Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/
statista.com/statistics/251408/number-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-due-to-terrorism/
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)60520-5/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could have fooled me

with degrees on printed on clay..

Even the liberally biased snopes debunked these doctored stats.

This image was made as a joke.

thanks snopes:

snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/

>1.6 billion Muslims in earth
>a couple terrorists attacks happen

HURR DUIR MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS

we all now most of the mass shooting are gangster vs gangster violence.
i need evidence about the doctor status

nice source

It's a completely made up number. The snopes article puts it at 2.7% but I would guess its less than that.

Don't be silly user, I am sure it was just those dastardly Amish Youths up to no good again.

There's also a billion chinese people and I have yet to see one chink terrorist attack.

Nice meme.

Not even 1% of Muslims are terrorists. Why should millions of Muslims be blamed by the actions of a few? Nowhere in the Quran does it say to commit violent acts. You literally cannot find one. Posting memes you found on anti-Islam websites that say some out of context bullshit, in English is not finding one. To truly be able to criticize Islam you must learn Arabic. There is no excuse for being ignorant in 2016.

So 50% of muslims are committing mass shootings? Sounds about right.

Almost all muslims have never committed a terrorist attack, but almost all terrorists are muslim

only ones that comes to mind was that guy in 2001 who killed 100 people with a bomb and that guy in 2002 that who set fire to a plane killing 100

>1% of the population
>commit .5% of shooting

Um you realize that's bad right?

daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with religious warfare.

>mass shootings
-Term created by Obama administration to try to seize guns.
Includes white people who have to shoot more than one nigger trying to steal their shit.

shit we forgot to feed Ireland their potatoes and they're having starvation-induced hallucinations again

>conveniently forgets nigger statistics

I'll just leave this here.

Need sauce on the 10% of doctors thing

>Less than 1% are terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

That Muslim in Orlando got 5x the kill count of Roof
Even beat that Asian kid

I am told after all that Islam is a religion of peace, mostly because after the last 2 years that is what I am told after a terrorist attack happens or something such as cologne.

Meanwhile many muslims show great support in how they feel about a cartoonist drawing Muhammad but not entirely so much after said cartoonist is sprayed down with a kalashnikov.

Meanwhile people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali go out of their way to show how shitty Islam is (and in quite depth) but they need bodyguards whenever they travel because Islam is truly a religion of peace. God bless overtly white people with no spines.

this, and by narrowing in on shootings they leave out terrorist attacks like the boston bombing and 9/11

>10% of the US doctors

PffthahaaAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

It's almost as if someone is trying to push some sort of agenda

>A FUCKING COLONY

thanks for the (You) senpai

Clearly, it's a scam. They hurt you with jihadists attacks and expect you to pay them to fix you up.

>almost all terrorists are muslim
do you see any news besides your county's radio, dipshit?

Look up LRA,Antibalaka,Eastern lightning,

And most of all;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

Let me TL.DR you the taiping rebellion
>Christian extrimists make a dumbass rebellion and end up killing a death toll more than WW1

ALL that, if we include only the religious terrorists, let alone the ones for money/power/politics, Like the IRA, Cartels, etc etc etc

>ROOF
1 nut
>Islam
A doctrine of violence inspired by medieval fairytales

plebs

>retard burger detected
And yet again, shows how stupid the average american is. In case you still don't get it, it says 0.5 of the SHOOTINGS are made by muslim, not 0.5 of the 1% of muslims are shooters. way to go burger.

really makes you think

isn't that what every big medical business does? kek

MUSLIMS INVENTED ALGEBRA, THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW MATH.

> go to musdlim country
> buy PhD in medicine for a 100$ and a goat.
> I'm a doctorzs naw

If Islamic culture is so great, how come every single majority Muslim country is a shithole?

This isn't about race or even religion, it's about culture. Cultural relativism is a lie, there are some cultures that are just inherently worse than others. Face it.

