Why are white Americans so bad at earning money?

Why are white Americans so bad at earning money?

Obviously, it's their privilege holding them back.

only reason indians are so high up is because they run gas stations /convenience stores and hotels.

Look I am white and even I can admit, whites are dumb with bad parents. We fell for the "do anything as long as its a bachelors degree" meme hook line and sinker. Some lucky ones went to trade schools or got legit business science or medicine degrees.

Meanwhile immigrants are fucking OBSESSED with money. Maybe even worse than Jews. They all FORCE their kids to be doctors, engineers or bankers, computer scientists or whatnot. They don't give a single fuck about art or acting or making things. Construction, pick up a hammer, lol. Nah.

Whites could have done this but our parents put their kids happiness above all else. So Lil' Pajeet is gonna snap up the big money and people are going to bitch and moan about Black vs. White Privilege and meanwhile the Asians take everything the Jews don't want and we are stuck cleaning Pajeets floor squat toilet.

i hope youre not serious

the rice and curryniggers are rich as shit because we brain drain their countries for the best of the best while the rest of them eat vindaloo poo

we don't jew on people like some, and we have no legally enforced advantages like some others.

America brain drains the best of those countries.

We try to let in the best of the best. Now if only we let in the best of the best beaners.....

Because they're fucking stupid?

>wahhhh Pajeet is replacing because they're willing to work for pennies
>Pajeet makes 70% more than the average white person
Whitey BTFO

That is because those people are the best their home land can offer and each group makes up under 1 % of US population.

Also recent immigrant parents are the best parents. That's why so many 2nd generation immigrants are successful. Pretty sure a a huge portion of the fortune 500 companies were started by the children of immigrants.

This can obviously be thrown out the door for muslim and beaner immigrants though.

sssssuuuurrrrreeeeeeee

Because it's a median

>triggered

>People from country
>People from country
>People from country
>People from country
>Whites

>tfw "whites" includes Mexican beaners

>Whites could have done this but our parents put their kids happiness above all else.

Not if anyone on this board is anything to go by.

Kek

I lost it at nigerian.

This dude gets it. My family made crazy amounts of money when we lived in the US. Most white kids barely had any life plans, most just wanted to do shit jobs after finishing high school, or take a fallow year. As far as I know, most of them didn't amount to anything.

Burgerbros take life for granted.

Recent african Immigrants are usually solid members in the community. Unless they are muslim of course. Way better than native blacks thats for sure. Hell lots of them even resent those lazy nigs.

Because if you're a minority, you get hired.

Blacks excluded for obvious reasons

because they are passed over for every academic, educational, employment or promotion opportunity

unless no niggers or cunts can be found

The income for Syrian Americans would drop to

Also Filipinos? I thought they were used mainly for cheap labor. Tim Hortons is full of them.

Never forget that Steve jobs was a Syrian.

#syrianmasterrace

We need to pay reparations

Steve Jobs was smart because he was raised with western culture instead of syrian culture.