Tbh the more I learn about these three the more I dislike them

Tbh the more I learn about these three the more I dislike them.

Other urls found in this thread:

sti.bmj.com/content/85/5/354
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in less than 100 words, what do you learn about them to the point disliking them?

Lots of reasons but mainly because they're against love

bender

from all the people of Russia, let me say that we're real sorry for hurting your faggy feelings

Lol wut. Fags need to go to hell.

Most Brits and Australians were against faggotry a couple decades ago too
It takes a while for societies to become more open minded.

haha kys faggot

fags should be hung desu

Fuck off bigots. Love will win in the end.

Reminder that Russian popstars pretended to be gay back in the 2000's to get more popular.

basically this there are still many presumed gay or openly gay people on tv and in everyday life

i assume ops problem is in Rissia we dont necessarily think that makes them better people that deserve special rights

Says the ape nation that has designated shitting streets and gang rape with the village boys is a normal pastime

KYS, you are the shit-skinnest of all shit skins

You aren't white anyway so fuck your nigger country too

Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia or some shithole like that if you like Sharia so much

Fake apology superficially accepted

Do you have gaybars in kazan and moscow
Asking for a friend

Yes, we probably do.

In the HISTORY OF HUMANITY, love never won.

NOT EVEN ONCE.

Kill yourself

Grow up

thoise are mutually exclusive, germany

Ignorance is bliss

>You aren't white anyway so fuck your nigger country too
WHO /APE NATION/ HERE LADS?

That’s probably the most petty fuckin’ thing you could hate them for. Beaides they’re trying to reduce your chances of STDs.

What? God damn i know 50% of fin posters are both gay and weebs but look at your shit itt.. how do you crumble so easily to a little gay bashing.. on Sup Forums.

El goblino.
>tfw no Russian bf

finish "patriot" go back to *eddit

Reminder that Moscow has 10+ popular gay bars.

Gay bars are disgusting.

Personally i agree, but it is good thing that faggotry here is contained in places, specifically designed for it, instead of being openly demonstrated on the streets.

There's literally nothing wrong with india or china

There is literally nothing wrong with homosexual affection.You are exposed to too much Putler Propaganda

Go back to R*ddit

nothing more hilarious than a closet fag russian

Go back to R*ddit

>There is literally nothing wrong with homosexual affection.
Except for it being a dangerous mental illness that causes more suicides, self-harm and crime in general than any other mental illness in the history of mankind.
Also it is a vector for multiple venereal diseases, that have reached pandemic level in the west.
In other words, if not for brainwashed libtards, we would be quarantining gays and burning their corpses right now.

The only people who support gay rights are white losers from the West

1) Suicides come from being seen as a Monster by society

2) Diseases like Syphillis and Herpers are primarly Heterosexual diseases and they spread more than HIV could have ever spread by gays

Get a fucking job Volga german

>1) Suicides come from being seen as a Monster by society
Wrong.
Gays are treated like nobility in the West, they have better access to education, they have job quotas established for them, their feelings are protected by the law, yet statistics on suicide rates and anti-depressant consumption is ever-increasing, to the point when some countries decided not to report on it.

>2) Diseases like Syphillis and Herpers are primarly Heterosexual diseases and they spread more than HIV could have ever spread by gays
Wrong. Fags are still the main cause of every STD, but since their feefees are protected by the law, your governments are lying about it.
China is much more honest about it
>sti.bmj.com/content/85/5/354

>Gays are treated like nobility in the West
>they have job quotas established for them
> their feelings are protected by the law

Did you inject Krokodil into your brain Vanya or are you shitposting?

>>sti.bmj.com/content/85/5/354
Your study says nothing about Homosexuality

kys fag

>There is literally nothing wrong with homosexual affection.You are exposed to too much Putler Propaganda
I'm gay, I just hate gay bars, They are cesspits of promiscuity and vulgarity, just like any other bars,

so you hate bars in general? Great no need to support the putler narrative.

Nothing wrong with Russia and China

>moscow
Tons
>kazan
no idea

I feel the same about India, and exactly the opposite way when it comes to China and Russia

Oh look at who's begging to be invaded by russians again or its a russian diaspore. Maybe both.

>Fuck off bigots. Love will win in the end.
This feels like bait but I’ll take it anyways. You see fag the reason I don’t aprove of bring a dick sucking aid ridden gay is because they make up for most of pedophiles and carry most aids.
>Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia or some shithole like that if you like Sharia so much
Just because I don’t like you for being gay doesn’t mean I’m gonna move out of the usa. Because this whole lgbt thing is fucking atrocious and disgusting. >El goblino.
Why do gays in this thread keep trying to pin others who aren’t as weak and stupid and mutts? Off topic

There are only Ukrainians and some Belarusians

The more I learn about Australia...

Well I learned nothing.

Dude, I feel bad when people throw hate at Pakistan here. Where do you fags (you and Pakiposters) get your high horse to shit on us so much when to be quite honest, you're only marginally better than us.

>hung
gay
It's hanged

Bump