Notice it says mass shootings.

Not mass killings, not terrorist attacks, not bombings.

It is very specific in its phrasing.

And nobody will call them out on the base inflammatory narrative:

>muslim is a race

This picture is so bad it's literally a meme

>rlly mak u think

the picture you posted is very proof you're ignorant of what you're saying, Mr-Expert-on-islam.

The headband on the girl's head says "Saraya al quds" Which stands for the PLO (palestine liberation organization"

Which is political, not extremist jihadist.

I know that and that's bad.

Such a small portion of the population accounting for shootings almost equal to their respective portion of the population.

It'd be like Mexicans making up 50% of the population and causing 25% of shootings. Pretty fucking disproportionate desu.

10/10 would raise as a beautiful woman warrior

>how come every single majority Muslim country is a shithole?
>Gulf countries
>Shit in golden toilets
>Can buy a diamond ferrari, dump it, and buy another one everyday
>1 Kuwati dirham is equal 3 US dollars

>Muh mass shootings
Gang shootings aren't counted by the progressives as "mass shootings" because it doesn't fit the narrative even though they would fit the definition.

Sup Forums's racism can just be confusing sometimes....

is "muslims print their degrees on clay" a stereotype now?

Prior to the influx of syrians the muslim entry to america was via a point system, so its no wonder that a fair few of them are successful. This 10% will drop each year though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
>The Taiping Rebellion or Taiping Civil War (simplified Chinese: 太平天国运动; traditional Chinese: 太平天國運動; pinyin: Taìpíng Tīanguó Yùndòng, literally "Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Movement") was a massive rebellion or civil war in China that lasted from 1850 to 1864

Why should something from almost 200 years ago matter/reflect on opinions on things happening TODAY? Muzzies aren't killing people 200 years ago they are killing people NOW.

> Purge the holy land of all jews and infidels
> direct way to heaven if you purge any land of all jews and infidels
Yees - I see the difference already.

>White people come to the desert
>Finds oil
>Pumps oil out of the ground
>Export it to refineries
>Creates useful fuel and items such as plastic
>Gives a pathetic percentage to the country they took the oil from
>Shithole uses that money to build sky scrapper and buy cars, all of which are designed by white people, and built by indonesian slaves

TOPKEK

Those shitholes don't even manufacture nails, even alone any components whatsoever that could be used in building anything at all. Wait till the oil runs out in 50 years and they'll be back at eating lizards and rolling in the sands

>a civil war
>a terrorist attack

Wut

Also the leader of the Taiping rebellion was insane, he thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ. He'd never even read the bible.

More muslims in Australia have joined isis than served in the entire history of the Australian armed forces. Really makes u think.

>10%
>probable
Holy fucking retard

>GUISE LOOK, WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DONE SOME MASS SHOOTINGS SO THAT MEAN THAT WHITES ARE BAD? OK THANKS
>pls ignore all muslim crimes

>can
not "will"

>2 billion christians
>not even on the list
hmmmm

Terrorist; someone who uses force to achieve a political goal

African rebels are terrorists
Syrian rebels are terrorists
Irish rebels are terrorists

etc etc

>Also the leader of the Taiping rebellion was insane,
So is al-baghdadi, so is bin laden, so is so is etc etc

Want another example? LRA and antibalaka

the PLO's goal is to establish it's authority over palestine, doesn't necessarily mean GENOCIDE DEM JEWS N SHIT

>westerners jelly they can't into oil

you know that the Saudis have managed to buy all of your goverments for that juicy sexy oil?

Ireland talking about colonies...

Really dumb that even wikipedia doesn't list or show what the african extrimists/chink extrimists do

No one on this website likes you guys. You should probably leave, Ahmad. Maybe a site like Reddit or Tumblr would be more accepting of your kind.

The majority of doctors in the US are fucking terrible. The only good doctor I've ever had in my entire life was also a member of my same tribe and basically did the job because they wanted to since they'd get paid anyway.

