When will the international community finally take action against Poland for their role in perpetrating holocaust...

When will the international community finally take action against Poland for their role in perpetrating holocaust denial by refusing to acknowledge their complicity?

We can't just let them get away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Laski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say it with me.

Polish Holocaust.

I find it funny that you all are trying to shame Poles for this when they have comitted far worse crimes. Like that time they genocided over 30 million hungarians, slovakians and ukrainians. Yet it's completely not heard of in history.

if we start with this shit again it'll end up in an endless discussion of who massacred who, who committed genocide against who and you'll get nowhere.

>When will the international community finally take action against Poland.
>We can't just let them get away with this.
and when will the international community take action against the us? like using cluster bombs and depleted uranium in the bombing of Yugoslavia (1999)? or when will action be taken against Albania who terrorized and still do multiple countries in the Balkans?
see what I mean? I'm only giving a few examples of things that recently happened and I'm not even gonna start on the whole Yugoslavia breaking apart conflict because that's a different story and everyone is guilty to at least some extent.

I say you have to right to say anything about punishing Poland for any kind of genocide when your whole nation is built upon genocide and of course, war crimes and genocide is only okay if the us does it.

Because hungarians, slovaks and ukrainians are not the ones pulling the strings of public outrage.

>I say you have to right
I meant to type "no right"

Polish Holocaust

Lol, what? When was this?

In his wh*Teoid lying g*Rmanic subhuman mind it was very real.

Just give the word, USA. Poles fear the Swede.

Hussars weren't present during this battle, you dumb fucking g*Rmanic subhuman.

Meanwhile you got fucking destroyed by fucking monks.

>handpicking one battle to prove superiority
too bad your country is now just a refugee filled shithole

Yeah they were. They fled like pussies.

We did burn down their capital and kill a third of their population without ever facing any sort of retaliation. That's what you get for being a c*thocuck

this is pretty embarrassing if you ask me, scandinavian boy

>Yeah they were. They fled like pussies.
They got there too late, you retarded fuck. The battle was already over by then.

Don’t bring that up. You’re bring back sore memories of the genocides prior.

I thought the Winged Hussards were supposed to turn the tide of battle like in Vienna? This is why Poles fear the Swede.

even if what you're saying is true, doesn't change the fact your country is soon to become new Nigeria

It only took two drunk Poles to capture Stockholm and wave the Polish flag there.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Laski

and Czarniecki (BLACK ONE) was destroying Swedish armies one by one on the battlefields.

Jak Czarniecki do Poznania
Po szwedzkim zaborze,
Dla ojczyzny ratowania
Wracal sie przez morze.

>p.s. I love żywiec and tymbark

BASED