What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>Sony Pictures

Everything.

Why are Stephen King adaptations either classics or the worst movie of the decade?

It didn't have enough gunslinging

The man in black is white

Stephen King is a hack author and translate to hack films in adaptions

Because sometimes they actually adapt the source material and with a little artistic flair de-King it
Other times they take it 1:1 and just like the books it's fucking awful

>Why are Stephen King adaptations either classics or the worst movie of the decade?

I'd take it a step further. The only good Stephen King adaptation is the one he personally hates the most, because an actual visionary made it something better then he ever could.

That was legitimately the best part of the movie, shit was tight

the mist was great though

Fair point, I guess I forgot about that one.

le niggers XD we're sooooo Sup Forumsitically incorrect here go back to r*ddit praise kek and shadilay!

So happy this is flopping.

Lawnmower man wasn't that bad

Niggers

go back

THE NIGGER!

I've never read a Stephen King novel. Is he a complete hack? What is so bad about his writing?

What do you think?

Let me put it this way, he inserts himself in every protagonist, and in one book the protagonist actually MET Stephen King.

Idris Elba

He's a very creative person with lots of really cool and unique ideas but his prose is just no good. It's incredibly dry, like reading a phone book or something.

basically the next level up from Rowling

Because Steven King is actually really shitty and when reading your mind forcefully fills in missing detail which is not possible in movies

That's a bit much, I'd say about a head higher than her and that's it

Literally everything