What kind of man sits on the internet all day and bitches about stuff?

Real grown men don't do what you're doing Sup Forums.

Real men...

>have a wife, family, or kids to maintain
>don't use Sup Forums on their brakes or during work
>have too much testosterone to be sitting still at a desk or on a phone
>don't get triggered at the very mentioning of taking care of another man's child
>don't need religion to be a good person
>don't need to worship some loudmouth ass clown in a suit
>have done time in the military

I could go on but won't.

Sup Forums why won't you admit you're a bunch of kids/man children?.

Why should anyone (especially) real women take anything serious from a bunch of boys that aren't even real men?.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749163/Pakistani-misogynist-stabs-17-women-wanted-revenge-having-cruel-stepmother.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why my peenus weenus of course :D

grow up kid. No wonder you can't get a girlfriend.

Sup Forums is not one person, stupid. we are diverse.
checkmate

>on their brakes

but getting real job is haaard ;____; I'd rather jack off to anime girls

I'm loving that projection going on.

this shit isn't political, MODS.

OP is leaking salty wageslave tears.

>OP is outed as a woman in his first response.
Nice one.

why are you posting on cuckchan then, faggot?

You're telling me he doesn't look like a 2nd grader that got a hold of a computer with an internet connection?.

Sup Forums isn't one person but this entire thread is so united and connected on certain ideas it's uncanny. Never seen a board like this.

nigger shut your face. I'm not allowed to call out you fucking kids for being man children but you can call out ladies for being bitches and sluts?.

Not an argument

here we go. you think I'm a girl and automatically dismiss what I'm saying.

I'm trying to give you some real man fatherly advice since you fucking faggots obviously were raised by single mothers and have a serious fucking complex about your up bringing and are lashing out on here.

You're hatred and disgruntlement against women is fucking defining of a person with serious mommy issues and lack of a real father or at least older brother.

You sound angry. I think you should take a break, champ.

yea and no true Scotsman something something

> but you can call out ladies for being bitches and sluts?
OP confirmed butthurt bitch.

>Mark 15:31 In the same way, the chief priests and scribes mocked Him among themselves, saying, "He who saved others cannot even save Himself!

One last time
TITS OR GTFO

I sound angry?. Have you seen the rest of this board?.

the calls for nuclear holocaust? the calls for race wars? the calls for genocide of the Muslim race? the constant never ending onslaught of racial epithets?.

This is the most peaceful thread alive right now.

Thank you for correcting the record

OP's pic goes home to a wife and kids who he hates and beats the hell out of before he fucks his wife's loose, hairy, smelly overweight pussy. Then lays awake at night wondering "what if?"

I'm a man not a woman.

real men don't need religion. I am my religion.

One last time, that's exactly why you've never been laid.

>real men

subjective

a very angry man

Sounds like we're missing out on some great threads

give me your subjective view on a "real man" then?

uh bc poo poo pee pee you stupid sack of shit

You'll just be triggered when he includes the need for having a penis

>real men is whatever I say it is
Ok bud. Well, I say you're a sissy Nancy boi diaper wearing cuckold for not going to church and there's nothing you can do about it because real men go to church

I just saw one on "what should be the punishment for single mothers".

What the heck?.

Why not "What should be the punishment for men that spend their time wining on the internet with a bunch of other virgin losers?"

pay my welfare you dumb faggot

>on their breaks
>implying people on Sup Forums have jobs

>kid
Opinion discarded.

Burn the coal = pay the toll

now you're a real troll

real men need god, family, and country.

>real men don't need religion. I am my religion.
hahahahahaha real men don't feel the need to project their insecurities of inferiority upon others.

Is this one of those threads where loud-mouthed feminist dykes attempt to define masculinity in such a way that it suits their political agenda? Oh, it is? Yeah, Suck A Giant Erection.

Blue collar work is for plebs who suffer from dunning kruger syndrome and need to justify their existence in a global economy that is destroying them as their labour becomes increasingly obsolete by trying to claim "but but it's real work!!!"

You're not any manlier than an office drone and will probably have to retire early thanks to your chronic back pain.

>>don't get triggered at the very mentioning of taking care of another man's child
>>have done time in the military
>being a welfare queen and a cuck
To answer your question, most of Sup Forums is underage or still in school. Weve got plenty of time on our hands and dont plan to do hard labor on a daily basis to support our ex wife and her child.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749163/Pakistani-misogynist-stabs-17-women-wanted-revenge-having-cruel-stepmother.html

What Sup Forums displays is the kind of shit representative of mother/women resentment

Pic related. Control your problem before your problem controls you.

