So aside from no alcohol (which many of you consider degenerate anyways) and no pork...

So aside from no alcohol (which many of you consider degenerate anyways) and no pork, why do all of you hate Islam and Sharia law?

>Men universally in charge
>Women kept firmly in their place
>Encouraged to take multiple wives so you get pussy variety
>Dissidence and degeneracy is not tolerated, meaning: No gays, no BLM, no "guilty until proven innocent" rape accusations, no whore women saying they're empowered because of it, etc
>Islamic Empires have consistently been incredibly stable and prosperous, only devolving into balkanized infighting when the west had interfered too much
>Even allows freedom of religion via Jizya

The only reason not to like it seems to be if you're not already a muslim. But it would give Sup Forums everything it wants in societal change anyways, so why hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRUjr8EVgBg
world.time.com/2014/02/27/islamic-watchdog-issues-fatwa-against-joining-the-mission-to-mars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You want something like that but better at every level?
Christianity.
We don't need islam, look what it did for them and look what christianity did for us.

>it blows up things i like
>it's inherently a regressive religion of goatfuckers

^

Look what Christianity has turned into.
The church has dissolved into sacrilege, nobody follows the tenets of the bible, priests even fucking bless the marriage of two men now.

Christianity is dead.

>Christianity is dead so let's follow an inferior religion who never accomplished anything but making their population a bunch of inbreed with 70IQ average

>Never accomplished anything
>Some of the greatest empires in history
>Single handedly brought civilization and structure to all of north africa
>Even managed to form the basis of the Mali Empire, perhaps the most impressive feat of organizing nogs in the history of the world

>Some of the greatest empires in history
>Single handedly brought civilization and structure to all of north africa
>Even managed to form the basis of the Mali Empire, perhaps the most impressive feat of organizing nogs in the history of the world

>Islam

Either some dumbfuck who don't know history or a shill, bye

The only reason conservative Christians don't like Islam is because Muslims have successfully implemented the theocracy that Christians have always dreamed of.

Islam succeeded where Christianity failed.

Religious fundamentalism isn't a bad thing. I agree with ISIS 100%.

Men actually don't deserve to be universally in charge. Women keep us in check, you see how all issues are solved with violence in Muslim nations because women are so beat down they cannot act as mediators.

Harems are really stupid - especially bad for current Beta Society.

Islamic Empire is something of a joke, I mean getting beaten back into lands that are too shitty to steal and occasionally losing your oil, isn't much of an accomplishment.

Western weakness only gives an illusion of Muslim strength.

Maybe because they're violent savages?

Death penalty for apostasy.
It's literal fascism, but it's even worse. At least Hitler didn't invent a one true Heaven that allowed entry only for Nazis.

Because most desert people are sub-100 IQ shitheads.

You obviously miss pork, the women are pretty restricted to the utmost insane ways, they have shit clothing, have to wear horrid beards, and look like they take a shit while praying

French people used to be amazing until The mudshits

I don't agree with the means Islam uses to achieve the ends you have just presented.

Quite simply because it is a sand nigger religion, Christianity destroying the native religions of our forefathers is bad enough.

Mudshits aren't the main problem in France desu

Because I believe in freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRUjr8EVgBg

Just look at history.
Who are the poor losers? Who lead the modern world? Who beg for food and shelter in European countries?

But also no technology and science.

Arabic culture was glorious before the haydays of islam shat all over it.

tbqh the greatest civilization conservative Christianity ever created was probably 1940-1960 USA, aka USA dominates the entire planet

Then the degenerate kids took us to the worst Conservative Christian era ever which was 1975-1995 :-(

their fallacy comes from the philosophy that "everything flows from god" good or bad. You are never in control of your own destiny and not responsible for the consequences of your actions

>Just look at history.

Its proponents are hypocrites who fuck children, for the 6,000,000th time.

Computer graphics.
OK Facundo, thanks for the red-pill, next time an arab will beg me for food in the street I will think of this pic.

>Pork is worse for you than beef or chicken
>who the fuck said we have to wear beards?

>all those lies
its almost as bad as all those fake black inventions niggers post

A lot of it includes brutal corporal punishments and/or executions for violating the law. Also, laws should never be based off of religions, especially not a shitty one like yours.
>Dissidence and degeneracy is not tolerated,
I'm not so fond of purges, especially when it's Muslims deciding what is and isn't degenerate.

pedophilia

Countries with total Shariah law are generally shitty countries: They're religious-totalitarian shitholes where people are brainwashed/threatened into following the ideology of a pedophile who died more than fourteen hundred years ago. My father lives in Saudi Arabia, and my uncle used to live in Qatar: from what they've told me, there's practically nothing to do there. People just sit around, or take long naps. Practically everything that would be considered fun in the West is illegal in Muslim countries. Don't impose your shitty religion on politics, fuck-wad.

bump

obviously the wright brothers were devout muslims

Look, everybody knows men>women in general, but assign the right women to the right sectors(Caring and communication, with man in charge for the most part, and it works just fine.

Stop glorifying sand peoples: LET'S PUT THEM IN HOLES, BURY THEIR BODIES, AND THROW ROCK AT THEIR HEADS, for misbehaving.

Fuck off go back to sandland you mudbaboon

>3 posts by this ID
This guy isn't even interested in refuting. I'm out.

