Sup Forums, seriously, you can't tell me this looks good

Sup Forums, seriously, you can't tell me this looks good.
This movie had a $250 million budget.

Go back to Sup Forums. Youve been doing this for weeks.

It looks good from my point of view.

t. buttblasted marvelkeks

>Sup Forums thinks ironic shitposting will make up for the embarrassment of all their kinoposting blowing up in their face before BvS came out
Toppest kek

What happened to Scarlett's face?

Stunt double?

mcu movies are not holding up very well

>Marvel movies do not hold up very well
ftfy
Raimi Spider-Man 1 looks like shit now.

Why is it always the same two shots that get shown in these Sup Forums threads

Why does no one ever post the webm of when they're actually all fighting at the same time after the charge or the Giantman stuff? That shit was 10/10

Okay, somebody tell me what I'm supposed to be seeing that's so horrible here, cause I'm not seeing it.

Ironic shitposting

Images that are supposed to look cheap and not dynamic. Which are pretty easy to cherry pick.

Almost as bad as this

Seriously. I REALLY hate the fight choreography for WW. IT doesn't seem like WW at all to me imo.

>Character's glitched

It's a movie therefore it's bad. There has never once been a good live-action movie in history. It as a medium exists for the sole purpose of placating the braindead masses. It's no wonder that Sup Forums is such a rancid board when their preferred medium is aimed purely at society's stupidest.

Fans of live-action cinema are literally a disease.

Because that would destroy their shitposting

Try harder

Jennifer Aniston?

That has better compo, and its an old teaser from a movie that we will get next years, that didnt even had post. Dont be pathetic.

>old teaser

It's from the trailer
Also, learn some english, Gal

>the only good escene is pure CGI and not a single element in the scene is real

It0s so sad that the animators know more about movement and angles that the directors

All media was a mistake.

>Arkham Games combat

>Implying the ANIMATORS have anything to do with storyboarding.

You're cute.

>an old teaser from a movie that we will get next years
Teasers are supposed to make a movie look good, to be the best the movie has to offer to convince you. It hardly gives them a free pass.

And I have been fooled by the "THE CG WILL GET BETTER" with BvS before

Also, it actually looked better without the CG over the stunt double's face from the CW teaser

the CGI in BvS was great, better than anything in avengers 3, but i guess you don't understand the use of filters

>filters
>good
Oh god, what the fucking fuck?

Still looks pretty cheap.

Action in general in the MCU is pretty weak, don't feel bad.

>but i guess you don't understand the use of filters

What are you even talking about, retard?

And the thing was that people said the CG in the BvS trailers was not final, specially the WW parts, but the final product was the same thing.

Filters where there for a reason. A very good reason

>Action in general in the MCU is pretty weak, don't feel bad.
Compared to what, user?

cheap > snyder

That doesnt look good.
At least no the general shots. Shit composition.

Oh for fuck sake MODS just nuke this thread. We all know its Sup Forums spilling over with shitposting

Because the CG was shit. Congratulations. Go back to fucking Sup Forums please and stay there permanently.

Oof what a terrible shot.

Meh, bottom is better because it's less dark

>Because the CG was shit
But is not, the CGI its great, but i guess you think: not realistic = bad?

you are a just a dumbass.

Its ONIRIC.

That was the whole point of the filter.

Superman was Oniric in pretty much every escene.

When he interacts with batman, when he saves people, when he drags a boat and when they fight doomsday.

Batman is "realistic" in most escenes, until he goes hand to hand with superman, he starts to get "oniric" it's part of a legend, his memories and his dreams are "oniric" looking too, his fights with mortals are realistic, Everything superheroic is ONIRIC, the stuff of legends, dreamy, how you would imagine a memory.

You are an absolute retard if you think the CGI are bad. They are good. The final fight WAS SHIT and the execution is poor, the CGI is good and the idea behind the filter is greart, but it doesnt work with frenetic action.
Pic related.

Not him but why are you giving an example from a different movie?

Because the CG in BvS is garbage. He's deflecting like a shitposter always does.

This is really as bad as these marvel v dc squabbles get. All of you scanning frame by frame movies you apparently hate to find ammunition to use in online arguments. Throwing around terms about mid shots, camera angles, choreography, like you studied film for half a year at school. Please tell me what the point of all this is.

It's pretty the same snyder was aiming too, he got it right in the slow paced scenes, they did feel right, Snyder tried to push for that in the Doomsday fight and at the same time tried to make it frenetic and extremely violent, that's a big fail, he ruined Great CGI, there's a lot of bad shit in BvS, and Snyder it's great at both composition, but he pushed the oniric feel too far.

I agree the final fight isnt a good sequence. But i think the arguments used in this board are just WRONG. Snyder ruined the ending with the filter, he choose a really smart concept over the final product and he failed. it was a good idea, If he would had choosed make the fight happen at dawn or during the day it would had looked way better.

Pic related, looks great thanks to how slow the scene is.

>thread complaining about marvel
>b-b-buh dc

kek

>Iron Man cgi in 2016 looks worse than Iron Man cgi in 2016

>it's an assblasted DCuck thread yet again
What's your damage son? Summer is supposed to be over.

Yeah, I was blown away by these 7th gen visuals and the fight choreography of an episode of Arrow

Ahahaha

>Pause a movie for a split second during a fight scene and make fun of stunt doubles as if that makes a movie bad

>it's an assblasted DCuck grasping at straws thread

Hey, it was the director who decided to slow down at that point

that looks terrible

It doesn't, that's why they cut away quickly. Learn2filmaking, you stupid fuck.