Nice try Goldstein

>plenty of time on our hands

That's what all youngsters think. That's not even the problem though.

The problem is that the problems you have against the woman that won't fuck you and Tyrone that beats your ass in school every day IS REAL. Plenty of more time of that shit on going is the problem. By the time you get out of high school you're going to be even more fucked up if you're this angry now.

>>have a wife, family, or kids to maintain
>Gambling half your assets and income on the whims of womyn is manly, Goy!
>>don't use Sup Forums on their brakes or during work
Right, real men talk about the latest game of cuckball, since real men spend their free time watching roided out niggers chase a ball.
>>have too much testosterone to be sitting still at a desk or on a phone
>he fell for the trade meme
>>don't get triggered at the very mentioning of taking care of another man's child
>real men are cucks, Goy!
>>don't need religion to be a good person
>real men are euphoric, M'sir.
>>don't need to worship some loudmouth ass clown in a suit
>"He" doesnt want to make America great again
>>have done time in the military
>Being a servant of israel
You CTR shills are getting worse and worse with your b8. Im not even gonna give you the satisfaction of $.05 for a (You)

These numbers confirm you're a Jew

Praise KEK

OP CONFIRMED FOR JEW
KEK HAS SPOKEN

Fucking faggot, fucked me out of .0000000000500 cents

>Muslim
>race

Nice try fag.

Are you trying to
imply there is something wrong with this picture?

Oh, youre a woman or a projecting nu-male. That explains your disdain for a man who knows damaged goods arent worth their time.

Your wife's kids need the computer now, Cletus.

Only if you can't get pussy and mad at Tyrone because he isn't stuck on an electronic device all the time.

No, there's a difference between not dating a woman that has a kid already and another thing to run home and hit the power button on your PC and open up a Sup Forums window and start a thread on "guyz, I ran into this fucking whore today and guess what, SHE HAD A KID and was a single mother...blah, blah, blah".

too damn bad

Why would I want to be a "real man"? That sounds awful. I'd rather sit at a comfy desk job and then come home and play video games.

>have a wife, family, or kids to maintain
2 children, wife who is pregnant with third
>don't use Sup Forums on their brakes or during work
I work in an office, I post from work all the time.
>have too much testosterone to be sitting still at a desk or on a phone
Nah
>don't get triggered at the very mentioning of taking care of another man's child
How is this relevant?
>don't need religion to be a good person
Not religious
>don't need to worship some loudmouth ass clown in a suit
Ok
>have done time in the military
While ago and it was conscription and I was just in logistics. Russian military is terrible to be in because of all the bastards that are in it that abuse recruits.

You're making some bold assumptions here. Do they stem from insecurities in your life?

Then don't complain because you can't get a girlfriend and have never gotten pussy because women are giving it all to Tyrone and jocks that are /fit/. Blame yourself, not them.

Theres literally nothing wrong with making fun of people for their terrible life decisions.

I never complained about anything like that.

You're a dick. If that's really what you believe then you're a rotten son of a bitch and any one of your REAL friends (if you fucking have any which I doubt) would quit talking to you.

>I am my religion.
I am a narcissist.

Anyways, I have to go. Dwell on the information I've passed along my friends.

What a totally reasonable and objective response. If you dont want to be looked at as an idiot, do do stupid shit like shit out a crotchfruit outside of a stable marriage

>military
I'm in the military and if you think this makes you a man you're an idiot.

>cuck: the post

New rule, you can't post on Sup Forums if you haven't personally killed someone in a war.
If you haven't ended a life for your country you're not a real man.

Why should I care about being a "real man"?

Because if you're not the molester man will come get you.

cuck

I'll take my chances :^)

>The Muslim race
(You) can stop now

UH OH WHOSE THAT COMING THIS WAY IN A HURRY

Then why are you on Sup Forums then? Low Life much?
>Sup Forums why won't you admit you're a bunch of kids/man children?.
CTR trying it's damn hardest to make us become liberals

You are pretty much on point, OP.

We need to be real men, not wankers that whine about shit.

Let's take care of our shit instead of memeing and joking about it.

HELL!

> youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8

>>have a wife, family, or kids to maintain
Women are dog shit so that's out of the question. If women act shitty we just play video games all the time instead. We don't care, not our problem
>>don't use Sup Forums on their brakes or during work
Why does that matter?
>>have too much testosterone to be sitting still at a desk or on a phone
But we're not allowed to work in the coal mine (which is what you're implying / suggesting through your picture) because your god Obama shut them down.
Oh. I see what this thread is really about now. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life. There is nothing you can do that will make a man want you now.