives.

fuck you Adventure Time is great

That's what happens when you let a women do a men's job.

>HAHA MORTY KILLED SOMEOEN AGAIN EXKS DEEEEE HAHA INFINITE VERSIONS OF THE UNIVERSE LOL GIVE RICK ANOTHER MEANDERING UNFUNNY DIALOG LOLLL

This show is just not good. You can tell Roiland and Harmon are out of ideas. It took literally one episode to completely flanderize every character.

>there are people on this board that think of themselves as cartoon connoisseurs
>these people are allowed to vote
>these people have no problems with expressing their opinions about what cartoon [as in: childrens cartoon] is best
>these people are why we should practice eugenics

God, don't remind me. Cringiest shit I've ever watched

Episode 2 seemed very close to fan fiction, it even included Rick being in awe at Summer's nonchalant epic gun skills. I did find Morty's subplot pretty funny though, how the bad guys were able to recognize a random buffed-up arm, too bad that went to shit with its conclusion as well.

But that's wrong. Now bear in mind that I only watched the first 3-4 seasons before perma-dropping it, but all of its 'feels' moments were manipulative at best, with that Ice King flashback episode being right at the top. It just felt so manufactured to me, like it was beating me over the head that "hey you're supposed to feel now!". And while I do agree that Rick & Morty is not far from that, the conclusion to that magical kingdom episode with Rick breaking character to dismissively make Morty feel better had more sentiment than all of Adventure Time combined.

t. born in 1997

Adventure Time is focused more on its adult fanbase now and because of that it has more going on besides silly adventures. But that started since season 6 I think. Season 5 was a piece of shit that was meant for kids and it backlashed on them.

>rick dismantles the council of ricks and the galactic federation in the first episode

>rating cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=FjxAAezqJZQ
AT is pure reddit

>Shitposting edgy Hitler memes in a thread about cartoons
>"I am very mature guys seriously"

>youtube.com/watch?v=BwINzqPQFTg
>take my kid's show seriously guise!
If you seriously find enjoyment in this after hitting puberty, even as a guilty pleasure, you should consider never talking to anyone ever again

>unironically spends his spare time watching literal childrens cartoons

I bet you get mad gash

Not sure how you can't see the connection. Both shows tell stories through the absurd adventures their characters go on, the pitfalls of these adventures usually mirroring whatever problems these characters are facing. Rick and Morty is now tackling the emotional trauma of divorce for instance. Rick chooses to abandon his grandkids, leaving a confused Morty to fester and channel his pain at the weakness of his father into violent strength, and an alienated Summer to pursue a seemingly macho guy only to find him rife with the same insecurities her dad has. Don't call it 'reddit'. It's just so smart it can be dumb.

back to Sup Forums you stupid little freak

>an adult actually wrote this

It's everyday bro
With the Rick and Morty flow
Mixing humor and intelli-gence
Never done before
We pass all the competition man
Family Guy is next

>Rick and Morty is a mature show for adults not edgy leddit teens
>you must be young lel

Rick and Morty didn't come out til after I graduated college. Out of the two it's more of a kids show, just because they say fuck doesn't make it adult

Please. Bitches love adventure time.