>he choose a really smart concept
That looked like shit.

It doesn't really matter how "smart" you are if you still end up producing shit.

Why do people bother with capeshit movies?
It's seriously like a joke that carries on for too long

Everything looks like shit, and is kind silly, and this is coming from a grown man who watches Flapjack

This is the only good scene here, holy kek

>the question isn't who is going to let me but who will stop me.gif

I liked CW, but the action and CGI in the MCU is bad and seems cheap. The whole franchise is over-rated, and the action scenes are generic and unoriginal.

>capeshit
Where the fuck did that name even come from anyways? Do people really think that every single goddamn super hero ever made acts like something that came out of the Silver Age or the entirety of Batman and Robin?

>there is no need to be upset.avi

nah, I enjoy a lot of cape stuff, just not the recent meme movies

I still don't understand why people make fun of this.

On that 250 million, how much do you think went to the marketing?

If you haven't notice Sup Forums groups everything by negative adjectives. Not out of taking the piss out of but more to encourage everyone leveled headed in the talks.
Example: You say you are a capefag and you make it clear you like films but also make it clear you don't give a shit what others think on that.
Some use it "correctly" as an insult but again it holds little weight when the fans use it too.

Interestingly it's why more and more would be insults get far reaching in terminology and less on the topic like nu-male, normie, millennial etc.

That's never factor into what they show for production, they hate showing the hidden cost because when things go really bad (BvS) you want to keep the embarrassment as low as possible
However since the general rule is they need to make three times the amount to make it for it to be a success it's safe to say it's:
250 million production
close to 200 million advertisement

Tmnt 2 somehow had half the budget, seems insane to me unless RDJ pocketed like 100m of it.

The face is obviously CG but how much else?

Millennial is an insult?

Is it wrong to be born recently?

Good thing movies generally aren't judged on single frames.

have been born recently*

Why did Bucky spin around?

Millennials tend to be, as a rule, oversensitive self-important little pricks that that think everyone who isn't in their social group or cuddlebox is an ignorant caveman. That said, they seem to be blowback from the baby boomers. I'm somewhere in the middle, so I look to my elders and I'm fucked, and I look to the ones who will be responsible for my elder care and I'm especially fucked.

$14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00

ITT: DCucks butthurt

Most fucking superheroes need CG of some kind, the fuck are you talking about?

It actually looks ten times better than what's in the MCU. It's visually superior.

MCU movies have no style any no identity. You can't even tell apart the different directors.

GotG had great CGI and visuals. Rocket looked amazing. It's just Russos that can't make action great since they are TV directors.

Either way, she's still blatantly swinging at air. It's like the saber fighting in the Star Wars prequels.

At least the cg in Rises still holds up.

Nah, probably just doesn't understand the term.

Because in a world where people turn to green monsters, Norse gods are inter-dimensional beings and people can fly in suits of armor...the trailer of a 18 wheeler is just too much. Or people on Sup Forums like to point and bitch at things seldom understanding what actually makes it good or bad.

But the Russos have done better action on tv budget than Snyder has done on blockbuster budget.

This has to be the shittiest choreography in cape movies in the last decade.

Batmans first punch hitting 2 feet away.

MCU films have the same problem. I mentioned this in a different thread yesterday, but go look up Every Frame a Painting's video on Jackie Chan fight scenes, and fast forward to about 5:27 to see why shit like "Batman's first punch hitting 2 feet away" is a real fucking problem for action films. (And since that segment features a potshot at Marvel, all the DC fans should love it.)

>Millennials tend to be, as a rule, oversensitive self-important little pricks

...so they're the average Sup Forums user, gotcha.

>Western movies
>good fight choreography

Angular momentum, ideally you do it with kicks since you have far more mass in your legs and such, but it should still work fairly well with the arms.

Are you literally retarded or is this just rampant shitposting? That looks awful, even compared to some Marvel choreography.

This, WS fight choreography and cinematography actually looked like a fight between humans with enhanced reflexes etc. It felt like the fights had weight behind them and wasn't just a bunch of guys on a soundstage who would have all the fight stuff added on in last.

Why does it look so cheap? PlayStation 2 cinematics looked better than this

Why are Iron mans lasers so weak that the cause absolutely no structural damage to the walls?

Dat Wanda

But it bugs me how much CG the Russos used, which may have something to do with Ike Perlmutter's penny pinching.

>cap outright tries to kill Spodor-Mon
>heh you got le heart kid I'm from Brooklyn btw :^) heh

What an absolutely garbage movie.

user that's every generation...
Maybe it's just something about young people vs old

If you were born between 1980 and 2000 you're a millennial. Most of the Internet is millennials. The people who use it as an insult are generally idiots who don't understand they're included too, unless someone's about to tell me the majority of Sup Forums is over 36 years old.

>thinking your a special snowflake
user anyone that buys into that retarded bullshit of generations is just selling themselves short and trying to compartmentalize people in the name of "us vs them" stupidity.
Fun fact: the term "generations" wasn't coined till Douglas Coupland's book Generation X was a best seller and every term has been made by a writer(s) and they have made millions on idiots like you that use their terms unironically.
I mean fucksakes they retroactively went back and started branding old generations with titles like "The silent generation" which is a fancy way of saying "We can't pin anything on them" you'll also notice all generations recorded only go back to about the 40s. Why? Because you make no money on the dead, this whole generation bullshit is right up there with horoscopes in terms of just praying on gullible people with no money then sense.
I think it's best to quote Douglas Adams what every generation really is