Why can't women take banter?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tZcbfbUTyc

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/zarnajoshi
youtube.com/watch?v=sn-gjCsHKMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make a joke
>SEXUAL HARASSMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No wonder nobody wants to get married anymore.

Why would she lie about being sexually harassed when she was the one filming the whole incident?

Feminism

Btw this is basically in Canada so thanks for this

Jesus christ what a fucking nutjob. What's worse is other women in the video defending this crazy bitch.

Because they think that him saying a fake name as a joke to an obvious professional victim is proof to have him charged for sexual harassment.
This is the kind of mindset that got a man in Toronto charged because he said mean things to two women on twitter.

>(((USA)))
>Not cucked as hell

Holy shit, is this even real?

Is this a troll? I can't believe this is real...

Man It would be very hard for me to not slap a wymen when they're in your personal space like that

Based Hugh

>HUMONGOUS WOT

I don't even get the joke. He is humongous? Is he calling her/himself fat?

I just had to Google zarna joshi to see if this was a troll. She's totally legit. She's based in Seattle as a professional victim rambling on about indigenous rights and niggers.

Im Hugh Mungus :^)

This was in Seattle, wtf

based hugh mungus

>screaming at the top of her lungs
>w-why are you guys not arresting him and picking on him?

lol niggers

YFW your qt aryan daughter decides to marry an elf

>that WHAT THE FUCKKKK in the background
lmaooo

I don't even understand this... Even if he just told her suck his dick, there's no reason to scream like a fucking nigger banshee over it.. I truly do not understand these people

"fucking donna, tell him" "assholeth"

>if you could go through your roster and get him i'd really like that, yeah that'd be really good or else i'll complain

>Timul wot
>Timul wot

She's a poo in loo

Anybody get the girl name?

i cant tell if this is mental illness or religious fervor. if its the second im really impressed

>i'm going after the person who harassed me, which was you

CHANGE OF SITUATION !

Nvm. Shes a poo

Zarna Joshi, crazy psycho environmentalist.

That nu white knight male.

She's got the face of a trucker.

Thats sexual harassment. Whats your name?

its too bad that the security guard didnt say his name was Hugh Mongous as well

Kek, the cock is never off this stupid bitch's mind anyway, she just needed a scapegoat.

Wow, racist much?

My name is Mike Hunt

As soon as some Psycho starts screaming at me I'm calling 911 and reporting a crazy person has escaped the Asylum and acting disorderly in public.

If you don't call the police, these people will get bolder and crazier.

AMEHRICHA!!! LAND OF SEXHUL ARAHSSMEHNT!!!

LAHND OF FREEDUMBS!!

Racebook.com/profile.php?id=100010625568662

can we mass add her with fake profiles named Hugh Mungus

sounds fun to me

hugh mungus

>mfw a crazy bitch accuses me of sexual harassment

She looks pretty fugly dude

I guess if she met "Hugh jackman" she would say hes sexual harassing her

>topkek

Did Mac get fat again?

i guess this is her linkedin:

linkedin.com/in/zarnajoshi

>Industrial/Organizational Psychology
>Experimental Psychology (Capstone)
>Social Psychology
>Abnormal Psychology
>Interviewing Techniques
>Psychology of Attention & Perception

>studies psychology
>is a crazy bitch

sounds right to me

actual

fucking

mass hysteria

She gives a very bad name to people who study psychology.

lol I saw the resemblance too

Man....I really just fucking hate women, yknow?

Just really hate them with a white-hot, unadulterated and unbound hatred that seethes in me with every heartbeat.

I lost my virginity at 16 and have slept with 8 women since, as well as had 3 long-term relationships, so I'm not just hating them because they've scorned me. I just really fucking hate women in general. Every single one I meet is an attention seeking self-centred fucking idiot who can barely occupy their minds on anything outside of themselves for more than a few moments.

>going into this much detail about your sex life

virgin detected

I have self-control & anger issues. If this dumb cunt was yelling at me like that I would have actually assaulted her.

Apparently someone's never seen the road warrior before.

What a crazy fucking bitch. Holy shit.

maybe you Needs to get out that closet lad

an regarding this nut jopb
You ring cops an say you being attacked by a nutter !
Never just walk away ok

I'm not doing it to brag, I mean really, my sex-life isn't anything to be overly proud of. I'm just saying I'm not a closeted NEET who understands women and relationships through the lens of Sup Forums memes.

