How will tumblr, twitter, reddit etc. react once Trump is elected president?

Same as the left after brexit: tears and tantrums

Memes will enter mainstream culture and will set these butthurt liberals free at last.

a blogging revolution!!1!

How big of a magnitude will it be?

Pretty much only Londoners and some filthy pakis were butthurt over Brexit; no one else really cared.

>Goes to bed the night of elections, having not voted, as "it's a shoo-in"
>Next day, Trump wins 70/30
>Flies to their PC, logs into tumblr
>I CANT BREATHE
>I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
>I HATE ALL OF YOU
>[sob story about Muslim family/friends, illegal tears, etc.]

since memes already reached singularity and are writing themselves now I would say complete destruction of the known universe due to quantum paradoxon

>How big of a magnitude will it be?

8 years of consecutive tears and butthurt

It will be glorious, the press will be butthurt 24/7 while it keeps pushing itself even further from the general public

I saw people saying they are having constant panic attacks because of Brexit.
Days of constant keks

>>Goes to bed the night of elections, having not voted, as "it's a shoo-in"

This. The polls will make people underestimate how many actual supports Trump. Many wont show up to vote in the belief it's not going to be a close thriller, this will tip Trump to victory.

>their most populous states aren't even majority white
>Sup Forums STILL thinks he has a chance

The butthurt on Sup Forums will be glorious.

I imagine tumblr, reddit, twitter and normiebook will declare war on Sup Forums.
if trump manages to beat all the corruption and lies of the media and get into the white house it will cause 100x the butthurt of Brexit.
Sup Forums will have to fight to survive yet again.

Will only exacerbate their victim complexes, despite how they live in first world countries and had their parents pay $80,000 for a sociology degree.

Who really cares? They'll have to go for walks etc.

Everything without exception will be a call for impeachment. Mass protests, online petitions and white house signatures by the millions. Look what they did to Brexit.

>The butthurt on Sup Forums will be glorious

Why?

Glorious pic

>tfw need to wait 3 more months for the chaos

WAKE ME UP

theyll be too busy being killed by the death squads to have a reaction

Because people will be coming up with the most absurd theories as to why Trump lost while overlooking the single most important factor: America isn't white any more.

>mfw they put out petitions to throw out the election and have King Nigger stay another term

As if we don't know that I don't see how it's enjoyable to watch really depressing honestly

>online petitions for a re-election

Good god this will be fucking glorious. Time to re-deploy my army of popes to sign them.

>Trump's speech after swearing in
>GOOD MORNING
>FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Kek foresees the future...

>17 MONTHS AGO YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME
>YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Literally the only reason I want a Trump presidency is to look at the reactions on Twitter.

It was classic after Brexit.

>"go to da suburbs and burn their shieet down!"

Mr. Brexit

Sorry but I have a hard time seeing how that is "glorious"

>there will be people who regret """voting Trump"""
>MSM will air interviews with these people for the next 2 weeks and calling for a re-election