Based soon I can openly say nigger again

Based soon I can openly say nigger again.

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS politically correct snowflakes using FACTS and LOGIC

>but don't you dare call israel an apartheid state or I will sue

>Ben Shapiro
>FACTS and LOGIC

reminder

(((Shapiro)))

>I don't know what political correctness means: the thread

the concept of political correctness has been with us since long before mid-century academia gave it a name

who? is this the guy that's replaced the milo dude?

You can hate the guy all you want but he knows what he is talking about.

No, not really

This

Is that the guy with the big titted sister?

yes

prove him wrong

>but he knows what he is talking about.
He said Obama was the most antisemitic president ever because he denounced Israel indiscriminately bombing Gaza.

>wanting a new couch is the same as CONTINUING LIVING

The intellectual state of conservatism, long in decline since Buckley passed, reaches astonishing new lows every single day.

hrm didn't know some people needed furniture to live. interesting analogy.

BIG

shapiro sounds latino. like d'eniro.

>hey man people are dying because health treatmets are too expensive
>yeah well I can't buy all the luxuries I want so fuck them

>I can't live without a doctor
how fat are you?

wait, cancer can be cured by losing weight? amazing!

people in my day didn't used to get offended by things
>writes an angry letter to a tv channel in the 60s for showing gay people

This.

*American conservatism

t. smart tory

you gotta earn your life

But the moment people go anti-semite, he'll want political correctness back.

I hate right-wing "intellectuals" like him who complaints about "leftists" all the time but don't know what "leftism" is, never read leftist literature, and confuses leftists with liberlels.

being fat causes cancer in the first place

This dude this analogy is beyond retarded and lacks any sense of empathy. Complete detachment to your fellow man. You can tell these conservatards have never wanted for anything their whole lives.

Who are you fooling? Harperism is amerishit republicanism

Please leave my country and don't come back

but d'eniro it's irish

maybe in 2006 but it's not comparable today look at the gongshow they have now

all cancers? wow, Americans must be so advanced to know this! amazing!

What a fucking attention whore retard

So your argument is that harperism is even worse now? I agree, shit aged like milk.

I didn't realize him being a snobby piece of shit on twitter was considered an argument

Being healthy is the natural state of being
If an illness is severe enough to warrant going to the doctor and requires treatment for you to get back to said natural state of being, is this treatment a luxury? Should medicines therefore be taxed as luxury goods?
Oh right, I forgot, taxes are theft because of "consent."

there's others like breast cancer which is caused from drinking milk

????? Next you're going to tell me that homosexuality is caused by consuming soy based products aren't you.

that's nice user, i never realized being obese is the sole cause of cancer. ben shapiro is right! healthcare is like expensive furniture! nobody needs it to live like high end furniture! cancers can be cured by losing weight!

Little man

"homosexuality" isn't even real, it's a preference

When political correctness is done for can I openly suck his sister's tiddies?

He's not wrong, excessive food intake causes metabolic issues which stress cells such as increased sugar metabolism and intestinal inflammation from glycoproteins and lipids. These are known to be cancer causing issues.

I bet Ben Shapiro can't do that either because he'd be too focused on being a dickweed.

He is right. You dont have a right to someone elses labor and forcing doctors to treat people for free is a formof slavery

>Universal healthcare is enslaving doctors and forcing them to take care of people

>'If you didn't want to die of tuberculosis like some 19th century drudge, then you shouldn't have chosen to be poor.'

top kek what was the point of this

He's taking the dog-worshiping muslim dominated liberal media down a peg.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Ben Shapiro is literally controlled opposition. There's no other explanation

my god. the point is 'all cancers'. you can become more susceptible to certain cancers from lifestyle choices but not all cancers. you can't fucking cure cancer by losing weight or be immune by not being obese.

absolutely BASED

He's about as autistic as you can get. While I occasionally agree with him, and enjoy watching him shit on college snowflakes, half the time hes just speaking out his ass.

WATCHING AMERICA DISINTEGRATE IS FUN.

THIS IDIOT IS CONSIDERED SMART IN AMERICA.

HE IS TOMI LAREN/LAUREN SOUTHERN TIER RETARDED.

How do I become as articulate as Ben? I'm really bad at arguing or defending myself.

just be yourself (if you're a weasly jew)