I'm well acquainted with women in the real world and I just can't fuckin stand them.

aka pseudoscientists

JEWBOOK com/permalink.php?story_fbid=288360028194847&id=100010625568662

wtf I hate security guards now

once open a time this bitch would be doing ..an Hero after a raid ..
But that was when chinn was good

Hugh Mungous. It's a penis joke. A "humongous" penis joke.

>Seattle
Goddamn, fuck these people for infesting my once-beautiful city. Our whole reputation is destroyed forever because progressive shitlibs came here because tech jobs and formed the most powerful voting block in the whole state. Even our old-school commie remnants are nowhere near as insufferable as these pampered fucking overeducated toddlers.

I'm with you. Women are trash, the only time anyone should put up with them is if he's trying to dunk his dick.

it's ok user i've had sex with 8.375 women myself (i have a midget fetish) and was in 3.5 long term relationships (1 normal girl and 5 midgets)

So you to Blame .. lets stone you for a gore vidya ?

We all /HughMungos/ here

>Hu mongous COCK

kek

LITERALLY RAPED

At least I got a Bachelor's Degree and people take me seriously, but bitches like this slut fuck everything up for us.

I actually know what you mean. I don't really hate women or anything, but I understand what it's like being a normie with a fucked up sense of humour at Sup Forums.

>stein

>it's ok user i've had sex with 8.375 women myself
I did that a mid school ..Hah
I have fucked countless women /whores an /keepers
Had a Gorgeous gril an hero cos I didnt Commit !

Listen lads try a few good keepers an then nail her an get ring on it

>people take me seriously

they pretend to

>Interviewing Techniques
>that video

The same way your mother pretended to love you user?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did they allow the sexual harassment to leave, and pester this fragile woman who was attacked and traumatized for life?

The woman was yelling, and we all know that if you yell it means you're right.

That's why everyone in court always yells.

Because this woman has such a huge victim complex that she honestly believes that he was sexually harassing her.

she didn't bother, why do you think i'm here?

For the vagine?

You got BTFO, just accept it. The truth is anyone with a """""degree""""" in the US isn't going to be taken seriously unless it's something actually useful like engineering or whatever. People that study bullshit like you do are the reason your country is going to shit.

Help me out. As a pro-bunker? What is she saying.

Why are you mad that I have my own garden, a wife, and kids, and can work in what I did my Master's in which is Agriculture and Agriculture Science? I'm taken seriously by the people that really matter, my family. I'm taken seriously by those that I know will carry the future of my legacy. Why are you so infuriated user? You too can study multiple disciplines if you put your heart into it. The only difference between you and me is that I don't need to project a sort of self hate that I can evidently see on your post, do you need to talk about it user?

Maybe he was just proclaiming that he was Lord Humongous?

I wish that had been his real name. I honestly thought that's were the video was going.

How does she know he wasnt talking about his belly? Why did she objectify him and instantly think that he was talking about his penis?

Hi, my name is Hugh Montgoss. Nice to meet you.

Hugh is a big guy.

for you

Ohhhh, so close bruv.

Some people deserve to get knocked the fuck out, and she is one of them. Someone needs to just pop her right in the mouth and drag her outside by the hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=sn-gjCsHKMA

I love the comments in thsi vid.

That ending
>The person who harassed me which was you

What did she mean by this?

My fucking digits reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>utter nonsense: the post

Holy shit you're not even good at what you've spent your whole life studying. I'm genuinely impressed by how much of a useless cunt you truly are. I'm actually a real scientist, you know the kind that actually has to work to make a living, and I can tell you this much my friend, literally everyone that ever studied bullshit like gender studies, psychology etc. are a bunch of fucking betas trying to make something out of themselves by throwing a "degree" onto their name.

Why are you so insecure? you got beat up at high school a lot didn't you?

"Hugh Mungous. Because I'm fat, bitch... and I've got a huge cock. Not get out of here, you cunt."

That's how I would have responded.

Maybe he self-identifies as Huge Mongous.

What are you even talking about now? You should take a cold shower and relax before you hurt yourself.

Shut up and make more napapepe attire you snownigger.

I like it

Get rekt faggot, you're probably fuming right now. I'm sorry I have a real job while you spend your days pretending to help people. Kys lad xx.