Apparently the next Overwatch hero is going to be Turkish and it makes me realize I don't know a whole lot about Turkey...

Apparently the next Overwatch hero is going to be Turkish and it makes me realize I don't know a whole lot about Turkey. So tell me what you know about Turkey.

my invader :)

KARA BOGA - OOGA BOOGA

Now you know everything you need to know.

Woah, really enlightened my cerebral cortex.

Are you very welcome m8

>Overwatch

here is a pic of the prototype

>implying soibois even know who Che is

Gay smelly brown people.

Why tho?

TURKS CAN DOMINATE ALL RACES WITH THERE SEXUAL POWER

>w-wow sex has never felt this ecstatic
>how can white boys even compete with a black bull like this?
>now i know what all my friends meant when they were talking about how much better having sex with a black man is

Sorry already used black man enough. Racial quota calls for more middle eastern.

Doomfist is so awesome. Speaking of black people though, I wish Lucio actually had some Portuguese lines instead of talking like a black American. But I don't know much about Brazilians. Are there people in Brazil that sound like Lucio?

dem digits

Overwatch wants to be diverse but it is too ethnocentric and Americanized. It’s like a liberal’s shallow view on culture throughout the world rather than actually getting to know people’s culture.

They wuz Ottomans n shiet.
Then Atatürk (may he rest in peace) came and tried to civilize rhem, but they decided that savagery is better and now they have Erdo*an.

Well said. Characters are interesting enough through the bare minimum characterization they get. I think the world they’re building around them is quite interesting. I look forward to seeing it grow.

This

Odd that you pick on liberals when conservatives are the ones who are known to stay in their little bubbles and never interact with anyone that isn't also a conservative. Sounds like you have a vested interest here.

They are hairy and not very smart.

Even the girls?

Hakan - best turk

Anzu is SO. CUTE.