I don't care if there's a mass shooting every day...

I don't care if there's a mass shooting every day. I'm not giving up my guns and you euros are cucks for letting them take yours.

yeah man you need it now more than ever

Good.

It's okay I'm not a man-child

Guns should be banned

It’s impossible to ban guns in us anyway. There’s simply too many guns out the for feds to confiscate them all. Also it would very easy to sneak weapon over from central and South America

*gets shot*

I understand you arent into women, but the guns can go up your ass. Without them how will you get off?

>it would very easy to sneak weapon over from central and South America
But the guns there come from your unregulated market, even Canada gets your shit spilled over there

only in america

The real reason you own a gun is because it is like a toy for grown men. It makes you feel big and powerful. You don't own it for self defence or any real reason, you're just a selfish manchild who likes the boomstick. There is nothing you or anyone else could do against the modern US military. The chances of you ever needing to fire a gun in self defence are so ridiculously low. And yet you don't care how many of your countrymen, how many of your children get killed because of your lax gun laws? Pathetic specimen.

Not the first time a britfag said that. How's the empire doing?

it is religion to them now. With the decline of religion emasculated men find their identity in guns because they think they are now tough.

These gun nuts are too scared to say actually join the military but they can pretend they are some warrior. Generally only very insincere men are like this.

we also make a shitload of guns. cant ever ban them.

is that a banjo on the wall? lmao

and you can say the same about all hunters around the world

>there is nothing you can do against the modern US army
Tell Afghans about how they had zero chance against the world-class US army and Air force with nothing but their IED's and small arms.

>There is nothing you or anyone else could do against the modern US military
First off, half the army would defect if the government turned on it's own people.
Secondly, Vietnam. Streets have to be taken on foot and militias with AR-15s practicing guerilla warfare are nothing to fuck with.

Not many of the full auto ones though.

>The chances of you ever needing to fire a gun in self defence are so ridiculously low.

The chances of a fire in your home is ridiculously low. Does that mean that I should not have a fire extinguisher in my home? It's called hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. At least Americans will have a fighting chance unlike you butterknife-wielding cucks. You Brits are hopeless fucking idiots.

>manchild thinks he's hot shit

most will surrender. you overestimate the toughness of the 2nd amendment warriors on the internet. most people are reasonable. and the batshit crazy ones will be liquidated.

I don't have a fire extinguisher. Or guns.

>all these American flags
>nobody has mentioned that the man in OP's pic was literally shot to death

Neither knowledge.

Of course you will surrender. But not me

is that good or bad?

Well god help you then

Hey Amerifats

If guns are so useful for defense/protection, then why was this very person (who was undoubtedly pro-gun and very proficient with guns) unable to defend himself from >being shot?

What? I got my three hunting rifles in the basement and nobody ever asked me to hand them over

>muh anecdotes haha checkmate your entire argument

I can bring up my own anecdotes and cherrypick incidents where people with guns successfully stopped crime and murder. You didn't prove anything.

I don't need to "surrender". I am on the side.
We will make YOU surrender. Or else...

help with what? i live in a safe suburban neighborhood i don't even lock my door, why do i need guns to protect me? guns are good for plinking but they have nothing to do with "protecting muh freedom". renting one at a shooting range once in a while is good enough for me.

*other side

You're free to not own guns. Nobody is forcing you. Just know that not everyone lives in safe suburban communities so don't force others to give up their guns.

but they need to make their places safer instead of stocking up on guns.

Criminals don't care about cooperating with the community. Anyways, you can try. Again, the principle is hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. Try to make safer communities, but carry a piece just in case.

there are 3 million guns in this country. but only a tiny minority of americans live in dangerous shitholes that could possibly justify owning a gun for self defense. and even then, that practically never happens. gun nuts just like their toys and dream of using them to shot an intruder and save the world. but the truth is they will shit their pants or won't be prepared if that happens. only a tiny minority of specially trained people would be able to realistically defend themselves against an armed intruder. and they would literally need to pack 24/7 to be always alert, that's fucking insane. but ok, i have no problem with them owning guns. the rest of the larping idiots should be disarmed.

No matter how skeptical you are of the ability of plain civilians, I still believe it is better to at least have a chance instead of cowering in a corner awaiting execution.

In addition, "low chance" this "low chance" that doesn't matter when it actually happens. What are you going to do then?

Excellent post

Also just check the news or Youtube for many concealed carry self defense incidents where average civilians successfully defended against armed criminals. It's not something you need "special training" for.

You give yourself too little credit. Pointing and shooting is older than many other human activities

Same bro. I wouldn’t worry we will always have our guns.

what happens if you kill an intruder in your home?

You eat it

Why not ban pistols and assault rifles?
Hunting rifles and shotguns should be enough to get you off

a pizza is not an intruder luigi

Hey dipshit, it's a 45 minute plane ride from the nearest base to the revolting city, reinforcements are literally less than a football game duration away. Doesn't apply to a battlefield on the other side of the planet.

Not only that, he was a navy seal with another navy seal, both with combat deployments to war zones, both armed and still died to one guy.

And these retards think some underpaid math teachers getting assigned AR-15s is going to solve school shootings.

>be american
>never gave up guns
>gets shot

maybe not the best example given how he died

>central and south america
>there
are you implying youre in the north?

Yes that gun and shoot yourself.

Yeah but on the flipside, unlike America's involvement in Afghanistan, in an American war, the insurgents are right in the Army's home, headquarter and supply. That's even worse.

I think that's the point of the OP's obvious bait

based desu
wish Ireland the 2nd amendment

yeah people go on like the US air force would be carpet bombing civilian areas... not ever going to happen.
a well armed populace makes hit and run style tactics impossible to prevent

mutts BTFO

>2019
>visiting one of us city
>me: "why are there so many concentration camp fortress alike buildings alongside the city?"
>"Oh sorry you must be mistaking it, it's just a school"

>nothing changes
>amerilards keep killing amerilards
>guns are banned
>the amerilard tears will flow eternally

honestly it's a win/win situation for everyone involved