Do you think Sam Raimi self-sabotaged Spider-Man 3 and made it intentionally shitty because he was unhappy with Sony's...

Do you think Sam Raimi self-sabotaged Spider-Man 3 and made it intentionally shitty because he was unhappy with Sony's interference?

No.

The scenes with emo Peter always crack me up, they are way too entertaining to be mad at. Sometimes when I'm alone at my house I listen to "People,get up and drive your funky soul" while walking throught the hallway and dancing like Peter

My mother says this was the only movie she found Peter hot

>Mary Jane you lying skank, watch me fuck the shit out of this blonde whore.

Felt out of character for Peter desu

Maybe.

Ash Vs Evil Dead, the Evil Dead reboot, and Don't Breathe are all better than his Spider-Man movies so maybe he just got sick of Sony.

>Lord, I come before you broken and defeated, in order to ask you to send 30 aids-infected niggers to rape Peter Parker tight little ashole

Man, Raimi didn't pull any punches

You know I cant even get mad at Emo Peter anymore, because Topher Grace as Eddie Brock still infuriates me more

Manual reminder that Spider-Man 3 was not bad because of emo Peter.

It was bad because they tried to cram too many villains into one movie. If Raimi had his way it would've been a somber movie about solely the Sandman.

Evil Dead reboot was distributed by TriStar, a Sony company, and Don't Breathe was distributed by Screen Gems, another Sony company

You're correct. Amy Pascal and whichever woman thought Spider-Man was her "legacy" probably pissed him off, though.

It was mostly this-

Raimi tryin to do an emotional Ditko/Lee Sandman story while also trying to do a melodramatic 70's Harry Goblin story while also being told to do an edgy 90's Venom story.

Raimiposting is the only good thing about Sup Forums these days

Don't shit on Laura Ziskin, she produced some great movies and was pretty much the only Sony producer worth a damn.

Gopher grace was better suited for Carnage. In the last scene of Predators he played a serial killer pretty good. Going by "I" is more of Carnage who was at one with his symbiote. Even the symbiote would have been better as Carnage skinny, primal scream, sharp teeth, skinny body.

sonys interference is mostly what made it shit
he didnt want to do venom

It was Sandman and Vulture with more Harry going schizo.

No. There's plenty of his info of what he wanted and what was shot down by meddling producers

she would suck his cock?n

>It's you who's out, Gobby. Out like an AIDS-carrying, dick-licking degenerate faggot.

Didn't he say he was planning to cast Anne Hathaway as Felicia Hardy/"The Vultress"?

>Let's rape his little asshole like flight 93 raped all those faggots in the World Trade Center.

>How about green meanie?
>How about you slurp on some, J. Jonah Jameson?

Bumping for more Raimiposting

Yep, I definitely thought so. The dip in quality was too apparent. I think Sony does more harm than good, so my hopes are pretty low for Homecoming. I was already lukewarm about the new Pete, but all the restructuring of the cast is just loathsome.

I'll always prefer Tobey over andrew

I thought the censuses was Tobey = Peter, Andrew = Spidey. I really enjoyed Andrew's Spidey over Tobey's, though I didn't think Tobey's Spidey was shit.

Should have seen the deleted scenes.

>You gonna kill me like you killed my father? Like some uppity nigger with a knife? Just gonna stab me against a wall while you jump around like some chimp?

I mean Jesus, Raimi

There was a Sup Forums pasta about Willem Dafoe's deleted scenes being over 50 hours long and having all sorts of weird stuff

I think he legitimately thought this was funny. He's kind of a loser.

Why was post 86003935 deleted?

Racism, maybe? Idk it was rather tame compared to the other Raimiposts.

>Unhappy with Sony

Um, Raime just made a TV series with Sony after Spider-Man 3 and Produced Don't Breath which is also Distributed by Sony and they rarely interfere nowadays since most of their current movies are co-produced with other studios.