Reminder that this was the last funny animated show to air on tv

Reminder that this was the last funny animated show to air on tv.

the last funny animated show to air on tv is airing tonight on adult swim

DUDE FOOD PUNS LMAO

kys

>says this while posting on Sup Forums- turned myself into a pickle

shut the fuck up

Harvey Beaks is better

i never knew making artwork pissed people off this much

DUDE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL LMAO

You forgot Flapjack.

>tfw Adventure Time killed both shows

>adventure time started out as a parody of oldschool RPGs
Adventure time killed itself too

Rada rada?

I enjoyed it when I was younger but I don't know anybody else who did

I liked Chowder a lot as a kid but I remember it getting virtually no attention, not from anyone I knew or even the network itself

Gravity Falls and Amazing World of Gumball are pretty much the only children's cartoons of the 2010s that are even close to funny.

Chowder is pre 2010s retard

AT was better than both and I love Flapjack
Just stating facts

I'm not comparing them or even disagreeing with OP

Pretty much the only way you could think Chowder & Flapjack are worth remembering is if you were born in like 1997.

JINGLE JANGLE FLINGLE FLANGLE EVERY ANGLE TWO TON RE-RUN BIG BALL

Chowder has a couple moments where you'll want to cover your ears because the kid playing the title character is given a lot of room to scream, but the sight gags this show has are fantastic. Some great voicework all around, too, seriously, this show was like THE animation vehicle for Dwight Schultz. The setting was whimsical and just vibrated with joy, without a doubt one of my favorite shows in general.

you should try watching the show before talking shit

Yeah I did when it was airing. Chowder and Flapjack were the worst flagship cartoons in CN history. Compared to Courage, PPG, Dexters Lab, Grim Adventures, EE&E which preceded it and AT, RS & Gumball which came after they come off as dull placeholders in a transitional period of the network's history.

Adventure time was silly and fun, and the development of it was nice to follow, but It became so damn self absorbed in its lore to the point where children would incapable of watching it without context. Same thing happening with steven universe.

I miss courage

*Raddas in agreement

That's not a fact but you're welcome to have such an opinion.