Why eastern europe is so racist? also Finland/Portugal WTF!?

why eastern europe is so racist? also Finland/Portugal WTF!? figshare.com/articles/European_map_of_Implicit_Racial_Bias/4750588

idk

when you lose your land for awhile because of sandnignigs you genetically turn into a racist

Most Portuguese I know are pretty okay with most races... except for fucking gypsies.

wtf is an IAT?

Id like to know this too

>European education
i literally put the source there so you can see

The problem is not about me being racist, it's about them being niggers

not them but do you really think people should have to copy and paste your dumb link to get the info? just make a better post you cunt

Fuck you thats why, nigger

>his links are not clickable

Besides it says what it is in the link text: "Racial bias".

Blue = Welcoming
Red = Grugs

Wtf usa

>Going to external unknown websites where they might inject malware into you computer and steal all of your information
Nice try

>white participants
>in spain

so british pensioners?

What a bullshit index. Why are Scandis only good at meme statistics?

Because, memes aside, Gypsies are the only race we get here besides Portuguese.

We have a bunch of Africans, but those are neatly segregated. Gypos, although few, are spread out across the country, so every old man hates them, from the countryside to cities.

Nearly every mankind subconsciously needs someone who belong to lower echelons than theirs because their identities depend on comparison itself with others.

Only the well educated and mentally healthy individual can consciously break this vicious tendency, no wonder poor and stupid whites become racist.

it's the only way for them to be on top lol, meme indexes and indicators.

I don't care about blacks, I just don't want them in my country. That is it

>t. homogeneous country
Ship hundreds of thousands nigs and arabs there, let's see the end result and public opinion over there. It'd probably be even more disastrous mix given how submissive betas general japanese population is

Wtf Portugal, why don't you integrate them into your society? Simply hating on them won't solve anything you know.

Stereotypes exist for a reason it is not because of just muh skin color that a lot of people don't like blacks, muslims etc.

Because we hate l*tinos

We want to be like Japan.

Pure societies without intruders with traditional culture.

finally a chart that makes me proud of being spanish

Row back mate, row back.

Motherfuckers come in here, anonymously buy a huge-ass house in fancy neighbourhood, then they park all their friends' caravans and donkeys in the street and force the landlord to pay them triple the house's value to leave.

And these are the rich ones. The poor ones just leech the state and don't even go to school or get a fucking job.

I'm pretty sure you exaggerate a bit. They're good people, perhaps you started off on the wrong foot. They are humans just like you and me thus rational beings, surely you can reason with them and sort it all out.

My cousin fell for that trick, however it was in small scale.
>he put a T1 with kitchen on rent
>nice elder gypcy couple comes, they were flawless (the whole vilage was in awe on them)
>for 2 weeks everything is fine
>then their children move in
>later on, so do the cousins
>the apartment by now has gypcies and stray dogs around it 24/7
>they stop paying
>they say they'll only go away if he pays them (around 1 years' rent). He did not.
>after legal action is made, they stall and intimidate social security workers
>1 year and an half later they are forcefuly removed (they already had moved by then), which meant 2Y of no rents
the gypcies also made threats to him consistently during the process. As you can imagine, they did not lose any social givesmedats or faced any consequence

no, the low level criminal nature of them cannot be understated. In England they shit and piss on war statues, in France they hang around atm machines and mob you when the money comes out, in Germany they have little communities that are a hive of crime. They are ill wherever they go

because fuck you nigger

You see, If I ever go to Saudi Arabia, I will respect their laws and rules, and will not walk with blonde in bikini while drinking beer, open a ukrainian restaraunt (read: not fucking halal at all) drive an old junky E36 on ukrainian car plates while loudly listen Verka Serduchka.

What makes them shamelessly do the same here and even worse things in Europe?

FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

Lack of respect.

Shameful

why the fuck is serbia so blue
we have gypsies and already lost bits of clay to such an idiotic "foreigners welcome" ideas

Good lads.

>balkans less racist than Sweden and Germany

this is what we inherited from our ancestors

Illyrians in their pagan religion always treated guests as very important. They believed that you never know when Gods can visit you so should always be very friendly to visitors

Muslims can't be racist.

this, you can't be racist towards the wh*Te menace. pay up for your sins, crackas

we're only 11th?