Because I believe in personal freedom and equality under the law :^]

>Look, everybody knows men>women in general, but assign the right women to the right sectors(Caring and communication, with man in charge for the most part, and it works just fine.
This. Muslim countries go way too far in terms of controlling women. I'm no feminazi, but brainwashing women into wrapping themselves in thick, black curtains whenever they go outside is just sick. Women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia. In most parts of this country, you can't do anything without a car. I can't even Imagine how my family would function if we had to deal with shitty Islamic laws. Shariah law is shit.

What is then, the ones trying to bring more in?

This fucker gets it.

in my country, where I work, I sometimes see Sandpeople, but you know what? I have seen only ONE Fat ass pot-bellied mud-monkey walking around in traditional clothing while accompanied by Sandapes wearing western clothing, and I have seen their women mixing western clothing with their Scarf over their head things, It's okay for SOME to be there, but only if they adapt to the western civilisation, they have the freedom so they SHOULD use it.

And they stick to their own anyway, so that's cool too. Just saying it's only fine when they adapt(Closer to assimilation) to the country they are in.

in this country, they can only choose to fear their country of origin's regime, if their country's of origin thinks they can fuck us sideways, we will fuck them dead, in the sense that they wished they would have lived their lives ignorant of our existence, cause we will bitch slap them back into the position they can take, we did the same with Spain, fucked them right in the skull and made them FUCK OFF.

You are free here, so be free.

Its lead by apes

It's something of a memetic coelacanth. It does well in the frigid isolation of deep water but the second you introduce it to the warmer surface that is modernity it fucking founders and flails.

Unlike a coelacanth, however, it lashes out with such force that whoever raises it to the surface gets slapped all about. And you can't just drop it back to the murk because it wants everything you have but is too fucking stupid to learn how to do so for itself. So it'll tear you apart to get what you have, losing access in the process, so it grabs onto whoever is nearby.

It's really more a disease than a huge smelly fish, I guess.

>why do all of you hate Islam and Sharia law?

I wouldn't waste time hating on shit but any kind of organized religion is degenerate

>Men actually don't deserve to be universally in charge.

they aren't, women are fundamentally superior thanks to their ability to create new life, and power corrupts absolutely

fuck off shitskin.

>And you can't just drop it back to the murk because it wants everything you have but is too fucking stupid to learn how to do so for itself.
This. Muslims are statistically happier in Western countries, but also want to bring more Islam into those countries to make it "like home". At the same time, they would never even dream of going back to the mudholes they came from, b/c Muslim countries are shit.

>alcohol
>degenerate

I think you're confusing a chemical with how people behave when they have a lower oxygen content in their body.

You might as well say suffocation is degenerate (you're not wrong, but you're a fucking redundant piece of shit).

I'm not Muslim because I don't need another bullshit group identity in my life. I finally finished casting all the other indocrinations out, I finally paid off my little house in the high northern barren landscapes of Canada. Finally got a year round crop/animal harvest/farm system working for where I reside my arse.

I read my books, I study the landscape, I hunt I fish, I express myself freely, and from time to time I guess I do something many on this planet could be considered 'Praying' (basically I ask a question outside of myself towards the vastness of the universe, and I sit and ponder in silence until answers come to me, I think normal people would call it brainstorming).

Get fucked.

>Mali Empire
>most impressive feat of organizing

Don't make me laugh. I can't believe you picked them over the Axum Empire.

it will end in extintion of Mankind.

congrats. Mankind is dead. but at least your werent "degenerate".

world.time.com/2014/02/27/islamic-watchdog-issues-fatwa-against-joining-the-mission-to-mars/

I'm an atheist too, but lately I'm starting to feel like Islam as a religion is especially degenerate. Muslims believe most of the stuff Christians do, but also believe in a whole other boatload of bullshit that encourages oppression through violence, and always makes its way into politics.

I can't remember even a single thread that said that alcohol is degenerate. Sure, it can be really horrible, but it shouldn't be illegal.

no alcohol and no pork alone is enogh to hate muhammedism

Just saw your flag actually and can't say I'm surprised a Frenchman (who was regarded as niggerlovers even 150 years ago) is endearing to one of his bastard colonial products in West Africa.

Yeah, I love bacon, and I should be allowed to drink alcohol if I want to. I'm not going to let some dead pedophile tell me how to live my life.

Iconoclasm, kills apostates, doesnt allow for unlimited scientific thinking, pedophiles,lapidation. NEED I GO ON AHMED?

> Look what Christianity got us
SJWs and cucked countries?

Because being on Sup Forums doesn't mean I'm a far right religious fanatic.

There have been a few. The pretencious 'Lists of Degenerate things" threads are pretty aweful. You can pretty much guess most of them by a light brainstorm.

People are too... confined by their ideas. They very rarely let reality be.
"Alcohol is bad" yeah, that's part of reality, but lets let the other aspect of alcohol be, Some of the best family conversations and gatherings happen with a little liquid courage to remind everyone they are the same fucked up creatures that shit their pants years ago.

I'v seen quite a bit of character developement happen in people from alcoholic or weed enduced conversations.
The trick is becoming better from them, and remember them after the fact by NOT enduring too much consumption from such things.

They are. By far. And commies.
Musies and Commies.

Based farmer.

You would make a terrible soldier. It looks like you need a special reason to fight for what's yours. You'd desert in an instant.