If only society could be one big tribe instead of an infinite amount of small ones.

oh im sorry for trespassing on your echochamber secret club with my different opinion.

why don't you create a private forum as your hugbox?

Catholics aren't Christian.

You really going to defend a picture holding an ak?
I mean if the kid isn't involved and warped beyond return by now it just serves as propaganda, showing it's ok for youth to be involved in this.
It's toxic and evil

I know this thread is bait, and I shouldn't respond. But just so were clear.
>Nowhere in the Quran does it say to commit violent acts.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

This is next level leafness.

>using attacks from other countries

>It's ok when africans do it
>It's ok when the Irish does it
>It's ok when the gooks do it
>It's ok when central/south americans do it

>It's ok when a certain rebellion/militant group does it except for muslims

Every war had child soldiers, you can't blink and all war horrors go away

war is terrible, suck it
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>Mao

Honestly, how will Sup Forums defend this?

Muslims doctors save lives. While extremists Christians kill people. :/ Then Sup Forums wants Muslims to be deported.

Sad world we live in guys.

there are bad people on both sides
leaf

Yes they are, you butt-plug.

>Christians aren't Christians

rrly made me thunk

>it's ok when x does it
I've never seen anyone here defending the use of child-soldiers.Only liberals love Kony.

Show me some pictures of western countries child soldiers.
Actually, non-african, non-muslim child soldier, show me.

Any similar chart for Muslims in the USA or Western Europe? Keep in mind that many of those Muslims live outside the West, in regions where both Christians and Muslims promote such bloodshed.

>Implying they aren't still in Taqiyya mode until they breed enough to start an insurgency.

statista.com/statistics/202738/number-of-terrorist-attacks-in-iraq/

statista.com/statistics/251408/number-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-due-to-terrorism/

No, it was never ok and never will be. I don't know what kind of strawman you try to build but it is retarded and you are retarded.

The irish (pic related)

The south/central americans

Aren't people who decline Islam oppressors, though?

You can't fool me, goatfucker, your religion was burning my region for over 500 years.

im not saying it's ok
i'm saying that everyone does it as well, not just muslim extrimists. and that it happens in every war/rebellion

like i said in the post
>War sucks, suck it

>having this much autism
The OP clearly is talking about within the U.S. , read the fucking post you dumbfuck

Top kek

I dont think you understand the Islamic definition of "oppressor"

Literally everyone who doesn't fallow Islam is a heretic or oppressor

CAN SOMEBODY JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FACTS ARE.

I feel like the liberals state facts supporting one side and the right says another set of facts that I would agree with.

>No your facts are wrong
>Nooooooo your facts are wrong

WHO IS RIGHT?????

gang on gang violence isn't classified as mass shooting

>Aren't people who decline Islam oppressors, though?
no

>You can't fool me, goatfucker, your religion was burning my region for over 500 years.
OH NO, TURKS HAVE RAPED MY COUNTRY, SO IM GOING TO ACCUSE THIS RANDOM GUY ON THE INTERNET.
this is like accusing a random white guy on the internet of slavery

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

So are those boys playing with toy guns or are they going to war with AKs and shooting at someone?

Because they seem like me and my friends when we were kids playing "war".

These few girls seem 16+, I wouldn't call that a kid.

>The majority of doctors in the US are fucking terrible.

True. You have a ridiculous rate of death from medical negligence and incompetence.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)60520-5/abstract

woah, hold on, i didn't know you're an expert on islam

>Oppressor; someone who commits sins that harm others (violence,thievery,usury...)

You know who is an expert on Islam? The leader of ISIS with a degree in Islamic studies.

If any Jew or Christian dared to walk around this meteorite, a peaceful Muslim doctor would cut your head off.

As long as they stay under 1% in the USA, anybody can still see tons of better meteorites at the Smithsonian.

I promise you will be safe, unless a Muslim terror bomber kills you at the airport.

Really makes you think...